Reenactor Fest 2 2/ 2-4/2007

...Sorry... just teasing. I really could not resist.

I believe I have between 50 and 100 photos. That includes an excellent shot of your handiwork, Rats.

Now that I am back home ("back on board"), I have some external pressure to NOT be logging in to this site as often as before (alas, it appears I have used up the allotment of "pirate tolerance" from others), but I promise to try posting some pictures this evening (probably after Eight Bells).

I have a perfectly horrible shot of Foxe, and I have no idea why. I think, therefore, it deserves to be posted.

...And thank you very much, Mr. Foxe, for serving as my Personal Couture Shopping Consultant. I really appreciate it.

Speaking of "More Cowbell," I want to again point out that the brass sights on my astrolabe were, infact, made from a cowbell. So Christopher Walken is with us, at least in spirit.

Oh -- and I have no voice.

Must run.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap'n Pete!

My camera is 'heavy' with your image! And with that....

Let the postings begin!

Blaze pictured in front is the right-hand man of our fearless leader Mike Bollow, whom is the one in the kilt...and both are feeling no pain!

Guysnightout.jpg

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

I'm so not speaking to you guys! I was at the first RF fest but alas I was not able to make it this year.

A shout out to all the crew, Including my EVIL TWIN. I want to hear all about it!

As for the Christopher Walken quotes.....I could of ACED the Pub game Friday night. Rats and Master March would have been proud!

Oh, buy the way. I happen to have Christopher Walken's opium pipe from "Affair of the Neckless." Yup, I'm a total fan! :D

As you can see...Rats is trying hard to listen to the questions as Cap'n Pete looks on!

Damnit Jim, I'm a doctor not a....... Ah who am I kidding?? Yeah I'm pretty much a drunk!

But look at the guns on.... I mean smile on Pete's face say's it all!!

Rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

I have more...much more, of course...but I would love to see photos from the others who were there....and you know who you are, don't you B)

As for the "Time Warp" photo, if ANYONE has that shot, PLEASE PM me.

From what I can remember I think everyone was out on the dance floor for that one...so a picture of this would be highly coveted!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

leaving reenactors alone in the bar is a perfectly safe and sensible thing to do...  :)

Yes of course, perfectly safe. Say Foxe, pull us a pint. B)

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

B)B)B)

NOTHING says fun than a whole bunch of Reenactors from various eras dancing to the "Time Warp"! What a hoot! Aye, Cheeky... will DEFINITELY want a pic of that!

Working on getting up the pictures. I've some good ones. :) Not a whole lots since my batteries died at the end of the Ball and I was a fair part of the dancing towards the end, too. But I still have some fantastic ones!

Pete! What ya talkin' about ya boob! You were the belle of the ball! Shoot! I'm often asked if you will be at an event cause you just have that magnetic personality! :)

The pictures prove it!

Rats... ya got a new weapon, too. Eh?

Pics 'll be up soon.

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Here are some group shots that must be posted...

First: PIRATES!

100_0988.jpg

Second... er... um... Doctor, I think the TARDIS is broken...

100_1017.jpg

Third, this Iriquois guy gets my personal vote...

100_0965.jpg

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Also on the menu at RF2 -- a Rat Sandwich!

100_0989.jpg

The Archangel display. Good job, Rats, and Andy... and everyone.

100_0957.jpg

An incredibly unflattering shot of Mister Foxe on the sidelines... um, does anyone know the Heimlich Maneuver?

100_1034.jpg

Walking Like An Egyptian. That's right , it doesn't matter from what timeline you are, walk like an Egyptian!!

100_1036.jpg

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

"No -- I'm serious! The Pirates Keep calling me 'Clitorius Maximus!'"

100_1028.jpg

When you have sexy knees, ya gotta show 'em off...

100_1040.jpg

A shot of Historical Jeopardy...

100_0953.jpg

And one of the audience...

100_0952.jpg

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

A pair of bonny knees indead from our host!!!

BTW: those were the "normal" folks from Historical Jeopardy! Ten seconds after that picture was taken there was a stampede and all that remained was the riff-raff!

Rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!