movie quotes game

Fancy

"We are all animals my lady."

"Legend" ... I think?! I haven't seen that movie in ages ...

Excellent well done It has been a long time since I have seen it as well.

Dose anyone if it is out on DVD?

btw love the avitar

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

It is indeed out on DVD -- apparently in "ultimate edition," so you get both cuts of the movie for one price:

Legend at Amazon.com

Thanks fer the compliment to my avatar -- that remains my favorite picture of ol' Jack. :) And, a BTW myself -- I read yer synopsis of Kendra on yer website, and may I say I hope ye find a likely publisher, as it sounds to be an intriguing novel!

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

It is indeed out on DVD -- apparently in "ultimate edition," so you get both cuts of the movie for one price:

Legend at Amazon.com

Thanks fer the compliment to my avatar -- that remains my favorite picture of ol' Jack. :) And, a BTW myself -- I read yer synopsis of Kendra on yer website, and may I say I hope ye find a likely publisher, as it sounds to be an intriguing novel!

Well thank you. I sent it to TOR Publishing in May and I should hear something between July or October (on my Birthday would nice) I'll let ya know when I hear something.

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Thank ye, I'll be waitin' for the news ... and much luck to ye! :D

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

You folks have completely lost focus. Fer shame!

"I ain't heard no fat lady!"

"Forget the fat lady. You're obsessed with fat lady. Just get us out of here!"

"Fer shame, doc. Huntin' wabbits wit an elephant gun.

"Ewephant gun?"

"Yeah, so why don't ya shoot yourself an elephant?"

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Yep. Your turn.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

The Duelists....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

An most excellent movie.... I actually have it on DVD...

"What say you sir, you're a Royalist now...?"

"I think we're more Realists..."

Now fer my quote ta be figured....

"Wot, ye get yer tongues pruined like tha' Dago lawyer?"

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

An most excellent movie.... I actually have it on DVD...

"What say you sir, you're a Royalist now...?"

"I think we're more Realists..."

Right. Good stuff. One of my favs. I too have the dvd, and vhs. It's one of the movies I owned that was good enough to make the tech jump. Some years ago I got really lucky and saw it on the big screen at AFI when they were doing a spotlight on Ridley Scott.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

This is my all-time favorite movie quote... :ph34r:

"I have wasted thousands and thousands of kisses on you. Kisses that I thought were special because of your eyes and your lips and all of your color in life. I used to think that was the real you when you smiled. But now I know you don’t mean any of it. Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight."

This is my all-time favorite movie quote... :D

"I have wasted thousands and thousands of kisses on you. Kisses that I thought were special because of your eyes and your lips and all of your color in life. I used to think that was the real you when you smiled. But now I know you don’t mean any of it. Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight."

...no even close Diego! - :D any other takers?

I haven't the faintest clue on either of those quotes. The second one sounds suspiciously like a chick flick, though.

(Rummy3, I'm pretty sure that it's also in the outtakes from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Diego has the über-secret, super-duper spectacular director's cut with an extra 16 hours of bonus footage that nobody else has ever seen. Except Diego. And the director. Provided that movie had a director.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Now fer my quote ta be figured....

"Wot, ye get yer tongues pruined like tha' Dago lawyer?"

Nobody?

Anybody??

Come now... Tis e'en a Pyrate movie!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

The only movie I know of that talks about the Flash is "Catch Me If You Can" -- in which we find out that the Flash's name is Barry Allen ... but I KNOW that your quotes aren't from that movie.

... so I have no guess. But I got to plug "Catch Me," anyway. :)

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

right, heres a buch of quotes, just to make it easy. man 1:"space, the final frontier" Man 2: "will you stop it with the star trek stuff?!" man 1: "no, theres a space for rent called 'the final frontier'" note: these might not be exact, but they are as close as i can remember. girl: "im in california, where are you?" boy "im in hong kong" girl "wheres hong kong?" man1 "well, what about ______?" man 2 "You mean ______, the guy who smells the mail?" as a hint, the movie has a lot of little kids in it.

This is from a TV show:

"Darling, if you want to talk bollix and discover the meaning of life you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey. At least that way you're unconscious by the time you start to take yourself seriously." :D:D

Floggin's are a natural part of life

"Well behaved women rarely make history."

Member of the International Wenches Guild