Corona Pirate Faire

Red Maria

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am surely planning on going, but only if me beau goes cause he lives out in Ana. Hills. Trying to find him a pyrate shirt for this event due to he's only been exposed to pyrating from meself recently ... he he he....anyone have any suggestions on a website that has a great deal on a black cotton lace up shirt? Still pondering upon what I am wearing due to the heat and also want to spend the eve hours there..... :ph34r:

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Well it looks like I'll finally get my chance at playin' one o' Rachel Townsends girls at the Drunken Mermaid Inn.

I signed up for the first shift (10:00 to 2:00, or something o' that order) an' will be hopefully hangin' out on the balcony.

Course that'll probably be cut short for me, as I be narratin' the play that PRP puts on.

What a real surprise, we be gettin' water misters and even electricity (bring in the fans!) ta keep us all cool. :huh:

Dang, this event be lookin' better an' better all the time! B)

Petee, if you make a pyracy pub sign it will make it all the easier to find you for a drink.

Well, you all will have to come by the Drunken Mermaid Tavern. It be the best meetin place at the faire. Watch for the wenches from the balacony waving ye all in.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Petee, if you make a pyracy pub sign it will make it all the easier to find you for a drink.

Well, you all will have to come by the Drunken Mermaid Tavern. It be the best meetin place at the faire. Watch for the wenches from the balacony waving ye all in.

you have gots ta be kidding

! I am going to not work this faire and just play then! Huzzah to the women on balconys!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(chuckle)...

I'm off working with movie Pirates and Singing Pirates and look at what all happens while I'm gone!

I'm right happy to see you are all so *taken* with the idea of a little Pirate Port in the desert. :D Drop anchor and watch the dust fly! :huh:

I'll be there mates... I'll be there. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

....okay I keep hearing about this restaurant that is at this faireground, what kind of faire do they offer, me man is wondering if they be serving steaks etc there?

......how much are ales and bev's?

...I know too many questions.

Oh and I have to make us some pyracy.com pins to be spotted by you's all....

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

AH! A Pyrate Faire what be close t'me home port!

I'll try t'talk me First Mate an' cabin boys into comin' along. And seein' me mates from t'board be a very fine thing. :)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.