How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

I was feeling a little run down and off yesterday, and now I just feel sick. Goin' back to bed. sick.gif

Yikes! Best be keepin the malady to yerself. Recover quickly, MAd Jack - you'll be needin yer strength come the weekend for your Ren Faire! - (Or was that what got ye down in the first place?)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some meds for whatever's gotten hold of me. It makes me feel drifty, in a really annoying way. And as much as I'd love to hit the last weekend of the Ren Fest, I've got to get ready for next week's horse show.

I wouldn't be surprised if I caught it from one of those little walking Petri dishes... :rolleyes:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Cool! Sign me up! Even though I've only done it a handful of times, I've found paintball to be more fun than re-enacting. So I expect airsoft would be doubly more fun!

And now I'm feeling slightly feverish. I'm going home. Gotta get some rest for the weekend.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Cool! Sign me up! Even though I've only done it a handful of times, I've found paintball to be more fun than re-enacting. So I expect airsoft would be doubly more fun!

And now I'm feeling slightly feverish. I'm going home. Gotta get some rest for the weekend.

Where do you live?