How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

;)

No comment upon that one. ;) I'll feel odd when next we cross paths if I unconsciously glance at yo'r legs, Sterling! ;) I will try not to.

At the moment, I am rather grateful but exhausted.

I'll explain it all in the Whine Cellar.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

cold is almost gone! thank heaven for that.

still nervous about the upcoming procedure. That is to take place after the 1st.

but, right now

I am a bit irritated at m'self. :ph34r: I was doing a last pic for my sketchbook, got a canvas pad, acrylic paints etc ...did the pic , looking pretty good (first time I did something like this this small) however...

THEN realized the pic is longer then the sketchbook. So, I will have to cut it at the knees so to speak in order to get it fit into sketchbood...grrrr

Oh well such is life. :ph34r:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

:lol: ......... ;):lol::lol::lol:

I am a bit irritated at m'self. ;) I was doing a last pic for my sketchbook, got a canvas pad, acrylic paints etc ...did the pic , looking pretty good (first time I did something like this this small) however...

THEN realized the pic is longer then the sketchbook. So, I will have to cut it at the knees so to speak in order to get it fit into sketchbood...grrrr

Oh well such is life. :unsure:

Been there, done that — more than once! ;)

Good luck on your procedure, Lady Seahawke! I'm sure you'll come through with flying colors — even if they are Pirate Colors! LOL

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Exhausted!

I spent both days this weekend performing at the Festival of Sail in San Francisco. Jack and I were hired as wandering musicians, which meant that we played from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. We took a few breaks (including one for lunch) but out of eight hours, we played for six and a half. Have you ever sang and played a bodhran - with a heavy tipper, mind you - for six and a half hours? Two days in a row?

But we had a great time. Folks were singing along and dancing jigs and taking our pictures. As in constantly. I'm used to having my picture taken when working at a pirate event - there are probably thousands of pictures of me in other peoples' albums (or CD's.) But this weekend beat every event I've ever done in terms of picture taking. As in hundreds a day - and that's just the ones we know about, where folks asked us if they could take our picture.

RHJMap.jpg

Frustrated and annoyed...... :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Bored outta m' blessed mind! Lots to do, but absolutely have NO motivation to do it despite my dad coming to visit this weekend. NOT looking forward to his visit and pessimism. :lol: And some of this stuff that doesn't belong here... is not being moved out fast enough.

~Lady B

:lol:

Words are not nearly as sufficient as it is to let you know there are many if us around you and here for you.

God bless and If you need anything..you have friends here.

No pity party here. Life must go on. However, I will be leaving for California on Aug 1. My heart gets heavy at times and I get the somber lump in my throat. Why all this? I think my Dad is lying on his death bed. <_<

Sorry to hear such news Blackfoot. Godspeed on yer journey, make the most of that time and we are all wishing ye strength and peace.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Exhausted!

Have you ever sang and played a bodhran - with a heavy tipper, mind you - for six and a half hours? Two days in a row?

(Pat, pat, pat...)

YES!!! <_<

'Bout kill's you, does it not??

There, there lass.... of all the others here I certainly know what you've done and hail you for it!! :lol:

Well met!! <_<

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

<_< M' heart goes out t' ye, Blackfoot. Ye've m' wishes an' prayers. If worse comes t' worse, at least, Aye, I'll agree with Jenny an' Silkie. Whe be here fo' ye.

:::hugs to Blackfoot:::

Jill... I've not the pleasure of such, But I shall ask a gent this when next I cross paths with him. :) For he does such in the band Wylde Nept!

How all ye in California feelin'? Hopefully the aftershocks be gentle as they can be. And hopefully no larger one be coming. :lol:

Slept well. In the middle of cleaning now. Again, not lookin' forward t' m' dad's visit. Oh, I likes my step mom, she's a decent woman. But m' dad... ehh. At least m' step mom has kept him in line most of the time.

I hate cleaning. I'm trying to clean. I can't clean worth to save my life. :lol:

Oh, and I be mighty curious t' know of this gent I've been conversing with fo' nigh 2 weeks on MySpace. He seem very charming. But, dare we wish to break this fantasy to face reality? States he lives out of the DC area and apparently travels a lot.

Will find out in due time I suppose.

~Lady B

<_<

Prayers go with you, Blackfoot. As all have stated, you have friends here, should you need them.

Jill...I admire your stamina! I'd have been dead for the next week, with my feet propped up, and with a nasty case of laringitis (?). Hope you have recovered.

Lady B. I'd be cautious with this new My Space friend. Might want to talk to him a lot longer, and maybe on the phone, before you meet. It's easy for a person to put a "glamour" on themselves when they don't have to look you in the eye. Your heart's been damaged enough.

Myself, I'm feeling pretty good. It's not so bloody hot, and I've got another project in the works, so...life is good......today. <_<

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Blackfoot my thoughts are with you and yours.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I'm with Ransom on the loss of voice part. Good Lord!

Aye, Ransom. True enough. I don't wish for my heart to hurt again. But, one never knows what will be tossed towards us.

He's being mighty charming indeed. Don't expect anything as such in that manner yet, m'dear Ransom. But at least he is keeping my mind off my dad, who will be here this weekend. Ugh! NOT looking forward to it at all! I'd rather have my heart broken several times than to have to deal with my dad. :( I can't honestly tolerate a man who has no or ill respect of me or others to say the least.

But hey, as ye stated... this gent is a nice wee fantasy. For the time being. And at least he's able to put a smile upon my face when I am in the dumps. I be elated with at least conversing with this fine Gentleman.

Again, thoughts and prayers be with ye, Blackfoot.

~Lady B

:(

No pity, but will send good thoughts your way, Blackfoot.

And no laryngitis but I had to ice my back and right wrist. I feel fine now, though - and surprised that it took so little time to recover.

Lady B - why is your father visiting you? As an adult you do have permission to say NO to him, BTW. The first time is tough, but it gets easier as time goes on.

RHJMap.jpg

He's here cause of my cousin's wedding. I damn near refused to go to her wedding but felt that would be absolutely wrong of me to not attend her wedding.

Generally, I'm just riding out my dad being around like a nasty storm. This, too, shall pass.

But all the while, this Gentleman whom is mighty well knowledgeable and loves portrayals of His Majesty's Naval men... He's done mighty well at putting a smile upon my face. Oh, what a Gentleman he be. Well, at least the fantasy aspect to stay the least. I shan't shatter the delusion that he at least put that smile upon my face, thus making me quite happy. Twisted, aye? That a Gentleman in His Majesty's Navy could fancy and flatter a Pirate Lady to cause a glorious smile and happiness?

Oh, this makes for a grad story, does it not?

Again, elated I still be.

~Lady B

But all the while, this Gentleman whom is mighty well knowledgeable and loves portrayals of His Majesty's Naval men... He's done mighty well at putting a smile upon my face. Oh, what a Gentleman he be. Well, at least the fantasy aspect to stay the least. I shan't shatter the delusion that he at least put that smile upon my face, thus making me quite happy. Twisted, aye? That a Gentleman in His Majesty's Navy could fancy and flatter a Pirate Lady to cause a glorious smile and happiness?

Oh, this makes for a grad story, does it not?

Again, elated I still be.

~Lady B

I am sooo confused....

:lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Like I wish it were Saturday again... OMW... I want to go back to bed

Crewe of the Archangel

Had a WONDERFUL day with me wee lad. I took him to Brusters for an ice cream cone....LOL.....OMG.....he was so funny. He had the ice cream all over him. LOL.....Messy, messy, messy.....he had it all over his face, which made him look like a miniature clown: around his lips, on his nose, and forehead. The ice cream was even running down his legs and arms too. (Good thing I had baby wipes with me) I had so much fun watching him. He had a scoop of chocolate ice cream on a sugar cone of course. For myself, I splurged and had a scoop of banana cream pie and black raspberry cheesecake. Very Yummy I must say.

Then afterwards we went to the park and played on the swings, slide, seesaw, and merry go round. And we watched several trains go by too. I even got to teach him how to feel and listen to the trees today too. Just seeing his face light up with wonder was a moment to remember.

Isn't childhood wonderful?

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

B)

It's all on my MySpace page, Sterling. The gent goes by a persona name of Captain Bishop Aldridge. Charming fellow and not without his knowledge. He's managed to impress me and I likewise impress him.

Funny how a Pirate can impress an Officer in His Majesty's Royal Navy, eh? B)

Tis a pity he doesn't come out of the woodwork to play. Or so he says. Stating he's incredibly busy with real life, business and traveling for business all the time, etc. Poor thing. He'd SOOOO love to get involved in these historical portrayals. Perhaps sometime he might be able to. Or... perhaps he does so already. :::Shrugs:::

All the more, Sterling, just someone else for ye to side with. B)

Right now... I'm EXHAUSTED!

These past few days have been a whirlwind of whatever the heck was going on! Sister's birthday, dad being here, cousin's wedding yesterday on top of the usual stuff... OY!

I'm stuffed, too. Decided to cook myself a feast this evening of a baked roast, steamed zuccini and squash, mashed potatoes and gravy, boiled cabbage. No... I didn't have wine with it... I drank that bottle a couple nights ago when I REALLY needed it. <_<

But I have to be thankful for my Stepmom Linda. She rocks! She's standing with my sister and I in defense against my dad. Well, he's shooting himself in the head for his stupidity and just wrongful actions of bigotry and offending remarks. I think the only reason being around dad, is Linda now. At least she's a good head on her shoulders.

~Lady B

B)

tired.. spent the weekend at a 50th anniversary party and picnic, mowed the back 40 (kidding but it was past my calves at times) but I got to drive a convertible Sebring.. more fun then a barrel of drunken monkeys.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg