Corona Pirate Faire

Red Maria

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tree more days is it? Bein' dis be me first Faire, ay be as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room ful o' rockin' chairs, but me spirits be high in anticipation on gettin' ta show on de road! I'll be helpin' me crew mate Killian wit' ta set up on Friday. Me hopes ta' meet as many o' yooz as I can. Rum fer everyone! B)

Bye the bye, ay be new here, an' be wonderin'....whut exactly is dis lit'l feller doin'??? B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Aye...tis true me minds not full o' ta purest o' thoughts...."shootin' his pistol", eh? So tha's wha ta yungin's be callin' it now days....fergive me naughty nature m' lady.....I be but a crude but humble pirate after all.... B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Christine....beggin' yer pardon but could ye tell me where I might find a print o' the lovely photo ye be postin' wi' yer signature? Tis a beautiful scene ta be sure....

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Aye Killian...t'anks fer settin' me straight an' savin' me from suffer'n the ravagin' penance from ta Quartermaster o' the Stranglehold. Me thinks me best be checkin' ta charter wit'out tha fog o' the grog fillin' me head...

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Christine....beggin' yer pardon but could ye tell me where I might find a print o' the lovely photo ye be postin' wi' yer signature? Tis a beautiful scene ta be sure....

Actually I got it off a card I bought from the store Long's-lol! I bought it only cuz of how pretty the scene was. Off hand tho not sure where it is. When I moved back in June it got tossed in a box somewhere. But thankies, I love that scene as well, it's very calming. Makes me wish I was there.....le sigh.....

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Aye Killian...t'anks fer settin' me straight an' savin' me from suffer'n the ravagin' penance from ta Quartermaster o' the Stranglehold.  Me thinks me best be checkin' ta charter wit'out tha fog o' the grog fillin' me head...

Aye that be wha the Quartermaster and the Bosun be tellin' me. :lol:

If'n the high heat doesn't take everyone out.

Haul water with you if your not inclined to pay the VERY steep prices at the stands.

There are no drinking fountains and the site does not provide it.

Take care of your health before you take care of your.... scandelous :lol: business.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Very wise words, Bess, as it looks to be a scorcher this weekend. Will the organizers let paying guests in with backpacks? I don't feel like spending all my money on water.

Maybe I won't be wearing a black t-shirt afterall... :unsure:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Okay still meeting up at the PRP encamp. at 4:00 on Sat?

(just making sure it didn't get changed...lmao...! :unsure: )

I have one more question to the folk who have been at this fairground before. I know most fairegrounds are dirty and dusty and little pebbles and such, will this be like the rest, or can we wear our finery?

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Hey, I got this little postcard in the mail that lists all the faires going on in Corona. Of course Cutthroat is the first, but then it has Koroneburg in September. An old world Fall ren faire. Anyone thinking of going to that? I wonder if it'll be cooler by then. You all are going to burn up out there this weekend, it's worse to be in garb when it's blazing hot. Someone bring the kiddie pool with ya-lol! :unsure:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg