How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck on the job hunt, Hetha! Our fingers are crossed for you.

I finally found the fight balance of flu medications, so I'm feeling OK - just high as a kite! B) :)

Sunny and 80's? Sounds like heaven! :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Mad Jack I hads some wonderous Gumbos fer yer last Mondays I did walked all over the place lookin fer yas I did and you do have this thing about disapeerin so I drank it down meself. Glad ta hear yer feelin better! Hetha girl what is it that ye do? Errgghhhh? Wish it be ya do? Like running the game room isn't workin out? Wit a look as such me own thought would be ye mayhaps be a law partner ergh a underwriter! Yer tough! Much luck in the search nay much to offer from the beach i say. Good mornin!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Thank all o' ye..an' keep them pistols an' such cross'd..M' may need it!

Competition is fierce..fer those o' us into modern IT work!

About t' bang my head through keyboard in sheer frustration, 'rom M' regular work t'day! Technical diag, can be such a messy task, UGH! :lol:

Need a break! :)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Sorry t' hear thet Badger! Were M' in yer locale, M' would hunt them down and sorely kick their sorry bottoms, fer ye! (M' hev plenty o' aggression t' get outta M' system) M' should go work out in M' gym..or somethin' close t' thet..M' hev some energy t' burn thet b'fer certain! :lol:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Well I'm feelin' pretty damned good right abouts now. Gots off werk early t'night and tomorra me and Shaelyn head down t' Fort Myers fer Lee Island Pirate Days. Can't get no better than that I say!

Now all I needs is a glass of rum and I'll be set t' go! :lol::o:o

Pettin? I guess so. That Pirate pettin zoo line sometime bogs down on one mate. Mayhap he been the bogger. Poor soul he was. Aye, was. It killed em it did. Now he be the poster fer all scallywags being over pet. :D

Shoots anything that moves!!

Aye, Sealegs Constance and Jonathan Hawks!! Let's bring in th' weekend an' welcome th fun! <_<:lol:<_<

Hetha12.jpg

...Craby....inna.real CRABY MOOD.....

I'll be a jerk, say whats bothering me.... then drink some rum, and watch Shrek 2 again and get over it......

Merchants are good, I have no problem with that, but why do we get one or two post from someone selling something, and thats it...... Don't get me wrong, there has been some good stuff offered for sale, but they don't "hang around"...... mumble grumble..... arrgh..........

Thanks for lettin' me get that offa my chest, I can understand the "wrong" parts of my arguement..... but it still makes me craby.......

Tyme fer that rum an movie........

Aye, Sealegs Constance and Jonathan Hawks!! Let's bring in th' weekend an' welcome th fun! :D:D:D

Aye Hetha, I agrees wit ya, and fer even a bigger reason. This here be me 300th post ana a plunderer I now be. ARRR!!!! Step aside and let me ave some gold.. :D:D

Rum all round... :D:D;););)

Shoots anything that moves!!

Was 'craby'...but now better. They caught the scum thats bin 'cuttin'' lines

see part of the problem.... can't kill them... (or spank en) no respect...

when you were a kid. no way in hell you "talked back".................... but now th law protects the "bad seed"................the law protects the idiots...............not the people we want to be aloud to bread...... .. going to hell in the hand basket......Other than there are the Pyrates who will say... whatthefuckis that...

heck wit it...... the idea don"t type out right................

so ....

How am I feeling right now........ kinda beligerent........wanted to be feeling horny.... but no one to feeel horny to................. dang..

pyrate.....................

see part of the problem.... can't kill them... (or spank en) no respect...

.... but now th law protects the "bad seed"................the law protects the idiots.......

Who SAY'S we can't kill 'em? Just don't get caught...

That's why I never bothered with the law...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius