How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

I've lived in th' country before..but not this country..nor this deeply into it..need water an'a boat..

I know that feeling... I've never been particularly far inland, and while I'm sure there's a great deal of beauty deep in the heart of this continent, the farther inland I go, the more I feel like the walls are closing in on me.

Best of luck to ya!

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only have 43 hours to go til opening gate of the final weekend of the medieval fest. can't wait, but it's going to be hard closing the sjire for another year!

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Excited :D

I bought some great fabrics on the market this morning, am washing some of it now (as my more "sewing seasoned" friend told me to wash first to avoid shrinking of new clothes, before sewing it.

I hope it will be dry before this evening when i will start to make a new skirt for my birthday (just small with about 5 people) Sunday :)

My actual birthday is on Tuesday, when we go to Mönchengladbach in Germany to have a nice day shopping and sightseeing.

It's so cool to make your own clothes and the shopping for fabrics on the market was just so much fun :)

I cannot wait to start sewing..

hero.jpg

Stiff as a board....See last night on the way home from work...there was a stop light, and of course the first car there stopped, and the second was stopped so of course I stopped, BUT the BIG GREEN PICKUP TRUCK DIDN'T STOP.

So nature being what it is...he slammed into me, pushed me into the car and that car was pushed into the front car. My car is alll broke. including the seat I was sitting in. I was bodily pushed forward, the impact of my body slamming back broke the back of the bucket seat.

A knot on m'head. and every dang blasted muscle in m'back and arm is yelping this morning. :(

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

*hands on hips, tapping foot on floor*

SAY WHAT? *thinking of m'dad 'nd his dad etc. That all came from that great land called Norway*

And praytell what do you have against Vikings....What have we ever done to you? We have always been great at raid'n 'nd pillag'n...and such. :lol:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

*hands on hips, tapping foot on floor*

SAY WHAT? *thinking of m'dad 'nd his dad etc. That all came from that great land called Norway*

And praytell what do you have against Vikings....What have we ever done to you? We have always been great at raid'n 'nd pillag'n...and such. :lol:

Nothin lass I'm jes kiddin wit ye all I was gettin the steam goin on Captain Nebecanezzer is all. I have a bit o dane in me as well! I calls it me great dane I does!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I feel great :)

I had dinner with my aunt and it was so great, sitting on the quay by the Rhine close to the John Frost Bridge (seen in Bridge Too Far) staring out on the river, sunny..lovely wind and a magnificiant dinner!

It turned out to be a great birthday yet :)

hero.jpg

Here is a keg for all the vikings and Libras in the pub. smile

:lol:

Now must go and see if the doc can give me something for m'back...

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I'm settling in, staying busy mostly..th' more busy I stay, th' less time I hev t' think about th' misery I've had t'

be subjected t' in my life...It's really not as bad now as I had anticipated, it could be much worse, but I'm in good company, wit' some very understnading an' entertaining folks..in short..adjusting..as well as can be expected..

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

I'm settling in, staying busy mostly..th' more busy I stay, th' less time I hev t' think about th' misery I've had t'

be subjected t' in my life...It's really not as bad now as I had anticipated, it could be much worse, but I'm in good company, wit' some very understnading an' entertaining folks..in short..adjusting..as well as can be expected..

then stay mostly more busy by joinin us over at the tsunami kate fer lunch

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

mystified.

I just got back from getting my final items out of my car. It is totaled from the accident.

OK, :lol: the back rear window was totally shattered out. the back hatch was bent in at a particular angle. both side rear panels were bent and broke, both drivers front and rear door was pinned, the front driver's side panel and hood was smashed. BUT, :lol: how the hell does a body (ME!) slam into the bucket seat to not only break it back BUT the side right part is twisted in a weird way. NO WONDER I hurt like hell! The damn seat the inner part where my right shoulder was is twisted like like like a corkscrew half twist.

My friend that took me over there, after seeing it, kept telling me as bad as I feel, to count my blessings that I am still able to get around.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

not yet but, I think that I may insist, I can't sit without hurting, I can't walk ...I sort of shuffle now (tain't normal for me at All) I have trouble laying down, standing you name it. sigh. B) misery

I just wish I knew when I will have a string of good things happen to me. sigh... B)

in the last year, 2 operations for cancer, losing m'dad, now this ....

B)

so how am I feeling

depressed. very depressed.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I'm so sorry..

I know words don't do much but if you want to vent, call me on msn..private etc any time.

I know a thing or two about feeling hurt and sometimes it's good to just vent to a listening ear :)

BIGGG hugs! bearhug.gif

hero.jpg

thanks charity, I do so appreciate it right now I feel so alone. some of the people at work seem to avoid me I guess they are afraid some my bad luck will rub off on them. They keep saying they haven't known anyone that keeps having one major thing after another happen to them.

My boss when she heard it...her first words

What happened now?

sigh, that is how I am beginning to feel. almost afraid to think what tomorrow is going to bring. The stuff I mentioned is what has happened in less then a year. I don't want to bring up the stuff before that. I keep picking my self up...but, how many times can a person keep doing that.

Whatever, I do what I need to do...and keep plugging along I have survived worse then this...much worse. I have been asked more then once, how the hell I survived...not just physically, but mentally too. But, I do and will continue to do so. Just seems every time I thnk finally things may go my way I get knocked down again. Like I said I just keep picking my self back up..that's all I can do. ya know.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...