How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Well as I expected the house fell through. Boats can't afford the payments ($2300.00 a month! That's just outrageous!).

But hopefully by the time the end of the year rolls around we will have saved up enough money to at least put some money down on something that can have more affordable payments.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beyond exhausted....zzzzzzz

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Oh, now THAT's a bummer, Rumba. :lol:

Sorry that the house deal fell through.

I agree... that's WAY too much money! Do they honestly think people make more than $75k a year?!??!? Ridiculous!

I'm on the bandwagon of exhaustion.

Running my bum off just trying to get some money to keep my apartment since I was wrongfully released from work as I had come to find out. So, between running around and calling to get financial help, applications and resumes sent in and interviews for jobs and unemployment, working on outfits, and the normal household care.... I'm exhausted!

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ya what's worse about the house deal was it was a manufactured home on pilings instead of a concrete slab that most are on. The only updating was new granite counter tops in the kitchen, some paint, new appliances, but no updating of the kitchen lighting, no updating of the bathrooms, price: $270.00.

We have since found out from two other realtors that it is way over-priced and shouldn't be selling for more than $200.00. Well knowing that now, it's very unlikely the seller will get what he wants and who knows by the time the end of the year rolls around the price might actually come down to an affordable price.

A friend of Boat's has a nephew who deals only in foreclosures: fixes them up and sells them. Apparently we can grab a really decent house for $200.00 or less.

By October we will have enough to put down on a place so that hopefully before next spring we'll be outta here.

BUMMED! REALLY BUMMED OUT and a bit nervous!

Got a call from the doctor's office this morning. It seems I have a blockage :lol: and will need at least a heart catherization. :ph34r:

At least it explains a bit about my being tired all the time but, hopefully that will be all that I need.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

a 'heart catherization'??

so, does that mean yer heart be Baptist, Christian, 'er Catholic?? ;)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

LOL, nay of the three. OK, not sure if'n I spelled the word right...But, what they twill be do'n....

It means they will stick a VERY long needle into the groin area, run it up the artery up to my heart using a dye to see where the blockages are. then they will use a stent to open up the arteries....

And since they do it while ya partially awake will be praying they don't nick anything vital while they are doing it.

Afternoon will need to keep m'leg PERFECTLY still for approximately 12 hours.

Sigh am not looking forward to this at all.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

OH I WISH!

But don't think they will let me partake.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Best of luck to you, Lady Seahawke. My brother-in-law had that done, and he came through with flying colors. But I can sure see why it would all be pretty scary. ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

thanks, for all the good thoughts coming my way. I DO REALLY APPRECIATE IT

My biggest stress right now is trying to find one of m'relatives to take care of m'mum while I am in the hospital. She can't be left alone for long periods of time.

Especially, when most of the her medical problems start in the middle of the night.

But, I will take care of it somehow. ;)

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

my prayers are with you, Lady S.. I was in the MRI only 25 minutes but that was unnerving.. best of wishes for you and your heart!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Thanks, hopefully if all goes right I will only be in the hospital overnight.

Still would be worried sick (counter productive) if m'mum is at home alone during that time.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I SWEAR my family has the worse luck in keeping life and limb together. ;)

My dang brother was riding a bicycle, hit a deep pothole and had an accident. The good thing he didn't get hit by a car. The bad thing is he ended up hitting the pavement face first. ;)

The good thing he had his helment on. The bad thing is he tried to break his fall the wrong way and ended up with several broken bones in his hand, a few stitches over his eye...and more then a few scrapes and brusies.

;)

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Lady S...glad you're brothers ok...for the most part. At least he had a helmet on. So there is some luck there. Hope he mends quick.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

:::wince::: Ouch!

Prayers to yo'r Bro, Lady Seahawke.

Smitten and infatuated! Yet exhausted.

God help me!

~Lady B

:blink:

Worried sick....and...ROYALLY PISSED!

My brother called and his wife tossed him out last night with no place to go. I couldn't let him stay here cause where I am ...as I am constantly been told ...this place doesn't belong to me.

On the one hand I can understand my mother's position as neither she nor I need that screaming banshee ...ie...brother's wife calling up here any more at whatever ungodly hour screaming that she wants us all to die.

On the other hand, he has his own medical problems with no job and no money coming in. (he lost his job cause of vision problems...because he needs cataract surgery but his wife used the copayment money on something else) I have already loaned him as much money as I can (several hundreds of dollars) last year.

My dang sister who I loaned money to has announced that she will not pay me back. (again we are talking several hundreds of dollars here) And my mother is taking her side on this. ditto with my niece GRRRRRRRR So now I am worried about my own upcoming med bills.

Sigh, I had money and savings account when I first came back here. Everyone knew it and knew I have had a soft heart ...so I loaned it to them. Anyway....money wise I am tapped out to point where I can't do anymore for anyone else. I really don't want to become bitter. I really don't...

Then I wake up and fine someone has AGAIN shanghaied my computer, my wireless internet connection has a password on it that someone else has set up remote.

HOWEVER, I had already disabled the remote access, I disabled the password on connection and still ...AGAIN ...on a Saturday morning I wake up and can't used my wireless. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't know what to do...I want to cry. My ears are ringing...my HP is up. need to see if I can meditate....

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Geeze L.S. you sure are having a heck of a time...bummer.

Unfortunately when one family member loans money to others

you'll probably never see it again, sad but true....take it as a lesson learned.

Do you have any friends back there at all that you can talk to?

Heart problems run in a few friends I have, but they don't let it stop them from enjoying life.

Suggestion when trying to meditate, try putting your hand over your heart, smile and close your eyes. Let the White Light enter your heart and your soul and ask to be shown the correct direction to go. Sometimes just following what your heart asks as opposed to your brain is the best.

grouphug2.gif

Thanks Rumba.

Yeah, the continual family drama is a MAJOR reason why I left Ohio in the first place.

But, I felt I needed to come back to help out. Just doesn't seem to be appreciated.

Reason I am SO very bummed out about the wireless situation.

Obviously I was able to log on using the main line. Thankfully I got it running as being online is my escape from the mess around me.

OK, on to better subjects...still looking at m'pitiful sketchbook...Time to be Heading out the door going to the craft store...

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Like kicking myself...just threw out an entire pack of cigarettes, now I wish I hadn't...still... better off without them

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Could have sold each one of the cigs for a couple bucks a piece. ;) I know, I be horrible.

At the moment... not sure what I'm feeling.

Sad and upset I suppose. A fool to have been smitten, and a bigger fool to have picked up the phone to talk to my dad. Well, it wasn't talking when you are screaming at him cause he's ill supportive, demeening ya no matter what you do. :(:o:D:o;)

Yeah, I really want nothing to do with my family any more.

:::le sigh::: :o

And I'm mighty hungry, too.

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Lady Seahawke - It's a long-standing tradition to use family connection as a tool to use someone. You didn't choose your family; as an adult, you really have no obligations towards them whatsoever. However, I've observed that when it comes to family, one tends to slide into familiar roles. I'm guessing that you were always the responsible one that everyone else counted on, the giver of the family. So that's what they expect from you and assume that they can continue to take and take and take.

This is a perfect opportunity to draw a line in the sand and say NO FURTHER. Revise your role in your family and make a conscious decision to no longer dance to their tunes. If any of them importune you again, simply say, "From here on, I will no longer allow you to do _____________ to me. So just stop. Right. Now."

Lady B - why do you feel a fool for being smitten? It's an honest emotion and a gift. It's not as though you can order your heart. Rejoice that in the middle of all this chaos that is going on in your life that you can feel such a thing.

RHJMap.jpg

Maybe so, Jill.

I just feel so foolish taking a fancy in a gent I honestly haven't met face to face. A couple of days of some fun wordplay on MySpace, his genteel manner and civility, he stating how impressed he is with me, his sweet words in French of affection (most likely misguided), the general play and even more Out of Character chat as one would call it on more real aspects of one another such as he travels, and would fancy spending time at events, collects antiques, and has this desire to die in battle (strange, I know), etc. That's why I feel foolish is just a cute smitten chat over a couple days and I absolutely feel foolish to jump in over my head to feel such affection towards someone whom I honestly haven't met, and dare say most likely won't. If it materializes into something (never usually does in any of the cases), then splendid. Just as long as my heart isn't trashed again after being used intimately and then dumped!

I be a fool and I shan't allow my heart to be carried away but such girlish fancies. I'd allow it only if it's real and meant to be.

But at the moment, such foolishness is not good with my poor state and situations. Just makes me all the more emotional.

~Lady B