How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STUFFED!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Wishing I was already done with work for today. I haven't felt all that good since Saturday night. It's been off and on with a nauseous feeling, light headed, stuffiness and a slight sore throat. The stuffy nose and sore throat I notice I seem to get in the morning, wake up to it. But then by afternoon it clears up. I figure that it's only allergies from the nutty weather. My lower back is just killing me, wondering if the pain is making me feel nauseous. Is that possible? I just hope 7:30 comes quickly for me and I don't puke at work......sighs........

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Relieved to have a short break.

I've been sick so much lately and nothing then tired but today i'm going on a five day break until Sunday in a vacation cottage with a bath (HEAVEN !!) and a swimming pool for free on the park..brilliant! :ph34r:

I hope this will get my strength back up :)

hero.jpg

Feeling good, I just got off work. Getting ready to leave for LA fairly soon. Looking forward to gettting my turkey stuffed well into the weekend....... :ph34r: lol! woo-hoo! :ph34r::ph34r:

thanks for putting me mind back into the gutter. it was getting a mite lonely in the sewer......

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Horrible.

Left Disneyland early yesterday to go have dinner with friends up in Studio City. All was going well until my sister and I were heading back home. I got hit with a sick feeling so hard! I think the cold or flu or whatever had finally caught up with me. Co-workers have been sick at my work. Something is going around all over, not just at my work. I had the stuffy feeling and sore throat before. Now the achey, sick feeling kicked in. I knew it couldn't be what I ate, I've eaten at this place many times before. By the way it felt, it was more that sickey feeling you get when you have the flu. Ugh and to make things worse I have to go to work this morning. The one girl is very sick and already worked all week. Another one is still on vacation and I can't make the other one do a double shift. I'm planning on wearing comfy clothes, opposite my stupid uniform. Maybe I'll get sent home early, it's stupid to have a receptionist on the weekend anyway. I'm talking deadsville there! :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Aye, Christine! Rest up as best you can. Hopefully you'll be as fit as a fiddle soon!

As for me, the vertigo attacks are almost completely over. Yes, I know I crowed that the doctors said I was "cured", but all their diagnoses and 25 cents will get you a stick of chewing gum. The attacks are fewer, shorter, and less predictable, but just as intense. A steady diet of Dramamine seems to work well.

I'm really excited to that I get to see one of my favorite Renaissance Faire duets, My Lady's Cutlass, tonight, and again on the 30th. They're brilliant, and not to be missed! Musical pyrates? How could one refuse?

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?