How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Beyond exhausted. Work has been very busy...which is a wonderfully good thing, but is very tiring. And the wee lad has been sick so I have not slept well for the last 6 days. Ahhh, to sleep, perchance to dream......Zzzzzzz

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right there along with Capt. Sterling and BriarRose Kildare, I'm very exhausted as well. I've been just dragging my feet lately, not getting enough sleep, I've been busy lately. Is it the weekend yet, ugh! The resident situation has gotten a little bit better. I decided not to say anything just yet to my manager. Instead I've been giving him the cold shoulder. He definitely is taking notice and has not hung out at the desk that much. Some would say I'm being mean with the way I'm very aloof, but I'm just fed up with his crap! I'm a nice, friendly person by nature, but I don't like being taken advantage of. :rolleyes: *yawns* and heads off to get in some sleep, Zzzzzz........ :rolleyes:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Sorta like an onion.

I got pretty sunburned at Nor Cal, despite the 30+ suntan lotion, especially my poor nose. Now it's starting to peel. Not those light flakes, but just like onion skin. :rolleyes:

Guess I better get a bigger hat.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Tier'd I be, another 25min til I can leave this wretched sweatshop 'n I still not had a good night's sleep all week in this heat.....want'a leave here now but don't want'a go home for it be an extra 10 degree hotter th' closer I get.

100+ today in the valley it was! :rolleyes:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Feeling really good today! Took care of the resident situation at our staff meeting. My manager will talk with the boss about how to handle him. She said it's not right at all the way he talks about me like that. Took care of another situation which should help as well. We moved the chair that's right next to our desk to a different location in the lobby. By doing that it will help keep the residents from sitting so closely to our desk. Then, on top of getting all this taken care of, our manager gave each of us a gas card, woo-hoo! Free gas, yay! :rolleyes:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

today? feeling fine-- <_<

scored a HUGE 5 yard linen tablecloth at good will yesterday-- PIRATE SHIRTS galore from that baby! { WHO ever had a table that long?}

while i was checking out the lady said " you know there are a few places that are a bit stained?"--and i said "yup--- make better worn look pirate shirts for my crew!".....

so now i have to decide which powder monkeys shirts i can make--- got the math to do! the math will decide!

that and lots of overtime at work this weekend... just adds to the money pile for PiP festival this fall.....down side is less time with my favorite pirate/lover and powder monkeys!......

tis all in how yah look at it-- work while the money is good-- or play-- i always go for balance/moderation....

pax

lady constance

Feeling irritable from mould allergies, which are giving me a sinus headache. Wish the weather would dry up! Hoping the antihistamines will give me enough relief to go Contra dancing tonight, since it's the last dance of the season.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

I meself am rather upset and a bit nervous. Saturday while 'playing soccer' orrather i went to go hit a friend with my hat and i was running and I guess rolled...who konws..but mixed with alcohol i managed to sprain my ankle wicked bad.

Least though from what I've been reading about symptoms I think its a sprain maybe I should stop drinking for a while, it always end up in some type of bodily harm.

"I'm no fencing master, but I had some schoolin' in the art of cold steel"

Feeling really good today!

big hugs for the loverly Christine, and glad some of the stress is gone!!

does a snoopy dance...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Feeling really good today!

big hugs for the loverly Christine, and glad some of the stress is gone!!

does a snoopy dance...

*joins in on snoopy dance*

Although today has been interesting....I've discovered what acid reflux feels like.....ugh! I wondered why I had trouble sleeping last night, heaviness and burning in chest, tightness in throat. Taking a Pepcid AC has helped a lot, but wow, heartburn is nasty! *continues doing snoopy dance because I still feel pretty good* B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I meself am rather upset and a bit nervous. Saturday while 'playing soccer' orrather i went to go hit a friend with my hat and i was running and I guess rolled...who konws..but mixed with alcohol i managed to sprain my ankle wicked bad.

Least though from what I've been reading about symptoms I think its a sprain maybe I should stop drinking for a while, it always end up in some type of bodily harm.

I can empathize, Depinux!

I had too much Pimm's yesterday afternoon at the "Tea on the Lawn" garden party that my English Country Dance group held to end the season.

I did not sprain an ankle dancing on the lawn, nor topple over the edge of the ravine, however I did wind up with a nasty stomach ache (not helped by the heavy, deep-fried pub meal I ate later in the evening).

So yes, I'm laying off the drink for awhile too, until my digestion recovers.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Yikes, a $685.00 vet bill for my parrot Corky.

He was climbing on the outside of Gilligan's cage and Gilligan bit one of his right toes and virtually severed it. It was just hanging on by some skin.

Immediately put stiptick stuff on to stop the bleeding.

Ewwwuuuuueeeeee.....I could see the poor bird's bone sticking out.... ;)

Got the bird to the bird vet and he cut off the toe and suetured up the wound.

Been giving Corky antibiotics and pain meds via shots (no needles) that go down his throat. Thankfully he hasn't bitten me yet.....

The bird is doing fine, us however it puts another major cost onto the money we are trying to save to put down on a home. Very trying times which also means no events for awhile..... :lol:

Sad at the passing of a great, legendary comedian, George Carlin 1937-2008.

As the curtain closes upon this earthly stage, for us there is now only silence.

May all the laughter and joy he gave to others give him wings to fly upon the other side. My Deepest Blessings George Carlin, and May the Light of Heaven surround you.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

I'll miss George, in all his irreverant, quirkie, intuitive, insightful ways..

you ever wonder about silly putty? what makes it silly? what other names did they think of for it?? sad putty? illogical putty? Idiot putty? insufferable putty?

and the light goes down..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

aww yes sad about GC..

I am toasted from the beach...ahhhhhh

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Is that what I smelled burning? (jk) :lol:

I'm excited for the evening (got a little shopping planned for an upcoming trip and for my Halloween costume), and for tomorrow (picking up my diploma from school, tacos at the Magic Kingdom). :lol:

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Irritated. One of the users of our software is a whiny jerk. And he creates problems for our contacts at that company because every time he perceives there is a problem he goes over their heads and informs upper management. More often than not, he's the problem, but he still makes trouble. Every time I've had to deal with him I've wanted to reach through the phone and throttle him. And I'm sure my contacts at this company would pay good money to see that, I'll tell ya. I live for the day when I receive an email to disable this guy's login information because he's no longer with the company (and there will be much rejoicing there as well...)

I've been enjoying a reprieve from this guy for a couple of months. But alas, my vacation from him had to end. He called this morning with another problem. He'll get an answer, but like always, it will differ from his opinion and he'll whine yet again to upper management. GRRRRR!

RHJMap.jpg

Yeah, it's so sad about George Carlin. He was so funny! I love comedians that make you think, but at the same time laugh so hard you get tears in your eyes, lol! You will be missed George, thanks for the wonderful years of laughter. :lol:

I'm so glad to have the day off. My one day off before I work well into next week, ugh! I'm just going to kick back and take it easy.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Sleepy...where is my lil brown teddy bear? time for a nap before work.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

board....got no pirate'n adventures on me calendar fer dern near two whole months...

B)

I Be Marooned...MAROONED I Says!!! MAROONED!!

hey, I wonder if this is how Gilligan 'n th' Skipper felt?

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

B) HOT and sweaty — and not in a good way! It's been 98-105 here the last week, and we don't have AC in our house.

I think I'll go play in the sprinkler! B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog