How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Fer now it's staying down, still at 99 something. I just took some more meds to try and keep it from climbing. I got all sweaty, must be breaking any fever that tried to rise. Oh, le sigh....such fun!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could get away from this low-grade bronchitis that's been bugging me these past several weeks. It's not pleasant to be in a meeting and suddenly get a coughing attack. My co-workers wonder if they are going to witness me coughing up a lung.

Of course I kind of overdid it this weekend, with the Carnaval parade in San Francisco (exhausting!) and then an impromptu musical performance at Quinn's Lighthouse on Sunday and visiting friends and drinking too much rum on Monday. Jack and I are testers for their rum drink experiments - Monday's was a cross between a Mojito and a Suffering Bastard. Very tasty, but knocked me sideways.

RHJMap.jpg

Couldn't sleep anymore. Was having trippy dreams and still have fever. Just took it now, it's at 100.7. Ugh, this is getting annoying! I need to do some major packing and get the hell outta this apartment! The longer we stay, the more rent we pay. Everyone has been packing around me, telling me to just rest, but I hate this! ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I feel like I'm watchin' an inevitable storm about t' pass through me home..no matter what I do or decide, it will happen like it or not.... :blink:

Too little, too late.....

I haven't talked about it very much lately, an' hev avoided th' topic point blank too long....now changing fortune is upon me, an' Ive played too long...

Am I ready? Aye, an' Nay...I'm watching th' show, because it's predictable..I know th' various outcomes, an' in me heart me ready t' embrace th' changes, like a fresh breather, but prepared physically, nay..still got lots t' sort out..pack up an' move...

Hope yer fever goes down, Christine, an' feel better soon, (((hugs Christine)))

I gots work t' do...but I know, weirdly enough, thet me gonna be alright..I'm..calm, in th' face o' th' storm...shall we say...

Most people would be terrified..I'm not... :)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

It's a matter of fighting or accepting the inevitable for what it is - you seem to be in the accepting mode. It looks like you have alot of work ahead of you, but as they say, "Hard work is the novocaine of the soul."

I hope it all works out for you in the best way possible.

RHJMap.jpg

I hope it all works out for you in the best way possible.

Thankee..I'll need all th' perserverance I can muster...

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Well, this being a work night an all, I be tired and want out o this brig. Feels like me heads about ta explode from the stupidness ere tonight. Where's a ship when I wants one.

Shoots anything that moves!!

I feel sad, angry and determined.

I have come to realize the last months i have been trying to be "popular"or better said..unconsciously behave different then i who i am to "fit in" .

I did things i normally wouldn't and i am through with it.

I am who i am, if that's not how people lik me that's tough luck, and..i really think, their loss as if people really got to know me i'm sure they'd like me.

It makes me sad that one should feel this way..apairently in this world there's a vibe going around you should be a certain way to be popular..well..not me..no more.

hero.jpg

I've been relocated..physically...

I'm now out in the country..far from the city, where I am used to familiar sounds and sights. I feel disoriented..discombobulated...it all happened so fast..friday, lost me home..saturday..pack an' called relatives..sunday..packed an moved out t' Nacogdoches..gotta be at least a few hundred miles away from whence me came...I don't know how I feel right now..I've been so shook up o'er th' weekend...all so new to me..trees an' nature fer miles around..

driveway..thet t' me seems t' take an hour t' get t' th' main road...not complaining, it's beautiful out 'ere..just seems like a vacation retreat..not a place o' residence as o' yet..

I've lived in th' country before..but not this country..nor this deeply into it..need water an'a boat..then things might jes be perfect! Very out o'

sorts right now...lost me DSL..(grrr...) but at least I hev some limited access to the net..I'm going to be a bit unreachable, until I get settled in... ;)

An' Charity..I like ye jes th' way ye are hon..no pretense needed wit' me..

I feel like a cat thet's been stuck in dryer, then made to tumble fer an hour... ;)

Hetha12.jpg

Oh DANG...that sounds so bad ;)

I am so sorry sweetie, you know..i'm here to talk to, always!

I have to run now..get my baby Tabby to the vet..he's causing me lots of worries and so does Dusty who's going to the vet tomorrow ;)

I will email you tonight!

In the mean time, hang in there :)

Biiiiiiiig hugs! bearhug.gif

hero.jpg

tired and sore after spending the hot humid weekend playing bella donna at our medieval fest. 2 weekends down and one more to go. us steel rose players have become quite comfortable playing with each other and the improv and schtick just keeps getting better. it's a hoot playing with our pyrate poet, his powder monkeys and the rest of the cast. not going to want it to end next sunday.

charity - if people don't like the perx\son you are, then they are the ones missing out on a remarkable presence. if we're not who were are - then we re no one.

hetha - i know what it's like to pick up and relocate in a weekend's time. i did it with a family and it really isn't is the pits. you knkow how to find me if you need me. much good vibes heading your way.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I wish i could compalin but! if it got better it would be taxable! Hetha girl be of strength all works out, Christine get the hell well girl! (no seriously I hope you start feeling better) Lady Snow Ahhhhhh! Like losing yer virginity huh It hurts sooooo good! Blackjohn best find out! I mean it coulda been Ed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^_^ Charity girl never try, what it be is what it be. Sealegs Constance! Sorry I'd jes get meself in trouble but thanks I gots a really good visual! Red handed Jill sometimes ye make sense like an elder ya does. Thanks fer all the goodness ye share. OOH

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

ahoy there lad. I had recently been deported from my home ship, the Stradiler II. I had been aboard 47 years. I am now 68 years old, and stubbled upon this site days ago. It wamred me ehart to see this site, as I have lived the life fluently. I look forward to viewing ye posts.

welcome aboard cap'n. you do knkow the rules say that you buythe first round.... tske your time and walk around our place and i'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you busy. enjoy our site. :ph34r:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Things could be betta, keep thinkin' that the changes will all do us good, but haven't seen much good come of it as of late. ;)

Somehow the world just keeps right on spinnin' whether we likes it or not.

Need a horizon and a ship and a few good pirates and then we could sail this thing right off the map...

Hope things are better in yarr neck of the wilderness Hetha and crew!

Here's buckets of love to ye! ...Since love is all we really have anyway.

Stormfeathersiggycopy.jpg

Meanwhile, I'm really wired for putting the kit together for a 2nd century Roman Auxilliary, and I really want to be searching sources on the web.

I'm beat... I'd like to go home and sleep, sleep, sleep...

You might want to check out my friend at Legio XX... they are a great bunch of guys, and if I had more time and money I'd be doing Roman too.

http://www.larp.com/legioxx/

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Red handed Jill sometimes ye make sense like an elder ya does. Thanks fer all the goodness ye share.

Thanks for the compliment - you're making me blush!

Threw a pyratical birthday bash for my better half and it was terrific. Even better, Richard Becker (the artist who's paintings were a big part of the inspiration for POTC) painted Jack's portrait - as a pirate! It is an incredible painting. Lucky for me, I didn't get sick until the day after the party. But - bah humbug - I now have bronchitis, which is very inconvenient, since I can't realistically take time off from work. :lol:

Hetha - how is life in the country treating you now that it's been a few days?

RHJMap.jpg