How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you :)

I hope it won't be bad, but we already know the heart is enlarged and even though the doctor says it's also "old age" He's not that old!), all the talk of pressure on the chest..and having had a mild heart attack once.. :huh:

hero.jpg

Aye, lots of hugs Charity..fer ye an' yer father! Yer both in me prayers... :D

Me...spent the weekend away from th' computer altogether...had a great time with a friend o' mine. Went t' a club, danced me freakin' arse off! Had a blast, did many things I haven't done in a way long time, years in fact. Someone else I know quite well, may be getting promoted, cause his old boss is leaving fer a couple o' weeks to get married, have honeymoon, then move to a different store. Don' know about th' promotion, he may remain in th' same position, but he is getting a recommendation from his boss... :blink: I find out later how th' meeting today went and find out ifin he is indeed promoted t' his boss' post....

I finally at long last had a great weekend...

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Now thát sounds like fun :)

I've not danced for ages..i've got to find me some single friends, they always seem to stop going out when getting married.. :blink:

Oh well, good that you had a great time, and thank you smooch.gif

hero.jpg

Aye, hev faith, Mad Jack, we are all missing her.. ;)

She'll come around... .. .

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Hey badger, I added you to my contacts list, hopefully it should function now...try opening a chat window wit' me again, I'm showing thet you be offline...

Hetha12.jpg

tis a full moon and it appears the additional strength of the gravitational pull has brought me down a few notches. Old and slumping is how me feels. And too because of me stupid and inconsiderate ways, most embarrassed I still be.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I be feeling me fantastic, even though I be at this hell hole called work. Just gots back from the St Louis Ren Faire this past weekend ana it be a fyne place. Weather eld up to in the 90's. This comin weekend be pirate weekend. Stop on down and make it yers.... AYE!!!!

Shoots anything that moves!!

Cheerful :lol:

I just bought a great blue sunhat and it's warm and summerish today and i'm off with my dad for a nice day out together

That'll be nice :)

Esp. for him, i did do such daytrips with him before but he mostly did it with mum and now she's gone..

I'll be sure to make it a nice day for the both of us :)

hero.jpg

Feeling like it might to neccessary to be killin' sumthin'

:lol:

Lookin' forward to goin' pirating by the full moon Friday and Saturday

ye might try and kill the need ta be killin something......

personnally I like mame and wickedly tease! :o

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Bit overcast here...but that means nothin' in Texas..it could still turn out t' be a really unbearably hot day..got chores an' errands t' run....not looking forward t' being out in th' heat! Thankee fer whomever invented air conditioning! Best invention on earth imho! Now ifin we could jes find a way t' air condition th' Texas outdoor summer, thet last nine months out o' th

year, there would be some truly happy residents...hehe! :lol:

We get two seasons a year: Rain an' storms, an some winter chill, an' Summer! :o

Sometimes our seasons blur all into one big season!

(We've been known t' hev t' go from heat to AC in one hour!) :o

Hetha12.jpg

We get two seasons a year: Rain an' storms, an some winter chill, an' Summer!

Sometimes our seasons blur all into one big season!

(We've been known t' hev t' go from heat to AC in one hour!)

Apparently, after we finish with our weather in Chicago, we send it to Texas, or vice versa... :lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Mayhaps we get it at about the same time..tis the same frontline, thet passes over the Rockies into the Midwest..same bleeding miserable weather..two different states... :) Except of cousre we get the fronts thet come in from the Gulf, an' instant weather havoc wreaked...*snaps fingers* tornadoes, yearround..*

Hetha12.jpg

Yeah... bleedin' "Tornado Alley" ends in my backyard... we haven't had a really bad one here lately, thank the stars...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."