Random Topics

Patrick Hand

oh, i know, i hate that stuff... what i dont get is in english class, i was supposed to write a 'freeform' poem. freeform means you do anything right? well, the teacher read it and told me i did it wrong. HOW did i manage to do it wrong??? he didnt say it had counted syllables, it didnt have to rhyme, i just dont get it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else noticed that the people in the drive throughs (or "thrus" as the simplifiers would have it) look at your eyes after the transaction is complete? I've been watching and, while it's purely anecdotal, I'd say it happens about 60-70% of the time - enough to be statistically significant if properly measured.

I wonder why? I think they're just trying to make human contact in a job that could be performed by an automaton. Or they're wondering if you will notice them at all. I should write a thesis on it.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Perhaps the parameters of the study should examine the differences in results between extrovert and introvert drivers. (You are clearly an extrovert Christine). And of course we'll need a control group that is neither extrovert nor introvert because it's tradition.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

the people in the drive thru appreciate it. my friend just got promoted to drive thru at mcdonalds. poor thing, first day working there (at the register, not drive thru) these people from Iowa or something ordered biscuits and gravy. i have NEVER heard of mcdonalds serving biscuits or gravy. they didnt believe her when she said they dont have any.

Hey did anyone else know that the Guiness beer company and The Guinness Book of World Records are run by the same company!

Well, yes lass. Did it no' occur to ye tha' copious quantities o' alcohol would be required ta think up such a volume? Can ye no' see a bunch o' well heeled execs sittin' aboot in th' tastin' room, wonderin' wha' ta do fer promotin' th' brand?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

She's been calling me for weeks. Maybe I'll see her Saturday.

I have plans to go to motorcycle weekend in OC/Berlin Saturday if it doesn't rain.

Honk as you drive by. I live just over the Kent Narrows . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

She's been calling me for weeks.  Maybe I'll see her Saturday. 

I have plans to go to motorcycle weekend in OC/Berlin Saturday if it doesn't rain.

Does she ever stop calling... :huh:

No sir the ocean never ever stops calling which leads me to Led Zep

Singing in the sunshine, laughing in the rain

Hitting on the moonshine, rocking in the grain

Ain't no time to pack my bag, my foots outside the door

Got a date, I can't be late, for the high hopes hailla ball.

Singing to an ocean, I can hear the ocean's roar

Play for free, play for me and play a whole lot more, more!

Singing about good things and the sun that lights the day

I used to sing on the mountains, has the ocean lost it's way.

Sitting round singing songs 'til the night turns into day

Used to sing on the mountains but the mountains washed away

Now I'm singing all my songs to the girl who won my heart

She is only three years old and it's a real fine way to start.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

i want it to be october

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

october is a party month for me

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

see in my opinion halloween is the time a year i get to dress how i want to and nobody can say anything about it!

But why is the rum gone?