movie quotes game

Fancy

"If it's all the same to you, I'll drive that tanker."

Mad Max 2

How about,

"You can take glory with you when it's your time to go."

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Is the quote from the movie They Died with Thier Boots On?

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Yippee!!! WhoooHoo! BriarRose does a dance.

Okay, here is a quote:

"You know every time I pass a cemetery I feel like I'm apartment hunting."

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Nay, Blackbead, dear. But good guess.

Boy, that sounds familiar. I can't place it, though. (I recently saw The Invisible Man which is about as close as I can get, but that's not right. I'll bet it's a comedy...)

Oh, and Jill; best BS quote: "Mongo just pawn in game of life." :lol::lol::lol: (By God, I love that line.)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

"You know every time I pass a cemetery I feel like I'm apartment hunting."

Philidelphia Story?

"Mongo just pawn in game of life."

Blazing Saddles

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Nay, Graydog and Mission.

Do you want me to be givin' ye all a hint then?

Since I be guessin movies I never even saw, a hint just might be in order! :lol:

:lol: Okay, Graydog, just for you...here is a hint or two:

It is ablack and white movie and the actors exchanged rolls before filming.

:lol:

Good clues, sounds like a Carey Grant line.

I am stumped for now. If anybody has a guess have at it.

Aren't some of the old Cary Grant movies great? They are so witty.

Here's a wild guess: Bringing Up Baby? (I'm pretty sure that's wrong, but what the heck...)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

Aye, it might just be a Cary Grant film, but I'm not telling. Good Guess, Misson, but it is wrong.

I believe Grant had the choice of the two roles in Philadelphia Story, but that's not the same as switching roles. Got me. Anything I'd guess at this point would be just that: a complete, stab-in-the-dark guess. Unless...

It's not Topper is it? That line would certainly work there, although I haven't seen the flick in ages...

Nay to both the Philadelpia Story and to Topper.

Does every one give up yet? Or do you all want to keep thinkin' on it?

Does every one give up yet? Or do you all want to keep thinkin' on it?

I lower me colors in defeat! :lol:

Give us another hint!

Hmmm, another hint.....okay.

There is an Angel in it.

:rolleyes: Lily, thanks for making me laugh.

personally I did not like City of Angels...had a bummer of an ending....as the saying up at Pennsic this year..."it was for sucks" :lol::D

Good Guess Lily, and Aye, Clarence is an angel, but wrong movie and wrong angel.

So do you all give up? Or are you wantin' to think on it some more?