How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Thanks, it sucks that i've done so much to correct their mistakes and in the end they make it sound like i didn't do my work.

The counselor sent the info months ago and now they come with their comments, and before i went to the counselor i ran up and down between them with info papers to fill in etc etc etc and no one listened..

The tax office is a mess :lol:

hero.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye miss I sure hope ye get it straightened out though. unsure.gif

I knew at some point it would come but when it takes too long you forget and then it turns out to have become so much..that's the problem with such things but i'll be ok i guess.

You can always make paying agreements :)

Thanks for caring Capt. Tito :huh:

Capt. lazarus, have you eaten yet? :P

I feel quite hungry myself, as it's 4.42 am :lol: (been paint shop pro-ing as always when something to forget and to calm down..) so it's early morning LOL.

I'll be off to get some sleep soon :)

hero.jpg

Well, i hope ye had a good one Captain ;)

By the way, i love the name Lazarus..in Dutch Lazerus (with e ) means drunk :rolleyes:

I feel tired..emotionally and physically.

But..the tax thing is solved..well solved, i have 24 months to pay it back so that makes for a monthly sum i can just about handle..but there'll be no crazy things the next years.

I'm looking forward to a break, Saturday, the Batavia..that is if the weather report is wrong..rain rain rain..nothing but rain.. :rolleyes:

hero.jpg