How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

...Just in kinda murgy mood....... had to work yesterday, so I missed the parade, and had to do some renderings today, so didn't get to goof off or do any good Sunday kinda things........

Maybe I'll go watch "Mosquito Coast" never seen it befor.... checked it out from the Library..........

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dagnabbit! *pouts* Me fun tryin t' get a Horny..err..Horned One, jes left th' buildin! Before he could see me reply t' his posts...*snaps fingers in disappointment* Everyone else will seemingly ignore an'move on..he prolly won't be on fer a while..(frustrated) :lol:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

thankee, Fancy, need t'numb th'pain.. :lol: drink wit' me... :D

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Least you hev some good entertainment Patrick... :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Aye, mirrors can be fun! :lol: I agree wit' all o' ye!

:DB)

Hetha12.jpg

I feel physically not well..my thoughts be great, had a fun weekend..but oh, my head! Feel like I've been hit by a sledgehammer! Coffee an' meds are in good order! :rolleyes:

Hetha12.jpg

*Commisserates with Christine* Aye, I know exactly wot ye mean, lass... :)

I feel miserable wit' this stuff.... :rolleyes: (Jes found me meds)

Hetha12.jpg

Aww, ye poor lasses... I hope ye gets ta feelin' better soon...

I, on the other hand, am feeling like I'm walking on cloud nine! been taken to heaven and back and reeling from the feeling! :rolleyes:

Fancy

Bendryl is some great stuff for allergies! It cleared it up pretty fast and then I was all loopy, woo-hoo! Too bad it can't keep it away forever, but I'll enjoy feeling great for the time being! :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Th' Aleve has finally kicked in.after I checked th' mail! Yay! Enjoying some good tunes on radio now... :D There, much better... :D

Hetha12.jpg