Corona Pirate Faire

Red Maria

Like in Escondido lets hope there are some drums to get started during close Saturday night and we can all dance in the streets!

You mean I have been doing it wrong, I have been passing out in the streets, well actually I haven't in many years, I learned better at Hanford faire many years ago.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No cleavage, did it really say that? I will have to go back and re-read...I remember something snitty about not having your b's showing above yer bodices'...he he he.....heck I try to make my cleavage shown everyday...be damned..I am a woman after all....

floatation devices...cracking up at Killian...

4:00 sounds good hope we will make it there by that time...want to meet all of ye good scalligwags!!!! Me beau and I will be sportin some Pyracy.com badges (they will have the skull and crossbones on it against a white background and pyracy.com below)

Hopefully Petee will have that picket sign erected so we's can finds you all pretty easy like.....savvy?

floatation devices....still chuckling.....

How many days Petee? lol! :ph34r:

oh and drums...yeah a nice good old fashioned faire ring-out with mad insane tribal beat dancing sounds really good!!!!!!!

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

I can't imagine following the guideline for costume - the part that caught me off guard said "no cleavage" I can't imagine being able to conform to that - not since I was 12 have I had no cleavage! :ph34r: Watch out Cutthroast of Corona - here we come. Hide yer booty! Should we all plan on making a Pyracy meet-up? - let's hit the Ale Stand at the far end of the site at say... 4:00 Saturday - what say ye?

I say "Mutiny! There shall be cleavage." :ph34r: However, there shall be no nipples. For that is reserved for only a certain few. :)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

So, if you see an old salt at the ale booth at 4, and he seems sorta lost, that could be me! Say hey to Billy Bones mates! Hope to finally meet ya all. See ya Saturday!!!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

So, if you see an old salt at the ale booth at 4, and he seems sorta lost, that could be me! Say hey to Billy Bones mates! Hope to finally meet ya all. See ya Saturday!!!

I thought you were working POTC II as prop master? But I be glad to let ye buy me a rounds and tell me all about it. :ph34r:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I'm the armorer. We're currently filming in L.A. See ya there!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

I thought you were working POTC II as prop master? But I be glad to let ye buy me a rounds and tell me all about it. ;)

Aye lass... our mate Billy here is indeed working the POTC.

Filming begins again here on the lot this week and I've even had the dubious (chuckle) honor to speak with Billy Bones m'self whilst he were here on the lot and with luck will have him visit m'office when he has a moment free.

Aye! I'm right glad he's in towne and able to make Corona.

(Easier for him to by us drinks m'darl'n girl!) ;)

;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Drinks for the wenches on Billy Bones! ;) Iron Bess, dear lass, be sure to direct Mr. Bones to where we be encamped. Tis simplier for him to find us then for us to stalk (oops, I mean "find") him. B)

~Black Hearted Pearl

#4? i know of three places where ale is sold one by the main stage and the flushies, two by the little bawdry stage on the back row and three the outdoor dining area! #4 would be at Petees trunk emptying his rum bottle! 4:00 pm in the outdoor dining area is me own pick of the lot and seat and shades ta boots! What say ye all then 4:00 pm at the dinner house?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Drinks for the wenches on Billy Bones! B) Iron Bess, dear lass, be sure to direct Mr. Bones to where we be encamped. Tis simplier for him to find us then for us to stalk (oops, I mean "find") him. ;)

If I see's him first on that day I'll bring him to encampment all safe and sound.

If YOU see him first I'll know to come looks for the both of you in the PUB!! :o

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Drinks for the wenches on Billy Bones! :o Iron Bess, dear lass, be sure to direct Mr. Bones to where we be encamped. Tis simplier for him to find us then for us to stalk (oops, I mean "find") him. ;)

Huzzah! Thar bound ta be plenty of liqiid refreshments tas goes around - This is yet ta be a wondrous event indeed. good tas know Billy bones will be joinin us as well! Here's to our pub B)

WOW, with the amount of people from the pub going I'm going going to have my hands full with all the mingling and ale drinking. Its going to be a pirate social. ;):oB)

Aye!

But you'll have to be after survive'n the PRP encampment first!

Remember lad.. you've signed aboard with us!!! :o

:o

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif