How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

I feel mixed..happy and excited to go to the zoo for the first time in a loooong time, and sit in the bush (jungle, WONDERFUL) between bats and tropical birds, iguana's and lots of other animals like Capibara's etc, read a book and enjoy the scenery...

On the other hand i feel chocked and..scared.

The London bombers were suicide bombers who were British and known as "good neighbours".you really can't tell.

Two of them were young women in their early twenties.

Obviously brainwashed..i feel sorry for them (I wont go dsicuss it again :) )

Not a nice way to start your day with news like that...

There has been shock expressed by the Islamic community who are totally againt the violence and in fear for their own safity too now..they are as discussed as "we" are.

hero.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well dear, go forth, enjoy the day and if you hear a ticking trash can, run like hell in the opposite direction!

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

I hate to be on the down side again, but pretty ...down

Did you guys see the ceremonies for the London Victims this morning?

On tv from just before 1 pm to just after there were shots shown from Paris, Holland, London, all islamic and white citizens and officials placing flowers and standing still for two minutes to memorize the victims of the bombings.

What astonished (and made me VERY proud) is that here on our stations everyone was standing still, but on Victoria Street station as well as some streets in London they showed only part of the people respected it but most just went on doing what they did.

Such disrespect to people of your own country ;)

I got pretty upset, there is this thing i'm having to learn and that's not to let things get to me as i had a short but very nasty panick attack, i thought i would choke..

I know..i'm such an idiot.. ;)

hero.jpg

Well......I was feelin' great after seein' 'Hayseed Dixie' playin' in me local club............but after that char.........well.........some peeps have got t' much on their 'tiny' little minds.....t' remem' the peeps that have forceably bin 'moved on'............as long as it didn't happen t' them....or friend o' them.....or even fam.........but we won't judge them........as it is naught our place...........at least most of us did......an' thats what matters.......aye :lol::lol: ....chin up..... :D:huh:

Cap'n o' the JADES RISC'S @ anchorage at the port o' Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Piratesig1.jpg

I feel concerned today.

My landlord died. I didn't know him very well but he was a nice man. My rent was very low (well the apartment is older than dirt and needs alot of work but..) and I didn't have to pay for my heat, water, sewage, or garbage removal. I don't know what is going to happen now.

Worst synero is I'll be homeless.

Best synero is nothing will happen.

Scary.

Thanks Phil. I have a few routes I could go if I get kicked out on my toush. My best friend lives across the hall so she'll be apartmentless too. We could find a place together. My parents aren't far so I could crash with them for awhile, and I'm always welcome in my boyfriend's bed. If I lose the apartment I'll just find somewhere new I guess. Never a dull moment.

Feeling pretty damn wonderful!

My sister Sabrina and I are heading up to Disneyland, spending the day with 2 of our out-of-towner friends from Florida. I can't wait to try out the new and improved Space Mountain! :o

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Not to good, I mean I feel sick and my head hurts. I was suppose to have to meet with friends to marrow and cancelled because I have no energy to clean my house. I even don't have the energy to write! This is bad very bad :lol:

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Kendra, get some rest and save your strength, love. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon! :)

Constance, I know what you mean about those wretched sinus infections. They seem to hang on forever! I hope you feel better. :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Kendra, get some rest and save your strength, love. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon! :)

Constance, I know what you mean about those wretched sinus infections. They seem to hang on forever! I hope you feel better. :ph34r:

Why thank ye Mad Jack I feels much better today.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

I feel concerned today.

My landlord died. I didn't know him very well but he was a nice man. My rent was very low (well the apartment is older than dirt and needs alot of work but..) and I didn't have to pay for my heat, water, sewage, or garbage removal. I don't know what is going to happen now.

Worst synero is I'll be homeless.

Best synero is nothing will happen.

Scary.

Find out who the owners are and ask to be the on sight manager!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Constance, I know what you mean about those wretched sinus infections. They seem to hang on forever! I hope you feel better. :ph34r:

I am feeling a little better my self

Thank you as well Jack

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1