How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 84 with a 6-8 mile onshore breeze. The water temp is 62 and surf is 2-4 with intermittant 5 foot sets three times an hour pushin straight in from the south! (that means its a south swell! the number one reason water temp goes up here in HB) brings in the bigger fish from the gulf it does! early too!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I'm with Jack... about 40 degrees, and a driving rain that I've been out in all day... I'm cold and wet... :rolleyes:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Damn Capt Morgan you and Jack oughts pack it in and come on out! erghhhhh! ne'r mind sorry bad thought. Plenty here already, come fer a visit and get dried out and warmed up we gots yer weeksend planned till November the 15th.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

today.....worried........drunk an' worried.......an'... great!!.....now wet....tsk! :rolleyes: ....but the weathers good :rolleyes:

wet, but the weather's good?? did ye spill yer drink on yerself there?

Ah... don't worry.... be happy...

Fancy

I'm feeling good... laid out in the sunshine for a while today...the warmth felt sooooo good... I nearly fell asleep... :)

got cat hair all over me because my sweet, loving, long-hair, loves-to-sit-in-your-lap kitty is shedding like a sonofagun! :rolleyes:

Fancy

The weather here was supposed to be wonderful, dry sunny and 20 degrees...lay in the sun today they said..

It's BLOODY COLD, grey and looks like it will rain, hard nothern wind...yeah great day indeed :rolleyes:

hero.jpg

tired, cause I went to bed to late and woke up way to early,

Iritated with myself because i too, again..went to sleep in the morning (3.30 am) and have to get up also in the morning..the weather has turned becausetiful afterall but i'm too tired for the walk in the park i wanted to do in Arnhem..

hero.jpg

I am also glad the weekend is here. The powder monkeys are being difficult, not wanting to get dressed in the morning, not wanting to leave the house, and not wanting to get up. Hopefully they do sleep in and catch up on sleep and good moods. Thank God the weekend it here HUZZAH!!!!!!!!

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

plum exhausted from movin' stuff, wasp-bitten an' sunburned.... :ph34r:

Need a moonlit boat ride.... :ph34r:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Worked my aaaaaa....... OK worked hard today.... got th' Samauri bear's armor finished, and the Rebel finnished just in time for shipping............. then stopped at my Bosses restaurans...... was going to work on the dragon on the wall...but she didn't get the pens that I needed.... so I could only drink rum..... Well did get the lanterns set up for her..........

So had a good day....................

(but a nice single woman right now wouldn't hurt..............)

Lonely... ;)

plum exhausted from movin' stuff, wasp-bitten an' sunburned.... blink.gif

Need a moonlit boat ride.... rolleyes.gif

Oh yes..but i'd like it in the sun, lotsa wind to blow away the sorrow's (wind does that LOVE IT!) and lotsa sun to warm me inside :)

This momentary joy breeds months of pain;

This hot desire converts to cold disdain.

Lucrece 690-1

True again..'never been one to go looking for "one night stands" self respect is hard enough to keep but if you're just alone long enough..you start to wonder if it's not better then nothing..

...Awh but lust is good for at least a good ten minutes....................... ohmy.gif

THEN minutes?

You've got to be kidding...gotta be a lot longer then that..ten minutes..hardly worth the time to search someone mate ;)

hero.jpg