movie quotes game

Fancy

Is this one from Field of Dreams? It kind of sounds like it is. Of course I've only seen "The Natural", "Field of Dreams" and "Bull Durham" and the line doesn't sound like it's from either of the other two. I'm sure there are lots of other baseball movies out there, so I'm probably off on this one.

RHJMap.jpg

No one?

Second part of quote:

"You look like a blueberry!"

"Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island! "

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

"Your always gonna have problems lifting the body in one piece. Apparently, what your supposed to do is cut the body up into six pieces and pile it all together.

Then when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, cause its no good leaving them in the deep freeze waiting for your mum to discover them is it?

Then i hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped up body will look like a curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the head and pull out the teeth for the sake of the piggies digestion. You could do this afterwards but you dont wanna go sieving through pigshit now do ya?

They will go through bone like butter.... you need at least 16 pigs to finish the body in one setting. So be wary of any man that owns a pig farm.

They will go through a 200lb body in about 8 minutes, that means that a single pig can consume 2lbs of uncooked meat every minute. Hence the expression..........as greedy as a pig"

No one?

Second part of quote:

"You look like a blueberry!"

"Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island! "

Anchorman: The legend of Ron Burgundy

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

"Your always gonna have problems lifting the body in one piece. Apparently, what your supposed to do is cut the body up into six pieces and pile it all together.

Then when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, cause its no good leaving them in the deep freeze waiting for your mum to discover them is it?

Then i hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped up body will look like a curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the head and pull out the teeth for the sake of the piggies digestion. You could do this afterwards but you dont wanna go sieving through pigshit now do ya?

They will go through bone like butter.... you need at least 16 pigs to finish the body in one setting. So be wary of any man that owns a pig farm.

They will go through a 200lb body in about 8 minutes, that means that a single pig can consume 2lbs of uncooked meat every minute. Hence the expression..........as greedy as a pig"

Hannibal

"Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, alright. We got 411 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper Edelbrock intakes, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some frickin' muscle. "

Dazed and Confused

"I gotta work on my game."

"No, no, no. Don't think of it at it as work. The whole point is to just enjoy yourself."

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Dazed and Confused

Is correct.

"I gotta work on my game."

"No, no, no. Don't think of it at it as work. The whole point is to just enjoy yourself."

. . . is the quote at hand . . . .

Except that PEW isn't correct. The quote about pigs doesn't come from "Hannibal", it's from "Snatch".

Misson's quote is from National Lampoon's Animal House.

Have I ruined the game or won it?

"They have a rule here. The writer's not supposed to have anything to do with words."

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Except that PEW isn't correct. The quote about pigs doesn't come from "Hannibal", it's from "Snatch".

Touche' FOXE . . .

. . .'tis true . . .

:lol: