How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

...Awh but lust is good for at least a good ten minutes....................... ;)

Just 10 Minutes! ;)

Ok... lusting may be good for the 10 minutes... but you need longer when you give in to that lust... at least an hour or two... or more depending on how many times you can ... um... give in to that lust. ;)

Fancy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you need longer when you give in to that lust... at least an hour or two... or more depending on how many times you can ... um... give in to that lust. wink.gif

Right

And if you've been alone too long maybe a LOT more then that! ;)

hero.jpg

all ya gotta do is like it... a lot... and it could/should take hours!!! oooooooooooh yeah..... smile.gif

Oh yes :D

Then again... :D in case of too múch lust..it'll be over in a few second and that's not desirable either :D

hero.jpg

Mad_Jack  Posted on May 16 2005, 11:06 AM

Just got some fantastic news this morning. If I felt any better, there'd have to be two of me!

Wouldn't thet be sumthin'!?.....hehehe :ph34r:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Unfortunately, I'm not in such a great mood...ifin there were two of me,

Granted I would get twice as much accomplished, yet I would be twice as undesirable.....there would be two of me to run far away from... :unsure:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

I'm in kinda wierd mood..... the power was out all day, so I couldn't get any work done....... But I had to hang around IF it did come back on.... kinda burns you out not doing anything.......

But I'm going to watch "Muppets Treasure Island" again..... so it's not THAT bad........

pretty good. My crew's liability insurance just came through so I'm good to set up for the CCMA's Re-enactor's yard sale this weekend.

Hawkyns

:D

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

I am feeling really tired right now. My daughter kept getting up every half an hour starting at 12:00 to tell me she could not sleep. Finally at 3:30 I turned on the TV and let her fall asleep that way. Need some sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

Face paralyzed in painful reminder o' thet stupid open dry socket, an' exposed nerve! ........OOOOooooowwwwwwww! :lol: Mebbe thet be why I feel so unattractive..among other negative feelings I'm not mentioning on an open forum... :lol: I feel aweful to say th' least!

Hetha12.jpg

wish my back pain was going away. but i guess compression fractures of the vertebrae are meant to stay for awhile. sure hope everyone else is feeling better then i am!

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire