How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye! We share some rum..lots o' great lookin' men! Cheers, lass! :D:D

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

I'm sorry you guys have it so bad.

I used to when i was real young and living in a pre war house in Rotterdam, mostly wood and very moist .

I had to take tablets then but now days it's just two puffs of nose spray a day on both sides, thank god.

What about you Christine, are you feeling better yet? :D

hero.jpg

*Phil comes in, plops down*

OY!!!

*in a whisper*

...these late nights...I mean, early mornings...

Between th' rehearsals fer th' Festival, th' About.com job I'm trainin' fer, me students, me clients, and th' heavy duties o' th' PPWTA...

...I...need...rest...or...a...new...brain... :D

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

I feel like a sponge about to pop from people spitting on me because I'm the moderator of a cranky forum! B)

Where's the bar??????? B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

up from here.......turn left.....can't miss it.. B)

I appreciate the chart Captain, gramercy. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

B)

What?

Is the beer sour here or something?

(sigh) Never you mind..... I'm off to another pub. B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Okay, I just have to say something about this whole thing.....I feel this was not handled well at all. And now, everyone is unsure what to do. It's like we're all on Mommy Cam now. I feel what should have happened was that it was announced that certain posts would get the "Adults Only" label and then just leave it at that. But now, now it has become quite the mess. The tension is extremely thick and I feel it will be quite some time before it returns to normal. If it ever returns normal.....

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

As long as there are people who are offended at the drop of a zipper, it'll never be normal here.

And they're usually the ones that beat their kids on Sunday morning, then go to church...

...and it's ok for Junior to come here and read about the beheadings, stabbings, slashings, tarrings, keelhaulings, maroonings...not to mention the drinking that goes on here...but God forbid you pop out a pecker once and again.. . B)

B)

~ Vegetius

Okay, I just have to say something about this whole thing.....I feel this was not handled well at all.  And now, everyone is unsure what to do.  It's like we're all on Mommy Cam now. I feel what should have happened was that it was announced that certain posts would get the "Adults Only" label and then just leave it at that.  But now, now it has become quite the mess.  The tension is extremely thick and I feel it will be quite some time before it returns to normal. If it ever returns normal.....

Okay, so you don't like that way it was handled at all. I've let you all post without interference since I started as Moderator, I've never interfered with your posts.

What didn't you get that you wanted?

You have you Den thread with a header which is all that is required to let people know that if they don't want to read sexual content to stay out. If they are offened thay have no one to blame but themselves.

No one is telling you what to post or not post.

What do you want to be differn't Christine? B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I agree with ya on that too. I'm sorry, but sex is the least of the younger generation's problems. There's more violence going on with kids today then anything else. Kids shooting up schools and such.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Okay, I just have to say something about this whole thing.....I feel this was not handled well at all.  And now, everyone is unsure what to do.  It's like we're all on Mommy Cam now. I feel what should have happened was that it was announced that certain posts would get the "Adults Only" label and then just leave it at that.  But now, now it has become quite the mess.  The tension is extremely thick and I feel it will be quite some time before it returns to normal. If it ever returns normal.....

Okay, so you don't like that way it was handled at all.

What didn't you get that you wanted?

You have you Den thread with a header which is all that is required to let people know that if they don't want to read sexual content to stay out. If they are offened thay have no one to blame but themselves.

No one is telling you what to post or not post.

What do you want to be differn't Christine? B)

Bess, it's water under the bridge now. We can't go back, it's done.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

*sighs as well* I was merely pointing out that this whole thing could have been handled differently. A small announcement that certain posts needed to be labeled. But it didn't go that way. Yes, the threads are labeled now, but everyone is in this weird mood. Don't you feel the tension as well?

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

*sighs as well* I was merely pointing out that this whole thing could have been handled differently. A small announcement that certain posts needed to be labeled. But it didn't go that way. Yes, the threads are labeled now, but everyone is in this weird mood. Don't you feel the tension as well?

That was how it started out remember?

My suggesting that information for adult content be added to the headers?

Hetha agreed. We are not talking about ANY other topic but hers.

No, it didn't go the *small announcement* way that you wanted because posters, moderators that had no business interjecting and others chimed in with remarks that were not needed.

Hetha and I were doing fine until people got a grip on the knickers of the person next to them and started tugging. (much head shaking)

I've been on the side of you posters from the start and taken shots from nearly all of you for my efforts that needed their own lables.

Sorry it all does not live up to your expectations but it's the best I can do without any input from Bloody.

You have your topic to post in as you will. I'm not sure what else you want.

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Right now , I feel very sad. What was just playfull "goofing around" has many people upset.....

I also feel very sad for Iron Bess who is only doing her job as moderator.

I do not think that there were any "bad intentions" by any of the post, but there are some "hurt feelings" and that also make me sad....

I know it will all get "worked out"....

..... "And Aaaaaargh, cause we are all pyrates" :angry:

Perhaps the whole pub itself should have a warning label. Other than the sex stuff, the talk of violence should also be considered as well. As I had pointed out, kids today have more problems with violence then anything else. Look at all the school shootings and such. Just an idea....

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Perhaps the whole pub itself should have a warning label. Other than the sex stuff, the talk of violence should also be considered as well. As I had pointed out, kids today have more problems with violence then anything else. Look at all the school shootings and such. Just an idea....

Well thank the Gods that that wouldn't be MY forum!!

:angry:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Zounds, M'Lady!

By my troth, I do aver...

Dost thou not knowe...it DO be well and proper for violence to be true visited 'pon yonder lads and lasses...but speake of privies, knaving and wenching? Nay, a thousand time nay! 'Tis not the PC way!

~ Vegetius