How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a piece of taffy - pulled in too many directions at once! :o

And Charity, sweet love that you are... I did see your earlier message. I've been too busy to respond until now. I'm imagining myself sighing, resting my head on a very warm and welcoming place... :P OK, I'm less stressed, but certainly energized in a different way! :unsure:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

nd Charity, sweet love that you are... I did see your earlier message. I've been too busy to respond until now. I'm imagining myself sighing, resting my head on a very warm and welcoming place... tongue.gif OK, I'm less stressed, but certainly energized in a different way! huh.gif
oops3.gif

Well sounds better then stressed, nothing like some uhm..energy :P

I know all about stress and i sucks so let's just have fun! :lol::huh::huh:

hero.jpg

Feeling very elated - my better half Jack was asked to perform with Skip Henderson and the Starboard watch at their gig this weekend. Skip's main singer couldn't be there, so he asked Jack. We have jammed informally with Skip on occasion and he has said that he was really impressed with Jack's rendition of the Pirate Song (the ballad, not the "yo ho ho and a bottle of rum" song.") There are a lot of chantey singers in the SF Bay Area, so it's a hell of a compliment to his talent that he was asked.

RHJMap.jpg

Enjoy yourself, Merc! I hope it's everything you expect, and better. :)

I'm so happy! We just sold the 3-year old filly, Firefly! $500 less than we wanted, but it's cash money! Wooohooo!!! :rolleyes::unsure:

Anybody wanna buy a half-Arab gelding reiner? He's a bargain at $20,000! :)

for some reason my music is changing the way i feel first i was listining to country and felt all happy then switched to linkin par and now i'm a little angry/hurt... but i dont know at who... weird

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

missing someone

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Tired, but had a great day yesterday. My sister and I treated my dad and his wife to a trip to Disneyland for his birthday. They had not been there for 2 years. It was very hot and crowded, but we still managed to have fun anyway. I can't figure out why it's so crowded tho, it felt like how it was during the summer. Why aren't kids in school, it's a weekday! A co-worker of my sister's also has a passport and she had went up last Wednesday. She said it was very crowded then too. There must be some sort of holiday or something going on so kids can be out of school. :rolleyes:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

tired and sore

But why is the rum gone?

Tired, but exhilarated. Spent yesterday at a pirate invasion of the Seawolf Trading Company (an excellent piratical store in Fremont, CA owned by one of my pirate buddies.) Got in some sword practice and played the bodhran off and on all day. Then we went south for Jack's gig with Skip Henderson. They asked me to join in, so I did. On one of the reels, Skip decided to speed it up near the end and he turned to face me and saw that I was laboring to keep up (we were going pretty damn fast by that time.) He got an evil look on his face and said, "Faster!!" I nearly killed myself keeping up.

I'm getting ready to head out again for another day at Seawolf, then a gathering at a friend's house. Rest - who needs it?

RHJMap.jpg

at peace now that I quit going to church. I'll always be a sinner.

Hell I was horny ;) in Frys electronics teasin my wife. but now fustrated :lol: that she can't because of a common issue women have. :lol: We bought an _X_ box though so I am excited :lol: to playing SId Meiers - Pirates Live the Life game When and if my wife finnally looses grip of the controller ! :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Happy that Firefly is sold, and full of anticipation that Ace might be sold in the next month... I love my horses, but they all (except Apollo) carry a price on their heads. We'll see what unfolds. :)

I'm freezing!!! Someone turned up the air a month or two ago. The leaves in my little jungle move around there's so much cold air coming in here. I've been nice. I've asked through proper channels that something be done. Pretty soon, I'm taking matters into my own chilly hands!

brrrrrr

(hey Rumba, have a smilie with chattering teeth?)

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.