How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Know what ye mean..*whew* I heard they get pretty bad up there, an' occasionally visit northern indiana too...(my parents once lived in Valparaiso)

Wot's up wit' th' fog at sunrise n' sunset? Is thet Lake Michigan's doin?

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wot's up wit' th' fog at sunrise n' sunset? Is thet Lake Michigan's doin?

Yup, mixed with the pollution in the air... makes for lovely sunrises and sunsets, though!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye, it sure does... :) Very pretty, imho, an' a bit cooler too...

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Today's one of those days... its about 70 degrees, and sunny, with a nice breeze off the lake... I feel fine!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Lucky! I got about 85-87 degrees an' overcast, but sweltering..big pile o' laundry to do..ugh! Needs t' be done before three o' clock...

Hetha12.jpg

Whew! Thank goodness for the lake and the breeze...

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

It be partial sun, partial overcast, muggy, nasty, and' yucky hot 'ere! I do not envy anyone who wishes t' come live in Texas...a visit mayhap, but not t' live! ;) Weather 'ere sucks! ;)

Hetha12.jpg

Mid-70's and sunny out here (south of San Francisco, just by the bay.) Or so they say. I'm still at work for three more hours, so I won't get to experience it, other than looking out my window. This weekend's supposed to be nice, though.

RHJMap.jpg

The weather has been realy nice.....Winter finaly over...... Just gotta remember when it gets hot.... that I was waiting for warmer weather........ kinda funny how the weather works isn't it.......... :unsure:

But I'm in a funny kinda good mood..... so I think I will just "flow " with it........ ;)

Things seem to have gotten a little worse. What I thought was just a bad back and chest ache is something more. Perhaps either the flu or cold. I have chills really bad and also have fever. I decided to call in sick with my work at the urging of Pyrate Phil. I've had the achey feeling for a few days now, but have ignored it and went to work anyway. Now, cuz the fever, it's time to rest and kick this thing in the butt! Took some meds and will be getting loopy soon..... :D

Oh, and look, my rank changed, I be a Pyrate Legend now....woo-hoo! :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I have chills really bad and also have fever.

Do keep an eye on that..in case it's not gone in three days..call a doctor :)

Get well soon!

I forgt to congratulate you!

Have fun being a legend! :D:D

As to how i feel now...lonely..nothing new in that..

hero.jpg

hip, hip, huzzah on your elevation to a higher position! quite legendery indeed! :D

hope you feeling more like yourself really soon. i thought i was the only one on the boards that's supposed to be feeling so rotten, now you and pphil are crowding my space! (just joking - and phil's injury is no joke at all) :D

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I couldn't sleep anymore. Was either too hot or too cold. My fever has gone up higher, over 101 now. Ugh, going in the wrong direction. I'm sitting here in shorts and a tank top, with the fans turned on, but then also have a blanket for when I feel cold. :rolleyes:

Yes, Phil's injury is no fun either! He told me he's doing okay now, but I of course freaked when he first told me about it!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Yes, Phil's injury is no fun either! He told me he's doing okay now, but I of course freaked when he first told me about it!

icon_eek.gif

His injury?

Oh god..i can imagine you freaked..i didn't even realize, i thought he was kidding..sorry 'guess i missed something..again ashamed05.gif

Best wishes to him too and i hope he'll be ok very soon! :)

hero.jpg

A little dabbling of the toes shouldn't hurt-lol Tho, I did finally get my fever to break. It kept climbing all day yesterday. Got as high as 103, ugh! Meds, cold washcloth, fans and the ac eventually put out my fire. It's now only at 99.3, gotta make sure it doesn't climb again. I have to be able to go to work today, there's no one to cover this time. Now, I'm off to sign the lease and get the keys. Still feeling icky, but just going to make it quick and then hop back into bed. :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Aye! Being sick or injured is truly no fun at all..I wish ye both a speedy recovery, Phil an' Christine. :) Christine, congrats on yer promotion hon, but Phil's right, yer already legendary t' some o' us... :huh: ! :lol: When yer feelin' better, mayhaps we can throw a legendary celebration in honor o' it?

Hetha12.jpg