How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: This seems the week for aches and pains, I was suppose to take a cruise around clearwater om a pirate ship, but my hips an legs hurt so bad that there is no way I can get in and out my friends car to take me. So I will rest tomarrow and pray that this all goes away soon. I hope the rest of ya feel better soon as well!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

has anyone ever made the revelation that if you are going to ask Rummy anything she is going to (you remember that dad in My big fat greek wedding every word came from Greek origens? well just like that guy) Rummy atributes everything about around or even near to close too... SEX! God I love this woman.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Feeling much better than yesterday, still don't want to attempt sailin around just yet. Hopefully next week will be better *HUGS* to one and all! And Get better soon Jack I miss ya! :lol:

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

has anyone ever made the revelation that if you are going to ask Rummy anything she is going to (you remember that dad in My big fat greek wedding every word came from Greek origens? well just like that guy) Rummy atributes everything about around or even near to close too... SEX! God I love this woman.

three hours till take off!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

has anyone ever made the revelation that if you are going to ask Rummy anything she is going to (you remember that dad in My big fat greek wedding every word came from Greek origens? well just like that guy) Rummy atributes everything about around or even near to close too... SEX!  God I love this woman.

Aye, they must o' certainly broke the mold after makin' her...one o' a kind...so's I be wonderin'...anymore likes a her where she come from?...I be meanin' she gots any single sisters who be havin' a pinin' fer a suave philosophical poet pyrate type who can lick 'is eyebrows? :PSo's how I be feelin' (back on topic)....forlorn n' wallowin' n' despair as I can not yet be in the company o' me mates in Fresno :P

I feel a modest sense of accomplishment. I completed a good part of my homework for the week (statistics), half of which I still don't understand (but I'm sure I'll have my epiphany soon).

Now...to find a decent movie to watch in my ever growing stash, since nothing seems to be on tv.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

has anyone ever made the revelation that if you are going to ask Rummy anything she is going to (you remember that dad in My big fat greek wedding every word came from Greek origens? well just like that guy) Rummy atributes everything about around or even near to close too... SEX!  God I love this woman.

Aye, they must o' certainly broke the mold after makin' her...one o' a kind...so's I be wonderin'...anymore likes a her where she come from?...I be meanin' she gots any single sisters who be havin' a pinin' fer a suave philosophical poet pyrate type who can lick 'is eyebrows? :oSo's how I be feelin' (back on topic)....forlorn n' wallowin' n' despair as I can not yet be in the company o' me mates in Fresno :o

Ah ye weak kneed limp wristed excuse chasing level headed woman chasing money grabbing lust filled sex needin friend o mine . Ye gots plenty a time to meet rummys sisters but I gots ta be tellin ye, they all are sharks! yeh man eaters they are fer certs. Rummys the only sane one of em. We'll just have ta start a nice pyrate group fer the local kids you know from santa barbara south to the border. Ifin ye want to party join the Sea Legs (with a manme like that we can be drunk and no one will know) a faire going group of re inactment troubadores and wenches of high esteem. Headed by none other than the prettiest pyrate Rummy and the seven drarfs! Soon to be at your local movie theaters.

Sick as a dog :o

I feel as if i am going to be sick but when i run for the little room it won't come and my body aches like mad...

I was going shopping on Friday and was looking forward to it, i hope i'll be better.

I got the anti flue injection today... :o

hero.jpg

I got the anti flue injection today

Charity, hope ye are feelin better. I get a flu shot every year (got my recent one last week) and everytime get mild flu-like symptoms for about 6-8 hours. My doctor says that is not uncommon in some people. So perhaps yer flu-shot made ye feel sick.

As fer me neck and back....some of ye have been asking...and I thank ye. Many of ye will remember that I received a cortisone injection directly into my neck/upper spine region at Labour Day. I bow to the Cortisone Goddess. The medicine relieved the nerve tingling in me arm and hands, removed the inflammation from my shoulder and took away all the tightness in my neck. Hell, I could have given Linda Blair a run fer her money when it came to how flexible me neck was after that injection! It helped make me trip to Newfoundland very enjoyable.

Over the past couple weeks, I'd say about half of the muscle tightness has returned to my neck and upper back, but so far not in my shoulder. And, me arms are still fine. So my neurosurgeon says that we should hold off on my inevitable neck surgery for as long as possible (still aiming for disk replacement not fusion!) In the meantime, he has agreed that I could have up to 4 more cortisone injections in total before surgery and we would space those out as far as possible.

Overall, I am still so much better than I was during the summer, so am hopeful that I won't get another injection (which comes with its own risks) until sometime in the new year. Thanks mates fer yer concern. I be doing fair to good. :ph34r:

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp