^, <, V

Pew

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Hmm...not at sea, but on Lake Ontario where the swells were about 6 feet high. I didn't last long. The Lady Barbara had a very nice interior ...well, until they had to replace the carpet! :blink:

< Making plans, on the phone and connecting with people tonight.

V Who was the last person you called?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^ the vet to make an appointment for one of the cats.

< Would love to make and don't have the skills/patience, period shoes for the little swab. I might have to suffer through learning though if I don't want to sell the farm trying to keep her in the right shoes!

V More shoes or more coats?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ More coats... I can make them...

< hmmm Mr. March is talking about learning to cobble (?) shoes... maybe we should look into it. I have a "how to" on the subject..

Chole, curious, could you justify mocs, any chance yer character lived in the backwoods of the colonies at some point?

V monkey, parrot or nothing for yer persona?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ Does the little swab count? :blink:

< Can't justify mocs sadly, we're city folk.

V City, country or the great middle; the 'burbs.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

^ persona city, but he's moving very quickly to the country...snigger

< Me, country all the way... although the city is a great way to pass the time... will not live there ever again, if I can help it.

V Would you rather listen to traffic or crickets?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ Peeping fogs and many song birds

< Then there's me doggie softly snoring..until I get the giggles fom it and he grumbles and turns around lol

VFew months back slept in the Gold level at a Doubletree..I think I could have stayed in bed for a week! It was the most incredibly comfortable bed! With a big fluffy down comforter and pudding soft pillows....sigh

V Whats the most comfortable bed you ever slept in?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ the bed in the the 4 star club level hotel in Toronto.

< we were there for a yoga convention. Maybe I was just so worn out it felt great but man was that the perfect bed. *sigh*

V Gumby or Pokey?

^ Pokey...Gumby has a higher paycheck..but it's too much stress

< MMmm apple turnover

V What would your desert island can't do without be?

^ St Peter's Island

< Or Bermuda..not technically tropical due to it's lattitude..but you'd never know

V Ever busted open a coconut? <not easy>

^ I would have to say mangos, and kiwis

<just got a new piece of pirate garb today. A 3 inch belt. I should have ordered it a little larger though, I may have to go on diet.

V what kind of music do you like the best?

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

/\ Nay , but tis somthin' I would dearly love ta try.

< Rememberin' the city 'o Long Beach an all that is no more. The cyclone racer at the Pike, Bob's hobby shop, hunereds 'o oil derriks on Signal Hill, Aye even Marineland way off ta the west. Twas good livin' then.

\/ Does yer old town keep its flavor or has it been lost wi' the years?

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

^My "old town" keep it's flavor? yes. I'll brag no more....my entire family is pining over it.

http://www.discoverbristol.com/

My new town? it's actually getting better and beginning to establish it's own identity.

<The nor'easter here on the east coast is finally dissipating....had to sump 3 inches of water out of my basement yesterday.

V Are ye staying away from the television at this moment?

SHIP2-1.jpg

^ yes, but not intentionally. Only get PBS here without paying for it.

< Been in a band, actually 5, all of them bad! two bad jazz bands, Bad classic rock cover band, bad metal band, bad wanna be punk band. I was one of only two bass players in my high school so there was a lot of "demand".

V what are you in the minority of?

;);)

^ I live in a small neighborhood out in the country they can always see me loading up my car on Thursday nights before an event. They always come over and get a big kick out of whatever I am wearing.

< Need a bigger Van!

V Do you drive to events in costume due to time restrictions? If so, get strange looks?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^ I've driven and walked in public in costume. And yes...some very strange looks, but also some very nice compliments.

< I once dressed up as Death and rode in the back of a pickup down main street on Halloween. I startled a cyclist so badly that he almost laid his bike over.

V Ever won a costuming award?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg