^, <, V

Pew

^ No. Sort of on th' go(not a scheduled eater)

< Admiring some amazing pic on th' site

V Chicken or fish?

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ mixed like veggies & meat eaters or mixed like men & women or adults and kids? There aren't enough restaurants here to make the choice hard really.

< Got offered a trip to the good Indian place in exchange for sewing my friend his garb. And here I'd been planning to do it for nothing!

V Will work for (fill in the blank)

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^Video games. (Will work for)And to answer CrazyChole black's earlier question:"Have you ever made someone something they just love?"

Aye, when i was a jewelry and jewelry box proprietor, i made in memorium, a special box, with all the things the person who was deceased just loved about the Victorian Era, placed inside, and the box itself, was wrapped in pink crushed velvet, embroidered and stitched with ladies shoes, parasols, and complete with birth and death years.

< currently brewing earl grey tea, for a sick friend who requested I do.

V Microsuede, memory foam, or both?

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

^^ East Indian, lots of curry. But I have to drive nearly an hour to get it & it's not cheap.

^ neither, linen though. Ohhh, linen (in my best Homer Simpson impression)

< I'll sew for food, I'll sew if I get to keep the fabric scraps & most of all, I'll sew for people that really love what I make them (like the little swab who asked to wear her clothes again tomorrow!)

V what's your "labor of love"?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

^ Many things, most of which may not seem important to th' rest of the town around me, but they mean much to me.

< Like Jacky Tar says, proud o' my independent kids,(sorry, no current pics at the moment).. B)

V One memory ye hev, that sticks out in your mind?

Hetha12.jpg

^ T' JAcky..proud of takin care o those around me..

^ T'Hetha..the sight from the top o th Eiffiel Tower

< Oh Chole! the lil Swab looks so cute!

V If ye wear stockins...wot color you prefer?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Depends. Fiscally, no!

< liking th' company I am in at th' pub this eve,(nods t' all)

V Do stockings need match t' count fer something?

Hetha12.jpg

^ each other, probably unless you're really down & out. Your outfit, bah!

< Luck brought me a pair of machine knit, hand dyed (with cochineal) stockings for the little swab this week. I love it when I'm lucky!

V Is luck on your side?

^ sometimes..not with lottery...

< That is lucky, Chole! The lil' swab is adorable, BTW;)

V If ye won th' big jackpot, wot would ye do with it?

Hetha12.jpg

^Buy me own piratey secluded island, wit' a fleet to sail of course! :ph34r:

< Off t' bed wit' me now..fallin' asleep on keyboard.

V Famous impressions, can ye mimic wit' the best, and convincingly??

Hetha12.jpg

^When I've had laryngitis I've been told I sound EXACTLY like Joan Rivers. :ph34r:

< Jack's back! Captain Kitty has to adjust to having us both back in the house, though (We've been alternating business trips for the last month.) So far, he's miffed at Jack.

V Have you ever been told you look JUST like...

RHJMap.jpg

^ ...everyone. I get that all the time, at introduction time. "You remind me of someone I once knew..." I'm about ready to start replying, "Yes, Central Casting sent me. I'm his replacement."

< Would like to look like Gerard Butler in 300 (yeah, right, like that's gonna happen)

V Who would you like to look like?

^ No

< As for wanting to look like someone else, I'd still want to be me, but looking the way Kate Bekensale(?) does in black leather catsuit and corset in the movie Underworld would be pretty damned nice! LOL

V Who's your favorite super hero?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ My Dad...even when I WAS grown up.

< Been mistaken for the occasional celebrity..share Tom's affliction for people I never met insisting they know me from somewhere..Had a bunch of giddy Japanese tourists insist on their pic with me once in LA..still don't know who they thought I was..but it was fun and they have my autograph..lol

V Ever consider disguising yourself for a clandestine purpose? Ever do it?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ My 5th Grade Teacher, Diane Caroll. She was wonderful and inspired me. I was having a real tough time in math that year and she took the extra step for me; staying after school and coming in early so I would master it. Well I finally managed. In one grade period I went from an F to an A! She believed in me...and I still think of her often.

< Date night tonight with my better half. Hope he remembers the movie.

V What makes you stand up and take notice of the 'Opposite Sex'?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"