How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in the best o moods today! I was trying to join this fishing club. And this morning I found out from their secretary that my application was denied. Now mind you I know this secretary I have fished events where he has and I am not a drug user and never never drynk on the water. I always wear me life vest in gear. I teach kids how to fish. I have never stepped on anyones toes in compitition ever. I am always on time. I always do more than what is asked of me. I always shre everything I have and own. Just a bit depressed this morning.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Not in the best o moods today! I was trying to join this fishing club. And this morning I found out from their secretary that my application was denied. Now mind you I know this secretary I have fished events where he has and I am not a drug user and never never drynk on the water. I always wear me life vest in gear. I teach kids how to fish. I have never stepped on anyones toes in compitition ever. I am always on time. I always do more than what is asked of me. I always shre everything I have and own. Just a bit depressed this morning.

What was the reason given the application was denied?

Sorry to hear that, Diego.

I just got done on the phone with my husband. It appears that he will be losing his job within about two weeks. We're in an amazing amount of debt, and have a second mortgage on our house.

The marriage isn't that particularly stellar anyhow. My husband, in general, doesn't care much for me. I can only assume he stays with me because of our children. I basically ignored his recent affair, and even had to cover for him when his father called wondering why he wasn't at work. He didn't know that I knew, and I haven't had any real reason to tell him I did.

My father, likewise, is in a precarious situation with his work - mostly due to some sort of memory loss - yet undiagnosed. My mother was hoping not to have to work much longer, as her degenerative heart disease is making working full days harder and harder, and she may not enjoy this quality of life much longer.

My husband does not want me to work full time, or to go to school, as long as our children are at home. So the only thing that I could do to better our financial situation, I'm not allowed to do.

My greatest solace is in my church. I've been very active in a Lutheran church lately. My mother, who raised me Catholic, is terribly disappointed in me, and feels I'm making a terrible mistake.

As always, I feel ****ing lovely. Pardon my language. (edited by humble poster)

Wow.

That's an incredibly heavy load to bear. I really am glad to hear that you are finding some comfort from a valued source, but know that you've got some support here.

And at the risk of playing devil's advocate, why does your husband think that he has the authority to "allow" you to do anything?

RHJMap.jpg

Beside, as bhudist you of all people must know when desired one can get peace inside everywhere from inside yourself by meditation, why lock yourself away in a convent? :)

Sorry, luv - I'm not a Buddhist. :angry:

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

What was the reason given the application was denied?

" The Board has reviewed your applications and after receiving information from members we have decided to decline your applications."

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Diego, what a bloody load of crap that is! If ye ever find yourself in Minnesota, look me up. We'll go walleye fishing. The Guinness is on me!

Sweet Bonnie, love, I'm so sorry to hear all that. My thoughts are with you, and know that my prayers are, too. You've got a lot of friends here, and we've got broad shoulders for you to lean on. We're here for you, whenever you need us.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Diego, what a bloody load of crap that is! If ye ever find yourself in Minnesota, look me up. We'll go walleye fishing. The Guinness is on me!

Sweet Bonnie, love, I'm so sorry to hear all that. My thoughts are with you, and know that my prayers are, too. You've got a lot of friends here, and we've got broad shoulders for you to lean on. We're here for you, whenever you need us.

Dude when I get there I'll buy the leeches and we can throw back all the perch, sauger, muskey and pike and just look fer the largemouths. I finds em me amigo and I gots secrets to finds em too.... No not explosives..... (turns and looks right and left) secrets..........! I used ta be realllllly good at this....... Like ridin a bike right?

Sorry to hear that, Diego.

I just got done on the phone with my husband. It appears that he will be losing his job within about two weeks. We're in an amazing amount of debt, and have a second mortgage on our house.

The marriage isn't that particularly stellar anyhow. My husband, in general, doesn't care much for me. I can only assume he stays with me because of our children. I basically ignored his recent affair, and even had to cover for him when his father called wondering why he wasn't at work. He didn't know that I knew, and I haven't had any real reason to tell him I did.

My father, likewise, is in a precarious situation with his work - mostly due to some sort of memory loss - yet undiagnosed. My mother was hoping not to have to work much longer, as her degenerative heart disease is making working full days harder and harder, and she may not enjoy this quality of life much longer.

My husband does not want me to work full time, or to go to school, as long as our children are at home. So the only thing that I could do to better our financial situation, I'm not allowed to do.

My greatest solace is in my church. I've been very active in a Lutheran church lately. My mother, who raised me Catholic, is terribly disappointed in me, and feels I'm making a terrible mistake.

As always, I feel ****ing lovely. Pardon my language. (edited by humble poster)

Boonie lass me own troubles are so superficial in compare. Yer friends be here and yer shoulders ta lean on well they be Mad_Jacks I'll jes say whatevers whenevers we're here! What's the bastards e-mail address!

Royally .... PO

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Sorry, luv - I'm not a Buddhist. unsure.gif

I know you're a Taoist, (I hope i wrote that right), sorry for the mix up :)

Diego, sorry to hear that mate/

It sounds like someone told them some crap and they just believed it, such people aren't worth too much anyhow but i know you were hoping to join their fishing trip.

I hope things will look up soon.

Bonny, i am so sorry to hear that!

Your situation sounds harder then one should have to take..i know words cannot help but i wish you all the strength in the world to get through this and your in my thoughts. :unsure:

hero.jpg

Charity, be yer toe okay? Ye mentioned it was botherin ye and ye were going to yer doctor?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Charity, be yer toe okay? Ye mentioned it was botherin ye and ye were going to yer doctor?

Thanks Captain :)

I did see the doctor and he said he could see why it bled so much as it wasn't a regular cutt but what he called a crater wound, very broad and open (but less deep then i though thank god i'd hate stitching) but because it had stopped bleeding and looked good he said no stitching was needed.

Yesterday it bled yet sometimes but today it didn't just hurts a lot sometimes.

It was nice and blue but even that's not so bad anymore..seems my guardian angel helped me again i swear i've had accidents with electricity etc...makes me think i'm protected :unsure:

Incidently, i hurt more inside then out today..my mum died the 27th a year back :huh:

Thanks for asking :huh:

hero.jpg

Tired, but glad it actually cooled off about a couple of hours ago. It was so damn hot at Disneyland, OMG! :unsure: I was dunking water on meself and then would get on cool rides like Pirates and Haunted Mansion. My sister still managed to have a good birthday, despite the heat. Ugh, it was horrible today. I hope our pirate buds out in Corona were okay today. It was a scorcher and it's going to be just as bad, if not worse, tomorrow. :huh:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Tired, but glad it actually cooled off about a couple of hours ago. It was so damn hot at Disneyland, OMG! :unsure: I was dunking water on meself and then would get on cool rides like Pirates and Haunted Mansion. My sister still managed to have a good birthday, despite the heat. Ugh, it was horrible today. I hope our pirate buds out in Corona were okay today. It was a scorcher and it's going to be just as bad, if not worse, tomorrow. :huh:

Last Time I was in Disney Land It rained THE Entire day...