You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I apologize beforehand for the numbers of the dates, they bug me like mad...

Fine photos of a fine looking man in what looks to my untrained eye, fine garb!

May I suggest that you pull out the manuel on your cam? You should be able to turn off the date stamp.

Cascabel... ya leave little t' be desired! Yer a fine pirate! :)

And am in awe of yer blunderbuss there.

My compliments, mate! :lol::lol: Lookin' forward t' meetin' you at PiP.

M'Lord Theobald... a fine pirate ye be, too!

My my... so many fine gents here who make piracy all the more tempting and perfect! :D

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

i51B47412-3538-498B-99EC-6BC11DF5D8A1.jpg

i19CFDAAA-D206-4F3D-8282-7BBD3162A13D.jpg

Me an' me mate Blackwater Patti...

i12F9BE5A-55CE-4B4C-A434-F5C6CCAC2715.jpg

Its good to be the Pyrate...

Never follow Cascabel in a photo group...He is the pyrate.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Many thanks Lady Barbossa...Gazing upon your "attributes" proves to me why pyracy has called to me! Now I just need to find a fine crew to help roughen up these clothes on me back. I am afraid my nature to stay out of the harsher parts of pyracy is proving to put me at a disadvantage when I see these old salts dressed like true men of the sea. I might be better off in the Navy...(I will be sure to post pics of me in my other, more swashbuckling outfit...for you Lady). *giggles like a pirate shouldnt*... :rolleyes::lol:B)

Wouldnt be caught dead without it...I will be representing the Bloody Knee ( my rag tag group of sailors I am trying together) at the Faire both days...unfortunatly this faire is not the typical Ren Faire (as you noted), but hassling the locals will be a priority and I am excited to show off the garb! Are you from around Moscow? :rolleyes:B):lol:

Lady Barbossa, Captain Jim, Cap'n Pete Straw.....

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm happy to have finally gotten squared away on how to post pictures, thanks to the good shipmates on this Pub. I know how to make pirate stuff, but computers are definately not my area of expertise, so I sometimes need a bit of instruction Now I know how to post pictures if I need to illustrate a point.

I think a DETAILED tutorial in the initiation section would be helpful. I find that a lot of good folks try to help people like me with computer info, and leave out important steps, assuming we know what to do next.

Anyhow, thanks to all.....

>>>>> Cascabel

I hear ya there, Bo and Cascabel. It's more of finding some place or thing that works easily to post images and such online. Tis not a fine task.

And you are most welcome, Cascabel. Such a legendary Gent as yourself... hell, always find m'self with a smile when you are around cause I know there be a party brewin'! :o:o

Bo.. I like th' Signature, mate! Right sporting!

~Lady B

:o

Lady Barbossa, Captain Jim, Cap'n Pete Straw.....

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm happy to have finally gotten squared away on how to post pictures, thanks to the good shipmates on this Pub. I know how to make pirate stuff, but computers are definately not my area of expertise, so I sometimes need a bit of instruction Now I know how to post pictures if I need to illustrate a point.

I think a DETAILED tutorial in the initiation section would be helpful. I find that a lot of good folks try to help people like me with computer info, and leave out important steps, assuming we know what to do next.

Anyhow, thanks to all.....

>>>>> Cascabel

Thank YOU Cascabel, your pictures are all the net for us to enjoy and you share so many of them!

You are indeed legendary and it's always a pleasure to look through your and Izabel's pics :)

Thank you for your generosity :D

hero.jpg

Indeed... I appreciated and fancied it... it suits ya. :D A fine hat fer a fine Gent! :)

Ahhh.. Hot Topic... not been there fer a while. Though I should return. ::Ponders::: or maybe not unless I want t' spend my whole coinage on items there that I be holdin' ont' for Port Washington.

Oh, Mr Gage... will you be adding a certain outfit to that hat? :D

~Lady B

:D

Yesterday IĀ“ve just finished sewing some basics for Mr. Porter:

Edward02.jpg

Edward01.jpg

normal_Edward03.jpg

Next will be a Short Jacket... but the cunstruction is a bit more difficult as I thougt and IĀ“ll have to make a musslin fitting first and then alter the pattern... my stomach isnĀ“t made for normal sizes :ph34r:

Very nice, Mr Porter. :) My compliments.

A black coat, eh, Mr Gage? Hmmm... I'm rather eager t' see it once finished. B)

Ahhh... so many fine Gents here on th' Pub. Ye does a woman good!

~Lady B

:ph34r: