movie quotes game

Fancy

Is that a good movie, Diego? I have wanted to see it since it was recommended by none other than Zig Ziglar.

I went and looked up Captain P.E.W.'s quote...after seeing the name of the movie...I still don't know what it is. I read a review of it and it sounds pretty dark...and probably depressing. I'll leave that one for others...

How about an obscure quote from a very popular movie:

"For twenty-three years I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you! And now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Is that a good movie, Diego? I have wanted to see it since it was recommended by none other than Zig Ziglar.

I went and looked up Captain P.E.W.'s quote...after seeing the name of the movie...I still don't know what it is. I read a review of it and it sounds pretty dark...and probably depressing. I'll leave that one for others...

How about an obscure quote from a very popular movie:

"For twenty-three years I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you! And now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!

yes actually it is worth watchin numerous time and is rentable! There to and I could not find it anywhere is a quote about dreams and dreamers, it alone is worth the rental.

If you (in your heart) feel teachers get what they deserve don't rent it. It is a true story and it should be seen by every student everywhere!

Well since yer all piraticals you aren't suppose to have hearts so we'll jes look the other direction on this one.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye Mission. We're not in Kansas anymore . . .

Have ye heard the trick of watching the Wizard as Dark Side of the Moon plays?

Eerie, the scenes that coincide with some of the songs . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I have heard that, but never tried it.

"I'll bet someone back east is going, 'Now why don't he write?'"

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

* takes deep breath* here I go. . .

Year 1987

Man 1:"You seem like a deicent fellow, I hate to kill you."

Man 2: "You seem like a deicent fellow, I hate to die!"

I know this is way too easy, but this is my first time playin and someone was bound to use it any way!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Kendra The Sea Maid

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

* takes deep breath* here I go. . .

Year 1987

Man 1:"You seem like a deicent fellow, I hate to kill you."

Man 2: "You seem like a deicent fellow, I hate to die!"

I know this is way too easy, but this is my first time playin and someone was bound to use it any way!! :rolleyes:

Princess Bride

RHJMap.jpg

I always thought that was an interesting line. If it were an action movie, it would have been far different...

For some reason, it reminds me of that wonderful exchange in The Fountainhead:

"Mr. Roark, we're alone here. Why don't you tell me what you think of me? In any words you wish. No one will hear us."

"But I don't think of you."

[page 389]

How about this one:

"Anything I can do?"

"Maybe you could go downtown and check the probate."

"Yeah, check the pro-bate. Why, my uncle Thumper had a problem with his probate and he had to take these big pills and drink lots of water."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Here's another:

???: Well, I don't spend as much time with Mother as I would like, but she's got the cats.

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Psycho?

:huh:

I don't know the answer, but that's pretty funny.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Mc Cabe and Mrs Miller?

Gee I picked a good one!!

The Movie: Oscar- Sly Stalone

The quote is from: Dr Thorton Poole Played by (one of my favorite actors) Tim Curry

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

One of my favorite movie quotes:

"Be ready for me. I'm going after that truck."

"How?"

"I dunno...I'm making this up as I go."

Mission_banner5.JPG

"We are all animals my lady."

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

"We are all animals my lady."

"Legend" ... I think?! I haven't seen that movie in ages ...

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg