How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

I believe you start out will a large expanse of open flooring - say, a warehouse - and you gather all manner of desireable naked folk together.  Then, you break out the plastic wrap and gallons of water-based paint, and a Wagner power-sprayer...  :)  :wub:

Arrghhh go hang paintball! I'm going to the party jacks throwing! Huzzah!

I'm right behind ya! :o (Was that my inside voice coming out again?)

:P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack certainly paints a good picture. So with your version, would the participants get bruised, banged up and winded?

Damn! Now that be a picture worth spendin a thousand words on. But for the purpose of keeping it nice and simple: All of the above!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Airsoft, in my opinion is more fun, I like carrying a 1 to 1 replica of a real weapon.

IM000041.sized.jpg

Weapons carried in this picture 1 Tokyo Marui AK 47, upgraded and shooting 412fps, 1 KJW Glock 23, and 1 rubber knife, just in case. ;)

BTW this picture was taken at Woodcrest in Riverside.

It is a total blast, pardon the pun. Did it at Paintball Daves about 2 months ago again. Won a whole day session fer 4 I did. Only thing was it be really hot when we went. Ana by the by it be the close end to a bad night o work, sos I be looking forward ta the morn and feelin a lot better.

Shoots anything that moves!!

LOL!!!!!!!!! :unsure: Yeah, they had such great home-cooked food. Better than this one restaurant I used to eat it right in town. I didn't feel icky after eating. They also didn't make it so salty. It was just perfect, great-tasting food. To all the Southern California residents, the Greek festival is still going on today. It's in Cardiff by the sea at the St. Constantine and Helen Orthodox church. Beautiful location, great food and entertainment! :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

... and the music, I love the ompah bands at Greek festivals.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

And yes, I do have Greek in me, love the food!

Aye lass, I loooooove a gooey, rich baklava any day!!!! :D

Like I'm going to vomit.

I'm so tired of trying to figure out my boyfriend.

Aye Rogue, what be da trouble with em? :D

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Worn and back and shoulder blades etc aching and stiff.

Night after night i have one dream after another, i go from nightmares into happy dreams into night mares and one is supposed to go into a lighter sleep before waking up but i wake from dreaming all the time. ..and feel exhausted.

I don't know what causes it but it makes me to tired to do anything..even be online :rolleyes:

hero.jpg

Sometimes vacuuming can be meditative for me, Charity. But sweeping is my joy of all housekeeping chores! If I ever returned to earth as an inanimate object, it would be a broom.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Like my world just collapsed on top of me..like a fist hit my face..like i just don't give a damn about anything right now as i'm sick of being a punch ball for morons..

A FULL YEAR i have trying to convince the goverment (housing benefit department) that my income was wrong, gone up and down to the tax office, filled in forms and finally ended up with the legal counselor because i couldn't deal with it anymore and she helped fill in the necesary papers and the tax office didn't forward it to the vrom (housing benefit dept) and now..i got mail saying i have to pay back €1066.68 which is in dollars $1,309.16 .. ib012.gif

hero.jpg

Oh that's awful, Charity! I hope your legal counselor can help you straighten it out. What a nightmare. I am sorry that you are having to deal with all this.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp