^, <, V

Pew

^Not sure if this qualifies... working in England with the flu, went to the Chemist and purchased this awful stuff you had to drink with hot water... I'd rather be sick then do that again...ugh.

< which reminds me, currently have a Snottie living up to his nickname...

V Injuries?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Fell into my parents brick fireplace when I was 5 & cracked open my forehead. Also fell down the unfinished basement stairs when I was 13 and cracked open the back of my head.

< maybe all the head injuries explains something :P

V I'm going slightly mad, and you?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^Been there, done that, no chance of going back to being sane.

< Poor Chole, could have used a pudding, what? hmmm nap or eyelets?

V how much money do you think you spend each year on books?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Ohhh a sinful amount..however I'm given to antique books. I'll also sit on the floor and read in Borders to curb my spending....kicked the magazine addiction thanks to the ex and his screaming about it..sigh..

< Have a scar on me left knee from an icky bicycle fall at the elemntary school when I was wee..trade biycle crash stories with me nephew

Created many crazy games when I was younger..me an my lil bro would play croquet Calvin and Hobbes style long before I ever saw the cartoon..ahh youth..not givin it up..

V Will you stand in the pouring rain just to experience it?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Crap still. Where's spring?

< Tired of hibernating. Happily, a friend lent me the Season One DVD box set of Stargate: Atlantis, so I have something to keep me entertained until picnic season.

V What's currently entertaining you (besides the pub)?

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

^A plethora of radio calls...airplanes in the rain..whee!

< I love when I can use the word pleethora...ahhhh

V What had made ye grin unexpectedly?

^today has been depressing. My back yard has been submerged under water. Today. I am building a bookcase/entertainment center for my living room that is 10 ft (3.5m) long and curved. My basement, which is my woodshop with all my tools (10" table saw/bandsaw/compressor/router/etc) is also under3/4inch ( 2cm of water), thanks to this wonderful Nor'easter we're having . However I was able to get the waist-level main shelf board (with stained oak veneer) onto the wall. It looks friggin awesome!! That put a smile on my face. I am currently in northern NJ, 25 miles west of Manhattan.The weather here is rediculous.

^ I have a 24 oz. steak ready to go on the Weber grill, but it is pouring.

VLast live music show you saw?

SHIP2-1.jpg

/\ Strummin' and Hummin'. Every thursday night at the Picture Rocks Community Center. It be a run what ya brung open mic session.

<Gusty winds an sun in the desert. Too gusty ta be BBQin' tonight. Can't even be hangin' the laundry right now.

\/ Crash stories?

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

^ Like car crashes...? I had the front right tire come off of the car once at 90 miles per hour while traveling down the highway in Nevada. It was 4 in the morning. No moon. Dark as pitch. We fishtailed a third of a mile before we ended up in a ditch. Then the other tire came off on that side.

It was a long night.

< I was once thrown from the bed of a truck in a roll over accident. Landed on my head.

V Any major injuries in your time?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

^ I got a broken leg from being thrown from a horse when I was younger.

< My “Double” has faced all the elements; earth, water, fire and air (I should say the lack there of). She says she doesn’t fear anything any more.

< V What is your deepest fear?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^ Don't have a single one

< Finally going to bed

V Plans for the week?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Other than work..run errands, an' generally, play catch up on neccessary things that need to be done? Rest. Relax, when I can, an' play some games,(spending some romantic time with my significant other wouldn't kill me either,) move new dressers into new home, and clean up my pigsty! (did wash an' vaccuum car after work..I feel productive.. :mellow: )

< 24 hours is not enough in a day

V Willing to divulge a secret?

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

^ Many secrets...no divulgin

< My day needs about 37 hours

That woud be so I can get some sleep and do my laundry inbetween

everything else..

V Ever dug up an artifact whether in your yard or elsewhere?

^Found a moose skull on a hiking trail once -- although it wasn't buried. And I occasionally find lumps of coal in my garden, from the time when my Victorian house used it for fuel.

< Time for bed.

V Favourite Sci-Fi?

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

^ Firefly hands-down, with BSG being a really close second. If anyone reading this hasn't seen Firefly, you're missing out! It even recently beat out Star Wars as best sci-fi in a poll in an English magazine.

< Now, for sci-fi comedy, it'd be Galaxy Quest, which I actually happen to be watching atm.

V - What's your favorite constellation?

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

^Boston Legal and The Travel Channel "Passport To Europe Series"

< Central park had a record 7.57 inches of rain yesterday - Prev record was 1.82 in 1906 :mellow: ...............soggy

V Ever read the farmers almanac?

^ Offering or asking? ...lol yes always...

< Dark chocolate, bubble bath and candlelight come to mind...

V Pass on the question

^ A quick place...my sewing room. Hubby doesn't dare go in there!

< Just been commissioned to make another gown...need the cash, but still need to finish my stuff too - oh, deadlines!

V What is the one thing you would love to make, but don't have the time, money or know how to do?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"