How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

board....got no pirate'n adventures on me calendar fer dern near two whole months...

:lol:

I Be Marooned...MAROONED I Says!!! MAROONED!!

hey, I wonder if this is how Gilligan 'n th' Skipper felt?

you're marooned? you got colored Red and Blue?? (old bugs cartoon flashback)

I"m tired and frustrated and stressed beyond words.. I had to leave work on Thursday for a little while and just... :lol:

as a pirate, I would keel-haul all of them bean counters in my work insurance.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're marooned? you got colored Red and Blue?? (old bugs cartoon flashback)

Aye. I be hold'n me breath all weekend in hope me daughter what in town would stop for a visit....but she did not, 'n now I must go back t' work in th' morn...

Oh Bugger, 'n th' rum nearly gone as well!!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Frazzled & frustrated.

Just got back from vacation last night, to find a phone message saying the roofers would be here first thing this morning.

Got up a 6 a.m to be ready & dressed before they arrived (they say they start at 7 a.m.)

Now just received a phone call (while typing this) to say that they won't be here today, because they got behind on another job. But they'll be here tomorrow morning instead.

Ugh!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

still angry about my work insurance.. I had my radiation cancelled by my doctors because I couldnt secure the insurance for it. I dont blame them since it costs $50,000 but I WISH ta all hell they had told me this could happen the 3-4 times I called them in the week before. Seriously, I'm thinking of calling a lawyer.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

you should call a lawyer, in the meantime contact your state agency. They may be able to help.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

me extremely nervous...I had a rather frightening experience a couple of weeks ago. My heart started racing and wouldn't slow down without assistance.

They had to take me out of work by ambulance after giving me a shot to slow my heart down ...it was at 220 and climbing. Tomoorow I have to have a chemical stress test, and once that is over they are going to fit me with 24 hour heart monitor. GEZZZSH I am too young for this.

In the meantime....My mom is back at the hospital, she had a catherization but, an artery to her kidney busted, and they had to do a fix on that. The doctors are really surprised that she is still living. She has a very strong will to live. But things keep going wrong.

There is lots of other drama going on but, won't go into that which why I am looking forward to participating in the sketchbook this time around.

Well, I am allowed to drink water up to midnight, it is almost that now...one more sip and then bed. Hopefully, I can sleep.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

still angry about my work insurance.. I had my radiation cancelled by my doctors because I couldnt secure the insurance for it. I dont blame them since it costs $50,000 but I WISH ta all hell they had told me this could happen the 3-4 times I called them in the week before. Seriously, I'm thinking of calling a lawyer.

Get legal advice RIGHT NOW!

This is not a time to wait for someone else to aid you.

CALL SOMEONE Merry! :rolleyes:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Get legal advice RIGHT NOW!

This is not a time to wait for someone else to aid you.

CALL SOMEONE Merry! :(

I agree with Iron Bess.

Mary, GET A LAWYER!!!!!

Your health isn't something to mess around with, and unforetunately, doctors are hog-tied by the insurance companies. Discusting fact, but true. :(

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Lady Seahawke - is it possible that this could be menopause-related? Before I started using progesterone cream I had a hell of a time with heart palpitations. At one point I had an episode that lasted a couple of hours and I used to have them every night for 20-30 minutes when I was trying to go to sleep.

RHJMap.jpg

::::Looks at Iron Bess and Ransom; then at MerryD::: Do as they say, merryD. I'm with them. That's definitely not right what some people are doing.

Thanks, Bess. :::hugs back:::

A wee bit better today. But hungry. :(

It's troublesome to just try and survive. As you've read with MerryD's issue... and everything else that most others are going through. All this stupidity and red tape, etc.... it's just crazy! Most of us don't have the time nor energy or patience for jumping through hoops more than a circus lion!

What happened to the simple and clear help that I knew when I was growing up?

~Lady B

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I have 2 options that run side by side.. my work insurance is the one draggin its feet, saying that the pathology report is missing that shows the nodes werent involved. The Hospital Radiation clinic that is arguing with them that thjis procedure is needed hasnt' had this much trouble in the 6 years that Mammosite has been offered.

If I get mammosite, I have the chance at full breast radiation later on, but if I have the full breast now (and the most common procedure) I have to have a mastectomy if the cancer comes back. This insurance has a $1000 out of pocket expense I have to cover first.

on the other side is my COBRA insurance that will cost the earth but worth it for the few months I need it. It will pick up what ever the work insurance doesnt. The biggest problem is the $400 per month it costs, with at least 2 months gone and a 3rd (August) on the way. I'll send in my Cobra papers tomorrow with a check and see what they say about coverage.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that HR doesnt know squat about what is going on.. they looked over the papers and didnt know that my work insurance would ask for the 10 day review. They are clueless..

I'll be calling the contact for the insurance also tomorrow and see what they say. I'll be thinking of my two feisty friends.. Ransom and Iron Bess.

SeaHawk, good luck with your heart problems.. try webmd and see if that helps with some answers. Make sure some herbal thing isnt a possible cause.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

MD - GET A LAWYER, at least go for a free consult.

Contact state review board for Insurance and see what they say, at least see if you can have a consult with them.

TELL the insurance company that are in the process of contacting the INsurance board and that YOU WILL FILE A GRIEVANCE.

Believe me when I tell you THAT word scares them more then lawsuit.

See about getting an advocate.

Perhaps even contacting the news ...this is election year ...and health insurance is a big thing right now.

ok, those are the suggestions I have.

Red Handed Jill - Thanks for the input but no not menopause. This is all stress related. I have been going through a hell of a stress level for several years without relief. I thought if I came back here it would go down as I would be here physically to help while reducing the other.

However, I actually jumped from the "as the old saying goes" from the frying pan into the fire. and the stress has not only been non-stop but at higher level. OH well such is life.

At least I got the chemical stress test out of the way am now sitting here typing while hooked up to a heart monitor.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

OH thought of a couple of more things.

You might contact the Cancer society they may be able to help too.

also, if you are going through a clinic or hospital check to see about financial assistance necessary procedures. Most of them offer some, but don't let people know it except in fine print on their papers.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I'm feeling rather nostalgic. A friend e-mailed me a link to the SCA College of Arms site, and my old devise. It was an odd feeling, since it had been years since I'd seen it, and the artist who did it for their site did a great job. But it made me sad, thinking about all those great times (okay, some of them were not so great, but hind-sight is not only 20-20, it's rose-colored :rolleyes: ) Lots of good times and missed friends represented by that old devise. **heavy sigh**

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

I used to squire for the guy who sent it to me. We met in the SCA, and after I moved away from So. Calif. we lost touch for almost 15 years. Then I got an SCA nostalgia bug, and googled his name and found him. That was probably eight or nine years ago. We started e-mailing each other, and then last year at Ojai, we met for the firs time in over 20 years. It was fantastic — and was like no time had passed at all.

He said tonight he's going to show his daughter his devise and tell her what a great warrior her Dad used to be, and how he fought in the wars. :lol:

Today I'm still feeling a little fond sadness for those good old SCA days. I might have to drag out my tourney pictures again, and shed a few tears. (Pathetic, isn't it? :lol: )

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Today I'm still feeling a little fond sadness for those good old SCA days. I might have to drag out my tourney pictures again, and shed a few tears. (Pathetic, isn't it? :lol: )

Sha, sha, sha.....

Nothing patectic about it t all woman!

Speaking as a fellow Female Warrior (for more years then I care to remember but am forced to remember that my years are catching up with me...)... all you need to know is that it always has been and always be part of yer Soul lass...

The passing years mean nothing to that part of you that still holds the memories and the skills. It never really goes away (wink)

In our day there were none that could best us and fewer who tried!

Besides.... you've earned this little Glory fer yerself.

And it's ALL yours! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Hear hear, Bess! :lol:

Aye Ransom, nothing pathetic at all. Especially if it brings a smile to yo'r face.

Now THAT be sweet that old dad is eager to tell his tales to his daughter. Ya know that's TRUE adventure when a dad can tell tales and stories instead of using a book or a movie. Kudos to him! :lol:

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:lol: Thank Bess, and Lady B. Yeah, I know I have a full bucket of great memories, and I'm still making them. And I think I still have a bit of glory left to add to that. Who knows? I aint decrepit yet! :lol:

I'm just an old sentimental softy when it comes to good times with friends — past and present. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

tired..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

ditto.. long day and next week will be longer

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Trying not to get my hopes up too much...........we found a house we want to buy over in San Marcos (3 bed./2 full bath).................just started talking now, will get the paperwork started tonight or ASAP..........I have no doubt that we qualify to buy a house (Boats has top of the line credit), but my concern is whether or not Boats can actually afford the payments......................possibility that our friend Bob might move in as a roommate and help with the payments.......so much to think about and yet so much can go wrong.......................

Best of luck to you, Rumba. I know how frustrating buying a house can be. I'll keep fingers and toes crossed that all goes well, and works out for the best. :D

As for me, weeel, I'm a little bummed. Last night I tried to win a pretty antique silverplate tea pot on Ebay. I bid as high as I could afford, but lost it by $50 dollars. Drat! It was a beauty, made in 1840. Sigh. B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg