Reenactor Fest 2 2/ 2-4/2007

I knew it Black John!

You reminded me of one of me cousins on me Grandpa Leo's side!!

Scary for you, yet ment as an honor! Damn good people they are!! The kind that work hard til the day they drop! And above all loyal to the bloody end!!

Here's to ya mate!

Rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also any one got a link to the german vd film? we have a couple of guys from work going to deutscheland and thought it would be fun to send to them beforehand.

NVBarbossa

:huh:

You've come to the right place, NVBarbossa! Please PM me and I will get you the contact information regarding the spoof on the German VD training film.

Cheeky

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

That was because me and Pete kept picking the Christopher Walken catagory.

Still can't believe I forgot "Zorn" from View to a Kill.... Bloody bloody bloody 'eL !!!!

" how about the whole "Young Ones" revival???

What a weekend!

Rats!

BTW: the training film was priceless!

Damn near wet me own self AND those sitting next to me!!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Glad to see you guys made it back OK Kass. Next time you head out here, make sure it's a summer event!

Again, thanks for letting me help. You know I've got to keep myself busy for fear of getting in the way otherwise. Yes I really am enough of a stick in the mud to find "work" fun. :)

Yeah. By the time we got to Indiana, I was the one taking care of two sick boys. I guess what goes around comes around. :lol:

Chole, your kind of "stick in the mud"-ness is always welcome. You helped me more than you know.

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

I knew it Black John!

You reminded me of one of me cousins on me Grandpa Leo's side!!

Scary for you, yet ment as an honor! Damn good people they are!! The kind that work hard til the day they drop! And above all loyal to the bloody end!!

Here's to ya mate!

Rats

Thank you sir, and I am honored!

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

This was the best shot I got of the girls...but it's amazing how well he blends in, isn't it?!

l_7ca3fa4303c08a7d26ca921a2864d705.jpg

Chole and Kass:

l_40d3cb6b3681a4dff37a9b83f19852c8.jpg

Thank you Jessie for forwarding this one. Hmm...looks like a good game of 'Find Foxe' doesn't it?

Chole and Kass look wonderful...glad to see you were feeling better on Sunday, Kass.

Cheeky

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

And I am proud to announce that our team SPQRrrrrrr, actually won a round... and the prize was a boot jack!!!!!!!!!!!   

Don't forget ... we also scored a copy of Skirmish Magazine!

JepPeteexamingprize.jpg

And a bootjack comes in real handy when three of your crew are Civil War reenactors!

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

It was lovely meeting the delightful Merry Death, the ever-sunny Lady Barbossa, and the light in my Sunday, Captain Pete Straw. I hope it won't be too long before we meet again!

The pleasure was all mine.

Speaking of meeting again... can you tell me (PM if necessary) some info regarding that matchlock I was coveting? Less than a week later, there is a sudden windfall of potential spending money...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

"how about the whole "Young Ones" revival???

Boom-shanker

(i.e.: "May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman.")

Rats, I just posted that one apropos in the "Word Association" thread.

Watched another "Young Ones" episode the other night.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

this one should be better.. and I have lots of pics, just not sure what you want.. I love a camera I can take 900 pics with.. that was my birthday present for 4 years. :)

MDRATNAKED.jpg

Naked Rat

MDWARRIORWLANDS.jpg

the Landsknecht.. German soldiers of fortune

MDCHEEKYMADD.jpg

one of the crew in camoflage

MDGIRLSFOXE1.jpg

better pic of foxe

barbosaandtia.jpg

a crew member after too much limon Cello pirate punch.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

barbosaandtia.jpg

a crew member after too much limon Cello pirate punch.

:lol::lol:

Which one?!??

As for those wee girls... I was wondering who chopped up the White Witch and threw water or something upon her to spawn off a whole bunch of little White Witches!

The hair do is much like that of the White Witch in the latest "The Lion, the Witch and the Waredrobe" film.

The girls were cute though. :) Scarey what all can happen in a hotel in one weekend.

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yes the girls were cute and pretty clever... they were walking like robots, all had both hands in a Vulcan salute, and they were speaking like robots as well...with their bathing suits on over their pjs.... they should have let them into the ball for a bit!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Aye... from the pics it looks like it was a blast, really wish I could have gone, but sadly, the date conflicts with the SCA's Estrella War I attend every year. Hard to jump to chicago, then back to AZ and still afford both. LOL maybe one day after I find my treasure.

I just saw ALL the photos from this event. You are all quite amazing. I am truly impressed by what I see and look forward to Reenactor Fest III!

Lilith - Commander of The Tartarus

"God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartarus, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgement."

Ahh yes. Mr. Foxe surrounded by impressionable (if oddly dressed) American girls. I think that made his weekend :ph34r:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Well, they were a little young for me, but...

Anyone got a photo of the slow dance? :lol:

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Pfffffffffft :huh:

Judging by the photo (I was too drunk by then to remember clearly) between about 8 and 12...

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk