Ojai Pirate Festival

Pirate Petee

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M'self and of course the the cream of the Port Royal Privateers.....

(chuckle) And "Pirate Phoebe" will be there for the first time come Sunday Morn... (The Gods help us all!) B)

:huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I will be there with my wife and college wench and me little dog too.

Turns out I will only be performing my Secrets and Mysteries frome the Seven Seas on stage once.

It'll be Saturday at 2:00. If'n ya miss it that's it! And it's a great show! I've seen it before. :(

If ya do miss it stop by the Tales of the Seven Seas encampment and I'll do some sleight of hand fer ya...up close and personal.

It will be fun indeed! :(

I will be there with my wife and college wench and me little dog too.

Turns out I will only be performing my Secrets and Mysteries frome the Seven Seas on stage once.

It'll be Saturday at 2:00. If'n ya miss it that's it! And it's a great show! I've seen it before. :lol:

If ya do miss it stop by the Tales of the Seven Seas encampment and I'll do some sleight of hand fer ya...up close and personal.

It will be fun indeed! B)

I am going to get off work meself early so as to not miss yer performance me friend! I'll be bringin the likes a six wit me as well! Leave yer hat out won't you!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

It'll be Saturday at 2:00. If'n ya miss it that's it! And it's a great show! I've seen it before. :lol:

Wonderful!!

Do you have a stage time for Sunday as well lad?? :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Actually they just informed me that I could have a spot on Saturday AND Sunday but at 3:30!

I'm getting dizzy...but it's all good in the end.

So it's 3:30 both days for a full 30 minutes of mayhem and magic.

Of course I feel sorry for my daughter, she's the one in the basket gettin' spikes stuck through her! :lol:

Of course I feel sorry for my daughter, she's the one in the basket gettin' spikes stuck through her! :D

Isn't that why you had her lad?

To have an assistant that wouldn't sue in case of mishap?? :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Wait!

They moved you to 3:30??

Well, no matter. We sing at 1:30 and 5:00 last I heard so I'll have no trouble making your show.

Wonder if we be on the same stage? :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

...Hmmm...Looks as tho' thar be a chance one 'o us will be able to catch Ace 'onstage', as RR agreement with the Channel Islands Harbor requires us to be 'open' from 1000 to 1400 on the weekends for the citizenry....half hour drive by Rumble Bee,so......mebbee we'll see the show, otherwise, we'll be drinkin' rum as required by 'job description'!! :lol:

Iron Bess yer New Providence Singers are quite a polished group. I find you all actually range (blend) a few very tastfully written harmony's and I not only find the songs (balleds / shanties) charming but most entertaining as well. Thrice I have paid attention to yer efforts on stage now and I quite handsomely shall be lookin forward to seeing you in Ojai as well, (as in well done) till then! Huzzah!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye, Ace I'll be more than happy ta show ye me 'wares' at Ojai...come ta think o' it, any man willing to have me, might find me buried treasures...

Pray for a nice cool weekend....that way I can wear what I've been wantin' to wear for a long time.

I'll be doin' the narratin' again for the play, hmmm maybe I'll even be sober....naw, not a chance! :lol:

**The best kept secrets are in my bloomers** :lol:

Iron Bess yer New Providence Singers are quite a polished group. I find you all actually range (blend) a few very tastfully written harmony's and I not only find the songs (balleds / shanties) charming but most entertaining as well. Thrice I have paid attention to yer efforts on stage now and I quite handsomely shall be lookin forward to seeing you in Ojai as well, (as in well done) till then! Huzzah!

(chuckle)

Well now, are you NOT the grand flatterer!

And we all thanks you very much for you kind attendance.

You'll need to let us *pick on you* during a song one of these times. :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Nope, I already agreed to go with my sister to see my great aunt and uncle down in Bonita. My dad and his new wife will also be joining us. I've not seen all 4 of them in a very long time. It's my great aunt's birthday this Saturday. Also, my great uncle is not doing well at all. My dad was called to come over after he came back from Texas. He was there to see his mom after my step grandfather died. My great uncle had taken a bad fall. He's very feeble, we think he may not make it thru the rest of this year. He's really in need of skilled nursing, but my great aunt is in denial. I'm trying to keep good thoughts here and push aside how depressing it will be to see them both. I know they'll be happy to see Sabrina and I, which is what matters, making them happy. :o

On Sunday I have a baby shower to go to for my friend/co-worker.

Where the heck is Ojai anyway?! It's past LA isn't it?

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Christine its the weekend of 24th and the 25th not this weekend! but yes up the 101 just past the ventura river is the road inland to ojai. (lake cassitas) you really do need to get out more often girl think of all the times you miss you can stay with us if you want and leisurly cruise back sunday afternoon! We'll get you on the worker bee list.

Ah, so there's no faire at all this weekend? I always thought this faire ran 2 weekends.

escondido (where you live) goes two weekends but alas girl another year slips by without the likes a seein ye at fair again! (ye really do need ta gets out)