You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of me in my gawb.

bok.jpg

Afraid I don't have any pirate costumes but at heart I am a pirate.

Remember, pirates weren't concerned with all that cutey dress-up Johnny Depp gawbage, they were ruthless murderers! Just like us out hunting on the high veldt, 2 in the front and 2 in the back of my 1970 SL Citroen.

::leans over to Lilly::: Acquaint yerself with more pirates, ye just may afford him.. one way or another! ;)

Alas, Sterling, that I've no desires for Brides or Children. But, dressed like ye are... I can see why the Ladies 'll be wanting yer attention! :)

I DO so fancy that black outfit of yours with the fine (white or silver?) trim. Ooooo... Makes any Governor ripe with jealousy.

Botha... a fine beast. Looks like he could feed a crew of pirates!

True... But having some attire/garb/ whatever ya call it... does make it fun. Besides... better t' run around in the pirate attire than t' run around in none. I don't think folks appreciate the butt cheeks streekin' look. :unsure:

Pete... and yer coat was just fabulous! Hehehe.

Oh, Ladies an' Gents... keep 'em comin'!!!

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

::leans over to Lilly::: Acquaint yerself with more pirates, ye just may afford him.. one way or another! :unsure:

;) Lilly hands Lady B. another tankard of her favorite lybation.

"Oi, I know of which you speak is true, but pyrates are a breed of men that I could never truly fancy.

The Emperess Kass has managed to take me under her arm and give me several 'patrons' to supplement my income whilist during the slow season of summer. I do quite well at her Coffee House in Covenant Gardens.

Lilly raises her glass to Captain Sterling as she smiles...a the while speaking through her teeth. "And his black coat is dripping with the fynist silver trim from Spain...a gift from his ex-wife, I assume...

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Many thanks for th' drink, Ms Lilly.

A might kind of Madame Kass to offer such means. :)

:::Then hands hera rope::: The good Captain Sterling may be in the trade of children and Brides... however... I think you could be in the business of hauling him off to keep all by yer oneies. ;)

~Lady B

:unsure:

One of me in my gawb.

bok.jpg

... and most of us are satisfied to have a parrot or a monkey.

I had not considered an eland! Can you teach it to talk?

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Mad Jack....

No matter how many times ya take a picture of yerself and show us all... you will always look fabulous! Yer a right handsome pirate, mate. That Lady of yours is a VERY lucky lass! :)

Kudos, mate! A fine as ever! :D

~Lady B

:D

I had to post this one. Avery dear friend of mine acquired this Frock from the 2003 movie Peter Pan. I was allowed the pleasure to get my photo with while we were at an Revolutionary War re-enactment event last weekend. I will also include a photo of Captain Hook who wore it in the movie. Check out the detail.

François

http://DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

hook6.jpg

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

Francois! Ya lucky devil!

Ya look just as fine in it as Jason Isaacs. I know many a lass who would be drooling and whimperin' cause o' that coat.

Which event was it? Do you do Rev War?

::Shakes head:: bloody hell I love th' detail of that coat!

My hat off to ye, Francois. :)

~Lady B

:P

Drool...salivate...lust after (the coat, not you!)... covet...desire...want, crave...yearn for...fancy...hanker after...need...require...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

The embroidery down the front... what was it? Just scrolls or more fish like the pockets... very Posh.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/