You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess none o' us have gotten 'round to posting this link yet, but here's a goodly number o' our scurvy crewe in all their glory.

Tales of the Seven Seas Trading Cards

--Mr. Salmagundi

Le Pacte De Lyon

Those are Great looking cards. I remember when you were all talking about having them made. Bet they are fun to pass out. I like them very much and I like the ones Hurricane's "Pirates of the Coast" have.

I started passing mine out a couple of years ago, here are a couple of my latest cards.

blackpiratelg.jpg

wantedost2a250.gif

Best

KPpirateflag1.gif

I guess none o' us have gotten 'round to posting this link yet, but here's a goodly number o' our scurvy crewe in all their glory.

Tales of the Seven Seas Trading Cards

--Mr. Salmagundi

Le Pacte De Lyon

I just wanted to say I got the chance to meet Gary and some of his crew this past weekend on the Royalist at the San Diego Festival of Sail .

What a bunch of great people!

Gary Bergman/Royalist is a man that is very savvy, a gentleman, and a man who is proud of his ship. He's got a lot of money wrapped up in that floating wonderous boat and it shows. He's put a lot of time and effort into keeping his ship looking good for the public and I give him big kudos and hugs for the effort. I can tell you I know of not one other ship that has done that on the scale he has- keeping the paint fresh looking and everything polished finely.

To take the time to sail from San Francisco all the way down to San Diego is no small feat and I look forward to hopefully seeing him again soon, if not at the Corona Pirate faire than at least the Tall Ships Festival in Dana Point, in Sept. B)B)

I just wanted to say I got the chance to meet Gary and some of his crew this past weekend on the Royalist at the San Diego Festival of Sail .

What a bunch of great people!

He's got a lot of money wrapped up in that floating wonderous boat and it shows.

It's such a pretty boat... :huh:

SHIP!!!! :huh: (Love ya Gary!!)

(Hiking up m' skirt and running like hell from Rumba!!) :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Wow Rummy, your group looks like a fun bunch!!!

Here's a pic of my lovely wife Lisa, taken at Jamestown's Military through the Ages event, circa 1997.

lisa001.jpg

And Lisa and I at a friend's Halloween party, again, circa 1997.

MACEK1.JPG

Lovely may be understating her by a fair mile or two. Astonishing, lad. Simply astonishing.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Don't let em fool you Red Wake... Black John is THE MAN!!!!

GoF

PS

John... I remember that MTA, I think I was doing German Para or something, but I rember asking Scott S "Who the hell is that, they look freakin good!"

I started putting my Pirate stuff together (or trying to find out what pirate stuff was) right after that!

GoF B)

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

How the heck do you post a pic in the dialoge box?

Thanks,

Delmar

You need to find a site to dump your photos on. Then, above the dialogue box, hit the IMG button. You'll get a prompt. Paste the location into that box then hit ok. That should do ya! Gotta RUN!

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Wow Rummy, your group looks like a fun bunch!!!

Fun is the whole reason we Pyrate! Vegas is just a month away - any of you Pyracy Roagues or Wenches that are planning to attend - be sure to let us know that you'll be there. We will be there to party for a full 5 days (and nights!) ARGHHHHH! Even if this year is too late to plan on attending, we could make a family reunion there next year and welcome everyone from the pub. Nothing better than Vegas for a Pyrate Party!

:huh::lol::P

Here's the link if anyone wants more information!

http://www.lvrenfair.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Here are pics of my trip to MDRF. Most of the pictures are of my daughter, Stephanie (the Purple Pirate Princess). I'm in two of them - I'm the one with the stripey chemise, black/rust skirts, and black leather bodice. Yeah - I'm the one who looks like the chick in my signature, although less mean and spacey. Unfortunately, the pictures really don't do the cleavage justice...

http://photobucket.com/albums/b45/bonnieredweasel/

We're a little overexposed but here is one of me and Captain Merrick at the MD Ren Fest last weekend.

KassandMerrick.jpg

Blackjohn, I have to say that Lisa is about the most lovely lady I have ever seen wear 18th century kit. She really looks like a porcelline (sp?) doll!

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

Next year we will have to make it a point to do so!

I didn't really get to meet anyone from the Pyracy Pub. I've been in the process of relocating and haven't been online much. I was lucky to meet up with my own group to be quite honest!

We're a little overexposed but here is one of me and Captain Merrick at the MD Ren Fest last weekend.

Overexposed!?!?! I see hardly any skin! Now "Scylla and Charybdis," those two were overexposed. :)

(Watch her ladies, or you may find yourself walking the faire as one of her girls!) B)

Blackjohn, I have to say that Lisa is about the most lovely lady I have ever seen wear 18th century kit.  She really looks like a porcelline (sp?) doll!

Thanks. And I'll pass that along. She'll appreciate it.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Overexposed!?!?! I see hardly any skin! Now "Scylla and Charybdis," those two were overexposed. :)

I have to tell you a funny story. As we were getting out of the car, the two of them were acting all shy and complaining because they were going to be walking around all day in their underwear. This from two girls who aren't afraid to show some skin in modern fashions. But in their 18th century kit, they couldn't get over the fact that they were in public in their skivvies! Aren't they cute... B)