You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

My most profound apreciation to you for your help, William.

Are the adornments period correct?...Not by a long shot. But, when the temps are hedging one hundred degrees, the leather jerkin etc stay tucked away in the trunk. The upside of a faire event is the ability to excersise poetic liberty in adornments...and nobody has complained yet.

Oui, Capitaine Jim...le chapeau... And William will be the first to tell you that "the Hat" is what always gets me in trouble. :D

Thanks again, Will. :D

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Tempest, very nice indeed!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

You are too kind, Capitaine Sterling. Merci beaucoup!

( Who says the English and the French cannot get along.) :D

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

( Who says the English and the French cannot get along.) :D

That would be the English and the French. :)

Because the world does revolve around me, and the universe is geocentric....

( Who says the English and the French cannot get along.)  :lol:

c'est les messieurs anglais qui entendent bien avec les dames françaises. ... :ph34r:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Tres bien, mon bon Capitain! Please continue... :lol:

Tres bien, mon bon Capitain! Please continue... :lol:

Nous l'anglais, peut être le cours mais nous savons une dame charmante quand nous l'un voyons

Crewe of the Archangel

Ok, here are a couple that I had on hand... I'm sure there are many more, I just need to unearth them from the "archives"...

I think a few people have already seen this one, but I like it so I'm gonna post it again!! Really proud of this one:

PICT0119.jpg

And this is the coolest pirate coat ever! It even has pewter buttons with a skull and crossbones on it! This pic doesn't show it, but now I have huge epaulets on it too!

gentlemans_frock_b.jpg

And this one is only in garb from the waist down, but it's too freakin' awesome to pass up!

nlogsdon.jpg

And FOR THE RECORD!!!! I was a pirate/blacksmith LONG before that bugger Will Turner!!! :ph34r:

corin1.jpg

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org

My compliments to ya, sir. Fine images of ya they indeed be.

A riot with you kissin' th' wooden Lady. :ph34r:

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye, thank-ye lass!

That wooden lady happens to be the figurehead of the Lady Washington, affectionately known as "Martha". At that point the only thing between me and the water was my bum! Definately worth it though.

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org

:lol:

And a fantastic shot nonetheless.

Martha... how befitting. :)

And you are far more dashing than Mr Turner.

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Here's myself, L.T. Bloodrose, and my Pyratical Partner in Crime, Admiral James Antillis Rhedd.

meandcap.jpg

I only wish I'd remembered to put on my gloves for this pic.

Captain Myfanwy T. "Bloodrose" Blodynrhos

The Midnight Rose

"Why is the rum always gone?" ::stagger:: "Oh. That's why."

Hello

I keep lurking in and out of the Pyracy Pub, but I'm back for a short while! ^^;

I just thought that I'd be nice enough to post some pictures of my best friend and myself in our pirate garb before we went to the midnight showing of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (I'm the Capt'n Jack-ish looking one).

DSC03356.jpg

DSC03358.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

DSC03362.jpg

And here we are about 10 minutes before the movie, 11:50 p.m.! (I played with the picture a little, making it more antique looking.)

MegJackBeth.jpg

M. Shamrock, Captain of the Celtic Cross

Some of the Unluckiest are the Luckiest...

Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

banj2.jpg

Well, my dear shamrock.  You best prepare yourself for a fair share of compliments and at least one wedding proposal.

Hmmm...

Tell me again Will, how many wives did Blackbeard have???

I like the cell phone dangling from the belt. Funny.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Well, my dear shamrock.  You best prepare yourself for a fair share of compliments and at least one wedding proposal.

Agreed! You an' yer friend make quite pretty lasses - you both put me to shame! :)

I wouldn't be so sure about that, Annie! The two young ladies are very pretty, but Ye looks to be a mighty pretty lass yoursel', says I. Just this humble pirate's opinion... :) :(

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

I wouldn't be so sure about that, Annie! The two young ladies are very pretty, but Ye looks to be a mighty pretty lass yoursel', says I. Just this humble pirate's opinion... :) :(

Captain Midnight, ye flatter me! Very kind words indeed, but ye have not seen me below the neck as of yet! B)

bas_sig.png

My real name is April - *shhh*! =B

buxomanniescarlet@pyracy.com

I like the cell phone dangling from the belt.  Funny.

Aye, I needed that...my sister (who took us...and didn't dress up, curse her *Lol*) was calling me non-stop...plus, I had to call my folks back home to tell them that we were going to be on tv and to tape it... ^^;

M. Shamrock, Captain of the Celtic Cross

Some of the Unluckiest are the Luckiest...

Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

banj2.jpg

Hello

I keep lurking in and out of the Pyracy Pub, but I'm back for a short while! ^^;

I just thought that I'd be nice enough to post some pictures of my best friend and myself in our pirate garb before we went to the midnight showing of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (I'm the Capt'n Jack-ish looking one).

And here we are about 10 minutes before the movie, 11:50 p.m.! (I played with the picture a little, making it more antique looking.)

You must have had much attention from the other patrons of the movie, lass. You and your friend are rather stunning in your garb.

Too bad 'Jack' has a waterbottle in his mit.

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)