Corona Pirate Faire

Red Maria

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they served steaks there, I don't think they were that expensive. I do remember the ales being aroud four bucks.Your average fair price, but that dont mean you cant do a bit o tail gatin. :P

argh a lotta tail gaitin! Remembers ye can camp there as well go early and set up tent jes down the hill two hammocks a nice breeze and a cooler full o becks! Errrghhhh! Guinness ifin ye will I'll find ye

Aye now yer talking mates

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I don't know if I already said this errrggghhh knot! But The goodly Tom has nay not returned me request to work his front gate with peace tyeing and meet and greet so I am going to be paaaarrrrghhhhttteeeeeeeeing! Fiugured I'd get there as the early birds shuffle out around 2:30 -3:00pm and work the crowd till closing! huzzah and then come back and do the whole day opening to close! That is unless somebody makes me an offer I can't refuse! (ssshhhhhhhh) yeh you know the tune! It's a Pirates life fer me!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one Tom hasn't returned calls to.

Several vendors at the Big Bear Faire were pretty p -oed too that they hadn't heard from him.

Even Mallory and McCall weren't invited to preform their pirate songs!

And they told me Tom has always had them at his faires! :o:lol:

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one Tom hasn't returned calls to.

Several vendors at the Big Bear Faire were pretty p -oed too that they hadn't heard from him.

Even Mallory and McCall weren't invited to preform their pirate songs!

And they told me Tom has always had them at his faires! :o:lol:

I wonder if Tom has anything to do with it other than his location? maybe the Las Vegas pirates involved with the whole thing are just simply renting the faire site? But then again who would know? cant find out cant give a care too niether. Rather party! Huzzah!

Thats dumb, I do participate, I dress up and drink. Isn't that what your supposed to do. :lol:

I am an applicant to PRP.

Not a big deal I live so close to this event.

If you're an applicant to PRP you are gatelisted with PRP and can camp there.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Oh.....thats cool. I probably won't be able to camp there anyway, I hadn't really made plans for it and I wouldn't want to camp by myself, unless I,m allowed to have friends camp with me, but I know most of them have to work the next day except for two. I was curious how all that applicant stuff worked.

Petee-2.jpg

hey you want to camp camp

This is from their website listed here on the pub below on calandar

All this and more for just $12.00/per adult and $8.00 for kids 6-12 and seniors over 62, children under 6 are free. Acres of free parking and free RV dry camping. Well-behaved pets on leashes are welcome!

Anyone have a map for the layout of this faire?

I don't know as if I've ever seen one! it's like an elongated 1/4 mile figure 8 about a hundred yards wide with the gate off the bottom right and lower as yer comin in from the north. then the paths are all wood chipped covered fer sure. there be two stages and two ale stands. Privies are near the entrance and on the opposite top left accross from the jousting arena which is on the top right (but I don't know what's in store for the pirates and all in there) The food court up the left end near to the top and icecream in the middle on the right. ale stands are adjacent to both stages and the restaurant (serves ale as well) so really there are three ale stands(shhhhh this one is our little secret) the restaurant is just below the jausting arena down the right side. the second ale stand is a little lower the middle of the top right! Sorry hope that works for ya as everywhere in between is boothes and vendors and guild yards o plenty.

we'd liken ta see there agin too Killian are ye comin then?

And are ye comin to the tall ships in yer fine city this weekend as well?

we'd liken ta see there agin too Killian are ye comin then?

And are ye comin to the tall ships in yer fine city this weekend as well?

Aye the Stranglehold is going to be there. We not know' ifin this be true or not. We were told we will be campin, near the "swing" which was the Polish camp. But bein' this be our first time at this port, we knot be knowin' the layout.

As fer the tall ships, I will be in Vegas, and I will be missin that event.