How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel totally out of the loop! Not being able to use my computer at home really sucks! I'm at my aunt's house, checking on her pets while her and my uncle are still on vacation. Thankfully the medicine has helped my strep throat immensely! I'm not contagious either, yay! And I'm really worried about Phil, I feel something terrible has happened to him. :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Like I'm caught in a monsoon. It's been raining for two weeks. The horse pasture is now flooded, and it looks like our house is lakefront property! The path out to the barn is now a tributary to the creek. Noah, where are you?

Jeez, I hope nothing has happend to Pirate Phil. His comments, jokes and poems were part of the reason I joined the pub. :ph34r:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Fan-damn-tastic. Went hiking last night after work. Been training hard for a 100 mile bike ride coming up on January 14th. This will be my first century ride!!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

'Tis what we're here for, mate. Wanna drynk? :huh: Ray! Line up a couple o' shots fer my good buddy, Diego. Tattoo's on me, boss!

Thanks Matt be a pleasure ta drynk with the likes of nicety fer a spell. Grammercy well then. (turns to Sam) So I take it ye figured out hows ta mount a tractors seat on a bike eh? Jes kiddin mate good fer you though a 100 miles o ridin a bike....... So is there music? A backpack full o tattoo? Oh! I gets it ye just pull in ahind a nice tight bunnies arse and cruise fer about 99 miles huh?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye lad, me arse does tend ta' overhang tha boundries o' the seat :huh: Followin' a nice young lass wit' spandex tights do make the miles go by quicker....kinda like danglin' a carrot in front o' a mule.......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

feeling...tired. scared i won't make enough booty this month to pay the bills. strangely and amazingly calm however.

less lonely today than i felt yesterday.

grateful i found this website to distract me.

hopeful i will meet a new friend or few.

p.s. i think this was an interesting idea for a forum.

Feeling better since the past few days. The medicine I was on for the strep throat gave me a bad reaction. Severe cramping was one side affect. It felt like knives stabbing me. Nausea was the other fun one. The medicine took away the sore throat the first day, but you know how medicine is. Gotta keep taking it til it's gone, not until you feel better. I let my doctor know why I stopped it, with only 5 capsules left. He said it was okay, no point in making myself worse. I've been up in LA since Thursday and this is the first time I felt better in quite awhile. I think it finally is out of my system! Yay! ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

A little lonely, i'm all alone on new year's eve but not really as i'm online chatting with people who are home alone too :)

I've been less then happy lately and been in bed a lot but i've given myself a kick under my butt and 2006 will be different, i'll make it different!!!

Everyone a great new year's eve and 2006 ;)

hero.jpg

Awww....here's a cyber hug for ya Charity! *HUGS* ;) I still hope you have some fun anyway. Staying inside is better. People are nuts on the roads. All we're doing here in LA is hanging out in PJs, watching movies and eating assortments of food. Too cold out as well. Happy New year everyone! Be safe whatever you do tonight!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Good on ye, Charity! :lol:

And I'm with you on staying in for New Year's Eve, Christine. It's just too insane out there to consider going out. Jack and I are going the movies and munchies route as well.

And speaking of unsave conditions, last night we were driven home from a party by a friend in his Suburban Behemoth and drove through a flooded area on the freeway. Suddenly, the truck turned into a power boat and we found ourselves floating and drifting. Eventually we got out of that water and continued on. We thought about moving over one lane but at the last minute decided not to - very fortunately for us, since in the next lane over we encountered a taxicab that had hit the water and spun out and was facing sideways on the freeway. Yikes!

RHJMap.jpg

Thanks Jill :)

Awww....here's a cyber hug for ya Charity! *HUGS* biggrin.gif

Back at ya! Thanks ;)

Today i'm sad and angry and just in shock really..

Some morons threw fireworks through the mail opening in a door of a petshop and it burned down, burning alive hundreds of animals including rabbits, birds, fish, reptiles etc.. :lol:

How anyone can do such a thing..must've been a very twisted person.

I think the man himself is a dumb head too, for the longest time i have my mail opening in my door closed, when i had one..on new year's eve and before and after..

hero.jpg