Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will except staunch, vocal declarations as confirmation. Just remember, failure to show up after oaths, vows, chest-thumping, blood pacts and exaggerated verbal proclamations may result in post-PIP ridicule.

So be warned.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

As will I, and Mark, my patient hubby, who is desperately hoping for a non-pc camping spot somewhere nearby to pop our OOP nylon tent, that he may cool his heels and read a book whilst wearing shorts, eating chips and drinking a Diet Coke with Lime.

:lol:

We will definitely be there, no doubt ~ but he really, REALLY (as in, Honey, I love you, but no canvas tentage) would prefer modern day camping. Any nearby options for such?

Our friend Yak has triplets and a sick relative, so attendance remains in the Highly Hoped For category. Due to the triplets and single income, camping is the preferred option for him as well (most likely hanging with Mark, as this is his once every 4 years + 40th birthday vacation).

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

As will I, and Mark, my patient hubby, who is desperately hoping for a non-pc camping spot somewhere nearby to pop our OOP nylon tent, that he may cool his heels and read a book whilst wearing shorts, eating chips and drinking a Diet Coke with Lime.

:lol:

We will definitely be there, no doubt ~ but he really, REALLY (as in, Honey, I love you, but no canvas tentage) would prefer modern day camping. Any nearby options for such?

Our friend Yak has triplets and a sick relative, so attendance remains in the Highly Hoped For category. Due to the triplets and single income, camping is the preferred option for him as well (most likely hanging with Mark, as this is his once every 4 years + 40th birthday vacation).

Aye. There is modern camping North and East of the pirate camps.

Aye, me and my wife will be there. I don't expect my parents to make it. So take them off the list. :huh: But I am working on a friend of mine who was there last year to try and come back down with us this year. Barring Anything serious happening, my wife and I will be there. (and dang it, I wouldn't have put so much work into it already if I wasn't going. :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...

<_<:huh: Well, the Callahan's have added a few to our group. Officially our crewe will be 6 instead of 2! :huh::huh:

Please list us as confirmed with our own accomodations (Modern Tents, will work on period for next year)

Capt. James Callahan

Fayma Callahan

Nigel Sade and Lady Sophie

Matt

Harriet

We are so happy that we have a larger crewe than expected. We are looking to caravan down, and will be there early to assist Harry with set up etc. Tis a fine day for the Crewe of the Sacred Heart :lol::lol:

Yeah, it's not a bad drive. We do it from Central Florida a couple times a year - we like leaving about 11 p.m. and driving at night - less traffic and driving the keys at sunrise is so beautiful.

Thankfully, we're an hour closer this year since moving to Melbourne.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

If I recall, and now I can't find it, but did you lose the cook for this year's PiP? If so, members of the Archangel may be able to help in that arena IF the cooking equipment is already there and available for use (???) as that is one thing we were not planning on bringing except for the very basics....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

We had slated Tate as a cook, but money and vacation time conspired against him and he and Nacny cannot make it this year. They were very sad. We don't have an offical 'cook'. but Callenish and several others have offered to help with the cooking. You are welcome to join all of us in the preparation of a few meals whenever you would like. We may have several late night meals of roasted meats over the fire and the like. We'll discuss the matter of food when we are a bit closer to the event, but Callenish is bring much of the cooking equipment, along with a few other volunteers.

• 2 weeks later...

As it sits I have Thrs-Tues off!!!

This might be the big hurrah for Rats for sometime!!!

I really want to see this fort!!!

Is it confirmed the Royalist is going to be there??? I'd sell my first two, and my fourth through eleventh wives ( Yeah I'll keep Cheeky, Mags and that girl who married me at the POTC3 premier) to have a look at that lady!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy there, this be my first post here and like to add my name to the list of confirmed crew. I'm hoping to fit in wherever extra bodies are needed at the event. I'd also like to offer some help to those that might be needing a ride to Key West.

My lady and I will be driving down from Boca Raton on the morning of Thursday 11/29 and would be willin' to pick up any able bodies who happen ta need a ride from Fort Lauderdale or Miami airport.

We have a large van and can take up to 4 more crew plus their gear (maybe 5 if we squeeze em in). We'll leave for our home ports on Monday afternoon for anyone wanting to make the return trip.

All we ask in return is for some of you to show us around and include us in the fun. This will be our first PIP but both have our kits together and are adding more as time goes by. We already have our reservations made and will be staying offsite at a B&B but want to join in on any activities at the fort where we might be needed.

Jon & Paula

( I also posted this in the ride share thread...)

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

oi..william

done got me aero-plane tickets...non-refundable...so guess puts me down on the "confirmed" list :blink:

fliyin in to key west proper...thursday around noonish....stayin til tuesday afternoon :lol:

planned on stayin at the fort....how early can we set up camp...how long can we stay before we get the ole' heave ho??? <_<

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Well after getting my tent poles all made up, my parents are seriously considering coming down and joining us. So my question is how does everyone feel about my younger sisters being there? They are 16 and 13. So there not babies or anything. Just wanted to get everyone's vibe about that whole thing.