Ojai Pirate Festival

Pirate Petee

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And speaking of cannons, me better half Iron Jack is working feverishly on his cannons so that we'll have a goodly battery of them for Ojai.

And speaking of rum, along with some other pirate swag, I'll be selling (or auctioning off) four of my legendary rum cakes. Ace, how good is my rum cake?...

RHJMap.jpg

I kinna wait. Twill be nice ter finally meet some o' ye Southern California bound pirates!

;)

If ye needs ter find me...here be a pic (me wit me mate Ace).

seawolf17.jpg

Where ye from ye rat bastard? Dover sounds likes the long way home. I know there are going to be a flaming bunch of parties and guild yard pot luck dinners but we'l be out in the estranged employee camping and parking (under the palm trees lined lake road)0 across from the rv enclosed parking area that's part of the lake properties) Anyway I'd like toas offers up a warm welcome to the fine bretheran of this here fine establishment to seek the green aerostar van (with the halibut in the back window) the patio enclosure next to it should be some right fine drynkin all into the night stop by fer a hearty hand shake and a nightcap won't you all? Oh in case the lot a you were unawares there is a Rite-aid (fer yer liquors and beers) in town six and a half minutes from camp!

I am really looking toward meeting you redd oktober damn cool indeed! Huzzah!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Ah, Redd won't be hard ta find! He'll be loudly helpin' me "drum" up an audience fer me shows.

And then after, helpin' me to plunder their dubloons into our hats after the show!

I'm countin' on him keepin' the scurvy dogs from slippin' out the back as it's our only means of payment and we only get one shot a day at it! :lol:

And speaking of cannons, me better half Iron Jack is working feverishly on his cannons so that we'll have a goodly battery of them for Ojai.

And speaking of rum, along with some other pirate swag, I'll be selling (or auctioning off) four of my legendary rum cakes. Ace, how good is my rum cake?...

Who needs ter drink rum when ya gots Jills Rum cake? :lol:

It's mighty incredible I must say.

Hmm. I don't know. Ojai is nice, but damn I had fun at Northern!

Now THAT's why being a Jack clone is a good thing.

Although I am not Sparrow but Jack Spareribs the wenches don't seem to care.

Ok, it's just because my darling wife wasn't there to protect me. :lol:

Ojai here we come!

Hey Christine, I hadn't heard of that one until recently. Not sure where and when and such.

Problem is finding all the time off work to travel that far and when I am not already booked for performances. I usually have a at least a show a weekend. So For the Northern Faire and Ojai I had to have them scheduled many months in advance.

So maybe in the future as I would like to see what it's about. Of course it becomes easier if I am being paid to perform stage shows or strolling.

Hey Christine, I hadn't heard of that one until recently. Not sure where and when and such.

Problem is finding all the time off work to travel that far and when I am not already booked for performances. I usually have a at least a show a weekend.  So For the Northern Faire and Ojai I had to have them scheduled many months in advance.

So maybe in the future as I would like to see what it's about. Of course it becomes easier if I am being paid to perform stage shows or strolling.

Me ole son the producers of Ojai does four faires a season! Two in Escondido and two in Ojai one each local in spring and one each in fall. They are really nice folk. i was saddened by the change in yer contract awares and will fer certs make the most of me attempt to bring them to yer show Saturday. Can't wait mate...

I think they are at

http://www.goldcoastfestivals.com

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Well I can tell ye Ace and anyone else who's a regular poster here, if'n ye not be in the area o' Escondido faire, there be several o' us that can probably offer ye some crash space.

Since I finally got my companion to get rid o' the crummy lounge chair he had, there's suddenly open room in my apartment!

I gots a fine foam futon I put on the floor that's very comfy for two.

I think the Escondido Faire is the BEST around. Great location, two weekends, held twice a year, spring and fall. Good vendors, great stage shows, everybody's happy! Now that's the way to be! :lol:

Well I can tell ye Ace and anyone else who's a regular poster here, if'n ye not be in the area o' Escondido faire, there be several o' us that can probably offer ye some crash space.

Since I finally got my companion to get rid o' the crummy lounge chair he had, there's suddenly open room in my apartment!

I gots a fine foam futon I put on the floor that's very comfy for two.

I think the Escondido Faire is the BEST around. Great location, two weekends, held twice a year, spring and fall. Good vendors, great stage shows, everybody's happy! Now that's the way to be! :lol:

Aye Rumba! Almost quotin Indigo Swing like ye did takes me breath away it does Rummy look over here Rumba Rue must be listening Indigo Swing!

I’ve been lost... Trying to find a place where we fit in

You’ve been lost.. frightened that I won’t love you again

Can it be that I have forgotten

what it’s like to love and disagree?

No one to rely on

a shoulder left to cry on

And maybe that’s the way we ought to be

Baby that’s the way we ought to be

Maybe that’s the way we ought to be

Stormy winds be killing me plans to attend Ojai. Me parents and brother's family is under mandatory evacuation off the Gulf coast of Texas. I am busy coordinating to keep them safe, therefore me plans to attend Ojai have been cancelled. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Stormy winds be killing me plans to attend Ojai. Me parents and brother's family is under mandatory evacuation off the Gulf coast of Texas. I am busy coordinating to keep them safe, therefore me plans to attend Ojai have been cancelled. :lol:

Aye lass I have no recourse but to send a prayer in your entire families direction hoping tis not another calander year afore having you near. God bless!

I just want all o ye that be me friends here and there are many more and non. Rummy, me, Scarlet, Petee, Patric, damn can't remember em all! Rumba's coming by Redd Oktober, Caskabel, Billy Bones, Captain Morgan (he's not the member though he too is welcome the one with us is the gallon) anyways, we'll we be havin a party after close o faire Saturday night and it be rockin the cazbah. I be in the park camp area out side the shire under them rows of palms. It be fer Pyracy.com pyrates only (and guests).

Now I knows the many of you are guild yard members and the likes of yer own pot luck is going on and well thats well and good enjoy and after yer dishes are set out to dry well please do come on by! That being the known way it be, lets jes get this straight. It's not a kegger so ifin ye have preferences best lag it wit ye.... udder than that, here be the rules!

Yargghhh!

Pirates don't pay attention to rules!

It's informal ><> leave yer formal wear at home...

It's casual ><> no beginning time frame, no ending time frame...

If yer eating ><> bring a full dish...

If yer drinkin ><> bring a full tankard...

If you have a preference ><> bring yer own...

If yer unhappy ><> this party will change that...

If yer smokin ><> bring an ashtray (and a few extra you know those O P's)...

If yer spendin the night ><> bring yer bedroll...

If yer alone ><> you wont be if you bring a bed roll...

If yer annoying ><> I have directions to all the other parties...

IF yer loud ><> Patric hand has a way with loud people...

If its after 10:00pm ><> Volume goes way down...

IF yer loud after 10:00pm ><> Patric hand has a way with loud people...

If you like the friends gathered ><> hope you brought a chair...

If it gets cold ><> plan on snuggling...

Ifin you like snuggling ><> hope you brought a bedroll...

If yer not a pirate on Pyracy.com stay home!! :lol: