How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still :blink:;)

But outside here i won't be talking about it on the board except in pm..i don't want to put my grief on other's shoulders and i'm pretty good in having fun on top and push the other feelings down when having a laugh.. sweet pretending..whistling.gif

hero.jpg

Feelin' pretty damned good right now. Found out last night at work that I get to move up to the 3rd shift and will be on the forklift team. No more cuttin boxes for me as of the 15th! Better hours and more money for me! :blink:;):D

Gonna fly a little jolly roger off it too. ;)

That sounds like it is :)

Yeah..some dreams are worth waiting for!

I hope the waiting's not invain for me, but i wish you that all your dreams right up to THE dream will continue to come true :)

hero.jpg

Thats good..my Monday was just what it's supposed to be..crap :( bad news..visit to my mum's urn was hard, véry hard..i'll be glad when the summer comes..i só need some sun's warmth..

So sorry Charity... head's up... have some rum (tis the pyrate way) and play in the sun. Aye... sun's warmth always makes me feel so good. I spent some time just lying in it today.

Fancy

That's wonderful :(

Can you send me some? :(

Just rain here and sóme sun in between, i swear i will sing all day when we have one fully sunny day (Oh boy, all the ryming here is affecting me.. :( )

hero.jpg

Congrats, Charity! :(:(

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"