You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

Kendra you look lovely but then ye always do. Brian is a right fine Pyrate to be assisting ye and he is handsome to.

He is the one I told you that looks like Brendon Fraiser. I will take a better pic so you can Judge for your self. And Sometime next week I will have two of my favorites put disk. . .*Note* One brings tears to my eyes every time I see it. . .(What a cliffhanger huh?) :lol:

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kendra you look lovely but then ye always do. Brian is a right fine Pyrate to be assisting ye and he is handsome to.

Tempest What weekeds did you attend Scarborough? And as Jim says need a username and pass.

How very odd...When I click on the link I gain access without fault. My apologies to yourself and Monsieur Hawkins, I shall try to figure out where lies the glitch. B);)

As to which weekends we have attended, we have been there every weekend since open. Missed one Sunday do to work demands. Next weekend is Season close.

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Dang, Jack..... you look a lot different in a skirt than when wearing a coat......

Sorry.... couldn't help myself...I'll behave now....... both of you look good.....

Patrick luv, yer ulways b'hayvin, tis mearly a mawter uv how. Tis behavin well det will trip ya up!

Now anytin wort doin, is wort doin well. So we return t'bhayvin again an from wot I've seen ya misb'hayve wit skill, so ya are b'havin well!

B)

Me at work on POTC II & III.

I was the armorer, and this was my work uniform. BTW, Thanks Black John, for you help!http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/billybones_2006/pirates/

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

I surrender.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Nil desperandum!!!

I think you were *this* close to getting it to work. You've got the path there in your message. What will probably work is this... take that path...

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/bil...s_2006/pirates/

Then add the name of a particular pic on to the end, for instance, billy.jpg.

Thus...

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/bil...rates/billy.jpg

Plug that into the img button window and it should work!

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Been a long time since I cruised this thread. Just spent a good hour checking everyone out. All I can say is, WOW. What an inspiration to those of us still putting our gear together.

As for Cascabel and Patrick Hand — OMG. Awesome! ;););)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

normal_maevous.jpg

I Don't know If I showed this photo before or not.  Anyway here is me As Meavous O'Connell Captain of the "Crew Of II"  Aboard  the "Land Yacht" II  Oh yea the "lucky" guy pullin the Land yacht is my "crew" Brian

What a terrific idea! You look great too!

Thanks Rumba, It was alot of fun to play as well as being part of cast. If I am part of cast this year, I am going to ask to be part of a bigger crew. Simply because I realized it was far too demanding for Brian to help me in and out of the rickshaw. Plus he told me last year that he liked being apart of the gun crew. So this year ought to be an interesting one :o I am keeping the name for sure. . .

The "cliffhanger" may take longer than exspected, I have to find someone with a scanner first.

:o sorry

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, a picture of me that I actually like!! Taken at Escondido Ren Faire in April 06.

barbadossam01x4sd.th.jpg

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Although these have been posted in a different thread, here are some shots of Yours Truly taken this past weekend at the Port Washington (Wisconsin) Pirate Festival...

With the crew of the Windy II:

PortW56.jpg

Here is the outfit -- and extra hardware -- that cinched me first place in Sunday's costume contest (category: Men 18 and over):

PortW53.jpg

I just can't place that other guy -- I think I've seen him somewhere before...

PeachesCapJack.jpg

And that would be the Windy II in the background of this totally spontaneous and unposed candid shot:

PortW37.jpg

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Sorry -- slight correction: I won the costume contest wearing the outfit that appears in the third photo (the one with Captain Jack Sparrow). There are a few subtle changes from the other photos. Note the infamous Puffy shirt. In fact, I believe that (third) photo was taken on Sunday afternoon less than an hour after I had won the contest.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Aye... and the reason he lost that hand of his and got a hook is b'cause he attempted to steal my shares of gold and drank my rum!

B)

Still a fine outfit, Pete.

BTW... noticed that now they made a Bacardi in your flavor. B)

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Cheekolicioussm.jpgChildrenForSale.jpg

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

My goodness!

My compliments Cptn Sterling! :::applauds::: I don't even know where to begin!

Fine children and brides, eh? Quite the market there.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

My ball gown thanks to Reconstructing History patterns. These pictures were taken with Captain Sterling, the first at the Blackbeard Festival Ball the second at Michie Tavern in Charlottesville, Va. Whenever the Captain is in town we make it a point to get together... :lol:

CheekyActress.jpg

Cheekolicioussm.jpg

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

My goodness!

My compliments Cptn Sterling! :::applauds::: I don't even know where to begin!

Fine children and brides, eh? Quite the market there.

~Lady B

Bowing low, "Thank you ever so much Lady B. You are most kind. And yes, a very profitable trade indeed, especially when they finally decide to use the hair brush!" :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

:lol: Lilly leans over to Lady B. "He is more then generous with his coin and his courteousy. I must say that he is a fair man in both business and in love. Yet, I fear he has more of a head for business than the latter."

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Well Done Capt. Sterling and Cheeky Actress!

Thank ye gracious Lady!

Crewe of the Archangel

:lol:   Lilly leans over to Lady B.  "He is more then generous with his coin and his courteousy.  I must say that he is a fair man in both business and in love.  Yet, I fear he has more of a head for business than the latter."

Yer just sayin that Lill, because I cannot afford ye.

Crewe of the Archangel