How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wild and mad enough to claw my way through anything that sets in my way. Is that a bad thing? B)

Jack I be worried about ye all weeksend and wishin ye'd be makin a post ta relax the many touched by your immediacy ya shared on Fridays eve! Help us out here matey?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little better, it's no wonder my stomach is upset, i've had more then my share of stress but the virus seems gone as all is better in that dpt. :P

I'll be okay by the beginning of the next week YAY :)

How are you yourself, are the allergies getting less yet? :P

hero.jpg

Ah, yes, stress can really make you sick! And I tend to have too much of that, ugh! Good to hear yer feeling a little better than before. Hope it continues to stay that way. :(

I haven't had allergy problems in some time now. I usually am sneezing so much, but lately that hasn't happened. It'd be nice if it always stayed that way.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

If i were there and could drink i'd say yes..

Had me a panick attach this morning as bad as i'd not had for ever..i thought i would choke :huh:

It took me much longer then the times i've had it to get back my breath..kinda shaken me up :huh:

Thank god i don't get those often..never would be better..

hero.jpg

Well, this be my last night fer the next 4 days at work. So, I be feeling pretty good. Anyone want ta be joinin me fer a rum after?

:lol: Huzzah to you Jonathan Hawks! :lol: Let's drynk two! ~ and may you learn tas enjoy yer nights off fer a while~ :lol:

Well, this be my last night fer the next 4 days at work. So, I be feeling pretty good. Anyone want ta be joinin me fer a rum after?

:ph34r: Huzzah to you Jonathan Hawks! B) Let's drynk two! ~ and may you learn tas enjoy yer nights off fer a while~ B)

Aye!!! Thanks ta ya hearty Rummy. Ya be me one and only lass that feels me pain I says. Now that I be back, i can only ope the next two days go fast. ya see, I took off this ere Friday and Saturday for openin of Bristol faire ere by me. So, me work worries will be at me back a bit. Ere's a bit o Rum from me private stock if'n ya want some. :)

Shoots anything that moves!!

You do?

I feel like i'm the bad guy here, and i feel like all the lies having come out (and i remember all the American people i know screaming they were so mad for being lied to) haven't tought anyone anything.

I'm very depressed as this, as there is so much hate already and i see people spreading only more and in a way that killed millions of Jews in the 40ties..

We went through that more then you did, i remember the stories of my parents and they say never again but it's happening right now only this time the hate is to the muslim people, of whom many have been coworkers of me and they were wonderful people to work with.'

STOP THE HATE :lol: :lol: :lol:

hero.jpg

After being back on a hardcore weightlifing and diet regiment...I've had a single glass of my favorite Red Zinfandel and well....

I'm snockered! ;)

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.