Roll Call 2007

William Brand

William,

A tad late to the tally I be.

Being with intention to appear do hereby pledge to make me best effort to be seen in the midst of the hartey mass assembled durring the fair occassion of pirates in paradise. Foregoing unforeseen distraction whether caused by the governor or weather.

To this day remain.

Sir Beachem Quick,

Captain of the . . .

TheMW-1.png

. . . a small but dangerous

crew.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William,

A tad late to the tally I be.

Being with intention to appear do hereby pledge to make me best effort to be seen in the midst of the hartey mass assembled durring the fair occassion of pirates in paradise. Foregoing unforeseen distraction whether caused by the governor or weather.

To this day remain.

One isn't late for the tally until one misses the actual festival, but a more eloquent request to be added to the roll call, I have not seen.

Added.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Some of us are as much if not more scummy than the next pirate

watch who you're calling scummy sir! I'll have ye know that I am but a simple she-merchant doing what she may to help ye gentlemen with those ever so heavy coins ye have a penchant for carrying around. :lol:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Grumble! grumble! raarh! hiss! hiss! :lol:

Ok..... hold the scum on the pretty merchant! :lol:

Rats

Who said we had coin? **turning empty wallet inside out** :(

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Aye.... An I'm down to my last three fingers of rum!!!

No prey! No pay! Looks like we better board an storm!

BTW: for those just trolling through this thread.... We're talking about a four day weekend of pirates & wenches, rum & other drink, hellfire & gunsmoke, and some of the worst kind of riff-raff the world has even seen.... Oh yeah and some of the nicey nice dearies like Chole who simply mean to kill a fella through his pocket book, I mean merchants....Cough! Cough! PIRATE!!

:(

Rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

I am sure that someone from the Archangel has already spoke fer me and me brother(rats or the capn)but this here be the official hand in for me and me brother....were a commin.... :huh: and no one can stop us....as long as the wife says its ok....and as long as billie dosent get cast in another pirate IV movie or anything...and the weather is nice....and nothing else is planned for that weekend...were a commin fer sure...we are invited right? :huh:

the Damn Beach Boys :huh:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Yes we've got ye both listed...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

I say William, yer list be starting to look rather impressive

Crewe of the Archangel

:lol: william, be adding joshua the scurge (m'whelp) to the suttler's camp he'll be joining me again this trip ....& i'm doing m'best to encourage a few more sutler's to make the journey down!!! and a few other re-enactors as well ...figured a few more lobsters might be fun so i have sent out feelers to the rev/f&i crowd to see if any companies might want to join us in paradise... :lol::lol::lol:

You know, I just might come down there to meet some of you folk. Who could resist shaking hands with the likes of Patrick Hand, William Redwake and Mary Diamond? The weekends in KW are kind of loud and obnoxious anyhow as the north winds blow all the weekend warriors down the Keys... Consorting with a bunch of people I know, but really don't know at all might make the weekend more palatable and interesting. (I'll definitely be staying at a hotel, tho.' I'd had enough camping to last a lifespan by the time I finished with Scouts and high-adventure Explorers.) No firm plans yet, but routes and hotels are under consideration. (I'm not nearly as theoretical in real life as I am in print. :huh: Ok, I am, but it makes for poor conversation. )

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

You know, I just might come down there to meet some of you folk. Who could resist shaking hands with the likes of Patrick Hand, William Redwake and Mary Diamond?

You are too kind, Caraccioli ~ truly, I am a newcomer here, to be compared to great Men such as these!

I, too, am looking forward to making formal acquaintance of the many fine folk I have met here ~

:ph34r:

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

as for me...i am just interested in makin the aquaintance of anyone with and extra pint o' drynk to share!!! :ph34r: done met Mary the Diamond...had a grand time with ya miss....as far ya others....til we meet....til we meet... :ph34r:

"there are good ships, and wood ships,

and ships that sail the sea,

but the best ships,

are friendships,

and may they always be"

some drunkard scottsman near 16th century toast.....

a friend met over a pint is a friend indeed....

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

You are too kind, Caraccioli ~ truly, I am a newcomer here, to be compared to great Men such as these!

I, too, am looking forward to making formal acquaintance of the many fine folk I have met here ~

:ph34r:

When Mary uses such terms as 'great men' or 'fine folk', what she means to say is this, that we are nefarious nere-do-wells, rogue ruffians and gentlemen scoundrels.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg