You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

Aren't they cute... :o

:o

Cute? Hell, I've had at least one request for pictures. :o

Unfortunately, I only took a handful, and most of them are only so-so.

I didn't really get a chance to interact with them, but I hear they were very... interactive. :o

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend Ady took some pictures, but she hasn't downloaded them off her camera yet. When she does, I will send them to you, Blackjohn. There was also that picture of Wee Jim leaping over a sword slash and the taker promised to email me a copy. So hopefully that'll show up too.

The girls will be at the Pirate Feast for sure, so if you don't get to see them again before then, they will be there. They really enojyed the company on Saturday and want to do this again soon. They love to really get into character. They are rather... [ahem] ... outgoing. :lol:

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

• 4 weeks later...

I got the chance to don my gear this past Friday at Disney, and hopefully I'll have a free day next month to do so again in Clearwater. Anyhow...here's a lady and a few gents who are of like mind:

IMG_0113.jpg

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

I'm still collecting my thoughts and clothing ....

pic

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Well, here's one each from the two shows I run around with...

Ministry of Petty Offenses:

cast2.jpg

And, the Pirates of Tortuga

pirotor2.jpg

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses

Thats ou?

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

My goodness! I finally had some time to look over everything I missed. It's close to impossible to keep up with everything.

Rumba - Yes that is me on the Ojai site. ;)

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

This was shot at TRF while we were down there two weekends ago. The photographer is a local gent who wanders through the Faire crowds and takes pics while you are unawares. I always feel honored when I find he has snuck up on me and posted my image on his site.

TRF 2005

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Still missing a few key ingredients but I'll post em anyway.

gemiller_1.jpg

Next addition is a nice mid calf style pair of boots.

Hope I'm not a disgrace B)

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

Many thanks ta ye' Seeing as I be spenden me gold on schoolen and other random college expenses me be building on a budget. Everything in the picture has me still be under $125 with the sword taking $35 of it. The sword is actually a replica civil war officer sword which I picked up while shopping on a ghost hunten trip down in gettysburg...

Thanks for the compliments guys. :(

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

Okay, I'm workin' on it! The first one I'll be postin' is of me and Captain Jasper dressed for our trip to TRF. Me as a Cilician pirate and she as my kidnapped Roman lady. Should be good . . . hold on . . .

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

im working on getting pics of me... theyre trapped in my moms camera, which wont hook to the printer or some such technical difficulty...

got a good one though, me standing in front of a fog machine, full blown pirate (well, the sword was a kiddie one i got at eckerds as a last minute fix).

wow... theres some good pics on here... glad theres more teen pirates, i am. :(

im working on getting pics of me... theyre trapped in my moms camera, which wont hook to the printer or some such technical difficulty...

got a good one though, me standing in front of a fog machine, full blown pirate (well, the sword was a kiddie one i got at eckerds as a last minute fix).

wow... theres some good pics on here... glad theres more teen pirates, i am. :blink:

aye matey, we are the few and proud :) We have to keep the spirit of the pirate alive me says!

Is it Digital? If it is and has a card you can get a 12 in 1 card reader and download them onto your PC. You should be able to find one at any electronics place. Office Depot has them ofr around 36-37 dollars.

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hussah!!....Finally got some pic's back from the crew......here ye go's..

IworryboutBilge.jpg

I an' Bilge....bosun o' some other crew.....

remembertwindupyerpiratesbeforputti.jpg

We claimed the stage as our own fer the night......

TheCapnisstilltheCapn.jpg

Tis hard work bein' the Cap'n......all that beer an' nibbles...takes it's toll it does...aye

Whatarmada.jpg

I see no ships.....

Largerskirmish.jpg

A fight broke out in the Pub.....don't know how it could o' happened....hurr hurrr......(pssst!....that bloke there says yer a bilge ratt...points!)... ;);)

HAPPY NEW YEAR T' YE ALLS....... ;)

Cap'n o' the JADES RISC'S @ anchorage at the port o' Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Piratesig1.jpg

After 19 pages o' pics, seems only fair that I be postin' some o' m' own, intimidating as it may be! <_<

The first tis m' avatar, only bigger:

EmeraldatNina2004.jpg

The second tis m' with the ship's flag:

EmeraldwithFlagGLotC2005.JPG

Last one tis one o' m' favorites (ya may have to click on the link ta be seeing the picture):

http://www.theladiesofthesaltykiss.com/Eme...Advance2005.JPG

Cheers

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com