Corona Pirate Faire

Red Maria

Back on topic......

Me darlin' Izabel and myself had a great time at the Corona event. Thanks to all for making her feel welcome on her first visit to the West Coast.

I had a fine time renewing aquaintances with old shipmates and meeting new ones, along with putting faces with some of the names on the Pyracy Pub. Also thanks again to the Port Royal Privateers for their fine hospitality. Hope to see some of you at some East coast events if you can make it.....

>>>>> Cascabel

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

Yes, Yes, I know. I'm full of worthless off-topic information. Hey, I could pass for a troll!

No, no... I was just chuckl'n cause I didn't know you knew the BIG words!!

(running like hell as she lobes a Vanilla Coke and my stern!.........) :blink:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Back on topic......

Me darlin' Izabel and myself had a great time at the Corona event. Thanks to all for making her feel welcome on her first visit to the West Coast.

I had a fine time renewing aquaintances with old shipmates and meeting new ones, along with putting faces with some of the names on the Pyracy Pub. Also thanks again to the Port Royal Privateers for their fine hospitality. Hope to see some of you at some East coast events if you can make it.....

>>>>> Cascabel

And a fine time it was we had with you both Pirate!

You're Lady is a real Jewel and you are... are.. well, a Pirate friend to be prized. We had a delightful time with you both in our midst!

You are welcome ANY time with PRP! :blink:

Hope to see you again soon, :blink:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Back on topic......

>>>>> Cascabel

It was great to see you again Cascabel and great to meet your lady. I hope her troubles are behind her. Thank you very much for reprising your role as Tizzy for the play. It was great to be onstage with you. Hope it happens again someday.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Aye Casabel it t'was good seein' ye again. I heard the horrible story from Isabel about her imprisonment - gawd I hope she gets a good lawyer and sues the hell out those $#*&^@* in Georgia!

It was fun bein' in the "pirate pettin' zoo with ye both", ah, we'll have ta do that one again some day!

I loved your role as Tizzy in the play, an' the burp just added to the comical flavor you are so well known for!

Hope ta see ye again! :huh:

Casabel, tis a shame I did not meet you in Corona. I've heard nothing but good things about you. I'm glad to hear all went well for you and Isabel and you still made it out here. It goes to show how screwed up people are! There's real criminals out there and they give us innocent people such crap! :o Anyway, another faire perhaps I shall meet you and Isabel. :o

christinebarbossagy7.jpg