Ojai Pirate Festival

Pirate Petee

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 more days...and then:

FIRST SCAR ON THE RIGHT, & STRAIGHT ON TIL OJAI!

:ph34r:

Ahhhh.... that'd be Ventura!

See you all Saturday you scallywags!!

And if all goes well, on Sunday I'll be bringing up Barnacle Phoebe, my new little (for the time being) shipmate who be a 9 week old German Shepherd. :ph34r: (Her feet are the size of Buicks)

Here's to us! :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Stormy winds be killing me plans to attend Ojai. Me parents and brother's family is under mandatory evacuation off the Gulf coast of Texas. I am busy coordinating to keep them safe, therefore me plans to attend Ojai have been cancelled. :ph34r:

My thoughts and prayers goes out to you and your family. All the best to you.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Wers ar Rum??? Aaarrrrr....... it be packed away, along wit all the is treasured..... it be fine time wes be havin..... looks ferward to sailin off to Ojia......tik tok....tik tok......ar wes ther yet? <_<

Caroleen Cross

Stayin Single....seein double....sleepin tripple

A World without Pirates.......I'd rather be Dead!

Ets pack up ta rum.....we be on er way...............just a few more hours ......and be ther ta stay. Can't wait to meet ye alls!!!.....Patt be workin & I am here puing all our garb into a trunk............."Too Small"

With my garb and maybe garb....."Too Much" it's a girl thing....but we will make it work...............

Caroleen Cross

Stayin Single....seein double....sleepin tripple

A World without Pirates.......I'd rather be Dead!

Well, I was actually thinking of ways of how I could go, but nothing is looking good. The starter on the car is going and really needs to be looked at. It stalls if it sits too long, never a good thing. Long trips for this car would not be a good idea. I passed on word about this faire to friends and the family, I have heard nothing from anybody on it. I was going to see if maybe my cousin and his girlfriend would want to check it out. He's big into pirate stuff. The thing is if it's his turn this weekend to have his son then forget it. We took him to the Escondido faire last year. What a mistake that was! Drove us nuts and my cousin had to take him home early.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

***Looks up from chart table****

Hmm, plotted out, it looks ta be 'bout 28 miles WNW, but damned if'n I kin figgure out 'ow ta sail 'er there!!.....

***Looks at Hemi-powered Rumble Bee in parking lot next to the ship***

Hmmmm, mebbee 15 minutes if I step on 'er a little!!''......

......returns to installin' new runnin' lights'......

B)

Caroleen, damn woman, I likes ye...yer sense o humor, for sense o packin, yer love o rum...

I gotta be meetin a fine pyrate wench likes ye...do stop by our little BBQ on saturday ( you know the one Diego has been talkin about ) ifin I donna be meetin ye earlier...

Ladies, bottoms up on the grog and resume packin the car/truck/ship...

Away we go

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"